Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Can his idiot lawyers be sanctioned for making some of the stupidest arguments in history?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

emSparkly posted:

2 of the judges on this immunity thing are Biden appointees so I don’t think they have any motivation to really throw trump a bone here if they don’t need to.

You'll be hardpressed to find a judge willing to go for this. Only the most incompetent and chuddiest of chudges would sign off on "the president can kill someone to stay in office, also judges are powerless wusses", especially since the consequences are so obvious and bad.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

lol the first thing he says is "Joe Biden"

Dude. Dude... Joe Biden is not prosecuting your very open crimes personally you victim complex babyass

It’s that projection thing again

That is literally what he would do, personally directing the DOJ to arrest and lock up Biden. He doesn’t seem to have picked up that people other than Biden dislike him, because he is a malignant narcissist.

I do kinda wish Biden would bring Hillary back just for some silly smile and shake hands job, just so Trump would melt the gently caress down over her again, that poo poo was funny

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

LMAO!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stoatbringer posted:

Can his idiot lawyers be sanctioned for making some of the stupidest arguments in history?

Habba’s gonna get disbarred, I would be surprised if she is the only one

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

rotinaj posted:

Habba’s gonna get disbarred, I would be surprised if she is the only one

Habba Habba Habba Habba Habba chameleon

you come and go. you come and gooooooo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

rotinaj posted:

So the crime is that “you are trying to hold us accountable for our crimes”

Fffffffffuck, I hate the present

“So by that logic, Biden could just drone strike your house and get away with it just for saying this, right?”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I really wish he'd pulled open his shirt to reveal a Superman shirt underneath after he left Walter Reed. Although that weird edited video saluting the chopper was pretty funny.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If figure if Joe Biden drone strikes my house then he must have had a pretty good reason.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

withak posted:

If figure if Joe Biden drone strikes my house then he must have had a pretty good reason.

I meant the lady who said the nonsense, not you but the good news is that using her logic, it absolutely COULD apply to you

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Escape From Noise posted:

We keep losing our majority bit by bit and this is somehow causing a negative impact on our speaker's ability to control outcomes?

But what if we elect (after 50 votes) an even bigger loser and extremist to the role?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

But the economy! We can't afford all of these drone strikes!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

kazil posted:

Team Trump is already planning to appeal to SCOTUS so that should tell you how they feel about where the case is going

They never expected to win this in the first case. It's a completely transparent attempt to delay the trial as long as possible.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
No one itt has asked the most pressing question:

How did turmp fare when passing through the magnetic detectors at the courthouse?
Is he so wet that they just didn't work??

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

But what if we elect (after 50 votes) an even bigger loser and extremist to the role?

Okay. But we better keep dangling a sword over their head and threatening to oust them if they step even slightly out of line on our insane requests!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Drone strikes stimulate the economy by threatening to blow up anyone who doesn’t go to work.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

isaboo posted:

No one itt has asked the most pressing question:

How did turmp fare when passing through the magnetic detectors at the courthouse?
Is he so wet that they just didn't work??

It is well documented that Trump is extremely wet, from the standpoint of presidents.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

“So by that logic, Biden could just drone strike your house and get away with it just for saying this, right?”

“No because Biden is an illegitimate stollen erection President and he should be in prison”

The logic will only go so far as the need by the cultists, they will accept any cognitive dissonance so long as they win

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

mobby_6kl posted:

they'll still have the weakest hand possible against the democrats and functionally will be unable to govern because they do not in fact have a majority in congress. it doesn't matter how big of a chud they are, they will not be able to govern.

the Ds are, more or less, united. the Rs are shanking each other on the house floor.

johnson was MAGA's preferred boy. but as it turns out he was completely unable to do ANYTHING and hes forced to either let things collapse on his watch or cave to the democrats. even if the new guy let things collapse on his watch, that's basically 90 days until open revolt amongst the population, and there's definitely more than 2 Rs that know that. that's all it would take for the democrats to take majority and pass something.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

rotinaj posted:

“No because Biden is an illegitimate stollen erection President and he should be in prison”

The logic will only go so far as the need by the cultists, they will accept any cognitive dissonance so long as they win

You’ve gotta remember that the large majority of these people live in a constant state of fear and anger and aren’t in on the joke. “Biden is going to drone strike me” fits right in there with their nonsense

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

You’ve gotta remember that the large majority of these people live in a constant state of fear and anger and aren’t in on the joke. “Biden is going to drone strike me” fits right in there with their nonsense

Ridiculous! Everyone knows Obamna was our drone strike president!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Uhoh! This guy is breaking the case wide open!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trumps presidential immunity couldn't protect him from getting COVID at just about the funniest time possible.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

People say another January 6th is impossible because the chuds learned their lesson after thousands of them got arrested and sent to prison for it. Nah, it'll happen again if Stinkmeister flat out tells them to do it again. They never learn and never change. Not Trump, not them, never.

oh they learned their lesson alright, and next time they'll apply what they learned:
1. dont get caught
2. finish the job

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. I watched some of the weird video of him ranting about going to "another -Inspired trial". He says every president has immunity, so he should have it too. But he should, especially, because of the great job he did. Lol. It's always the same excuses he runs through. But I love his continued claim that he should get special treatment because he did such a good job!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Drone strikes stimulate the economy though because someone has to build the missles and drones, and rebuild whatever gets blown up!

Plus whoever dies can't be in the workforce anymore, which will help worker's bargaining power for wages and keep the unemployment rate down!

There's literally no downsides!!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol at you fools! You rubes! You IDIOTS! You Something Awful Goons! For not recognizing what a sweet fuckin deal those Trump hats were!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Uhoh! This guy is breaking the case wide open!

They're really grasping at everything within reach. They have no evidence of why this was done and no knowledge of how state and federal prosecutions may overlap and share details, so clearly the answer is a massive conspiracy where Joe Biden directed GA prosecutors to go after Your Favorite President!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lol at you fools! You rubes! You IDIOTS! You Something Awful Goons! For not recognizing what a sweet fuckin deal those Trump hats were!

It must be true! They have a chart!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

You’ve gotta remember that the large majority of these people are cultists who are gonna say whatever the current claim or excuse is

They aren’t going to get all spun up about Biden drone striking people in the US because of a question a pollster is going to ask. If they are gonna start worrying about a Biden drone strike, it’ll be because Trump started saying something about Biden drone striking real true patriots.

I wasn’t arguing they are in on a joke, I was arguing that they will skip from one set of talking points (Trump had total immunity as president) to the next (Biden has no authority to order drone strikes because stollen rigged erection) without stopping to think about any flaws in their argument

It’s why all the Jordan klepper videos have never done a single thing to convince a trumpy maga chud to change their minds. They don’t internalize conflicts in their logic chain

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

better buy when it hits the low in February

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

rotinaj posted:

You’ve gotta remember that the large majority of these people are cultists who are gonna say whatever the current claim or excuse is

They aren’t going to get all spun up about Biden drone striking people in the US because of a question a pollster is going to ask. If they are gonna start worrying about a Biden drone strike, it’ll be because Trump started saying something about Biden drone striking real true patriots.

I wasn’t arguing they are in on a joke, I was arguing that they will skip from one set of talking points (Trump had total immunity as president) to the next (Biden has no authority to order drone strikes because stollen rigged erection) without stopping to think about any flaws in their argument

It’s why all the Jordan klepper videos have never done a single thing to convince a trumpy maga chud to change their minds. They don’t internalize conflicts in their logic chain

yeah. chuds are dumb as hell. that max january 6th documentary showed how loving dumb they were. they didnt know what "object" was and a decent amount thought trumps message at the end was faked. i think alot of them are dupes and a bunch are dupes who want to be duped.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Good news everyone!

More Republican State parties are going bankrupt. I already knew about the Michigan GOP beeing broke, but there are others as well: Arizona, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, and (lol) Florida.

https://www.newsweek.com/multiple-state-republican-parties-going-broke-1858680

I was going to say that not only is the Minnesota GOP bankrupt but they also owe $335k+ in debt but it's in the article. :lol:

It's hilarious that all of the money is getting vacuumed up by team Trump and he's using it to pay for lawyers.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm sorry but I just found out that this is trapezoid mouthed MAGA rapper's car and lol.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

If this was all an HBO miniseries playing 200 years in the future, everyone's favorite character would be Donald J. Trump. Like, no question. The actor playing him would be set for life.

Until he burns down the world in the last season and ruins the whole series.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

meanwhile, things are going great in Congress

no way anyone saw this coming

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Jesus that’s embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

How did the immunity hearing go?

According to Trump's lawyers, a President is immune unless congress convicts him, then he can be tried. Yes, this means a President is immune from Seal Team Six'ing congress before it can get that far.

They're dumb as poo poo.