Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

What is up with the long shirt under the T-shirt style that was everywhere in media back then. That poo poo sucks so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mauser posted:

What is up with the long shirt under the T-shirt style that was everywhere in media back then. That poo poo sucks so much

You want to stay warm but you gotta show how cool you are with that :krad: t-shirt.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mauser posted:

Simple; you have a t-shirt with a print and you want it to show, but it's too cold to not wear long sleeves.

e: I sometimes wear a long-sleeve undershirt under a, well, a shirt, but might roll up the shirt-sleeves. Yonger folk sometimes comment on it but my irrefutable answer is: I'm old who cares?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The best* was when the layered look went mainstream and you could buy t-shirts or dresses or whatever with the layered long sleeve sewn into the garment

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

G-Spot Run posted:

The best* was when the layered look went mainstream and you could buy t-shirts or dresses or whatever with the layered long sleeve sewn into the garment

That was only 1½rd best. The best was if those fake undershirt sleeves were actually skin-coloured fake tattoo sleeves.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

A level of fashion heretofore unseen

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

freeedr posted:

A level of fashion heretofore unseen

I think DJ Bobo wore such an invention in one of his hit music videos.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What the gently caress

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

rydiafan posted:

What the gently caress

its danish

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dude it's 2024, it's not acceptable to use the r slur

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Takes No Damage posted:

A bastard not just at karate, but also meter and rhyming :argh:

This rank lyric came to me in a revelation fully formed so I had to post

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbwappoof3M

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Not the first time I've jacked off next to someone breakdancing.

Edit: oh n/m, my brother says he was having a seizure?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dumb poo poo old man, those deterministic biomechanical processes are me.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I've given way too much sensitive information to https://combinepdf.com/

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This was a Blockbuster! Now its turned into a Corn field

you got it you got it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

CopperHound posted:

I've given way too much sensitive information to https://combinepdf.com/

This is me but with FaxZero and it felt sketchy every time.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mauser posted:

Teens are bringing it back, I see it fairly often now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mauser posted:

WRONG, BITCH

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

long shirt under t-shirt under super short jacket

when it's a ketchup bottle designed to be stored upside down and it still blasts ketchup water

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

As someone who has watched this movie I fervently hope that this doesn't become a widely used meme template.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Thing_About_the_Johnsons

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HBomb posted:

As someone who has watched this movie I fervently hope that this doesn't become a widely used meme template.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Thing_About_the_Johnsons

I got some real bad news for you.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Mauser posted:

Listen here you little poo poo

Except more like 1995

Mustard bottle precum, I call it, much to my wife’s chagrin and horror and laughter

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

This is an absolute lie no one has lived in the USA since 2026

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lol

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Ari Aster edgelord rape comedy is a meme?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Ari Aster edgelord rape comedy is a meme?

the what

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He did a short called The Strange Thing About the Johnsons based on the edgiest thing he could imagine: A son molesting his dad because he thought it would be funny.

Now the film itself is pretty harrowing and in practice more of a psychological drama but having seen Asters other work I'm pretty sure that it being 100% serious is part of the joke which is why I called it a comedy even though it's only a comedy in a Lars Von Trier sort of way.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

Mauser posted:

You have to wear a high viz shirt but it's a bit chilly.

Right now I'm wearing a long sleeve thermal with thermal leggings under shorts and t-shirt. Feels good man

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

FreudianSlippers posted:

He did a short called The Strange Thing About the Johnsons based on the edgiest thing he could imagine: A son molesting his dad because he thought it would be funny.

Now the film itself is pretty harrowing and in practice more of a psychological drama but having seen Asters other work I'm pretty sure that it being 100% serious is part of the joke which is why I called it a comedy even though it's only a comedy in a Lars Von Trier sort of way.