Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

mysterious frankie posted:

ME: *watching with binoculars as several polycules converge at a single point* My god, the perfect shitstorm...
SECURITY OFFICER: Sir, why is what they do any of your business?
ME: I... because... why... why is what is my business any of your business? it's the boners, sir. they're out of control
SECURITY OFFICER: Yeah, ok, whatever, sir. This is the last time I'm going to ask you to leave FurCon My god..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The Max company is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep watching that garbage.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

if you're going to edit a post don't do it like this

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

ME: *watching with binoculars as several polycules converge at a single point* My god, the perfect shitstorm...
SECURITY OFFICER: Sir, why is what they do any of your business?
ME: I... because... why... why is what is my business any of your business?
SECURITY OFFICER: Yeah, ok, whatever, sir. This is the last time I'm going to ask you to leave FurCon

Standing in front of a giant corkboard with pins and strings connecting 100 different photos

I'm telling you this guy is loving 150 people a week at least!!!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1744133333305508106?t=VzX4UThiMVd0AxJeOosn7A&s=19

No real reason to post this besides lol video game man who wants to make movies looms depressed at awards show.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

PostNouveau posted:

Standing in front of a giant corkboard with pins and strings connecting 100 different photos

I'm telling you this guy is loving 150 people a week at least!!!

Peepee Strokula! Peepee Strokula! I look on Max, this whole streaming platform is Peepee Strokula!
[

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The druck man kinda had it tough. I think in many other years he could have had his ego validated, but there was no chance whatsoever going against succession

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1744133333305508106?t=VzX4UThiMVd0AxJeOosn7A&s=19

No real reason to post this besides lol video game man who wants to make movies looms depressed at awards show.

He’s like the anti-kojima. Where Kojima desperately wanted to make Hollywood movies and instead built unique videogames to carve out his own niche, Druckmann desperately wanted to make a Hollywood movie so he made a movie but with the most lame cookie cutter videogame stapled on. And nobody cares about him.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Gutcruncher posted:

He’s like the anti-kojima. Where Kojima desperately wanted to make Hollywood movies and instead built unique videogames to carve out his own niche, Druckmann desperately wanted to make a Hollywood movie so he made a movie but with the most lame cookie cutter videogame stapled on. And nobody cares about him.

I mean the show is fine and I'd even say some parts of it are quite good, but between Druckmann believing his own hype and Craig Mazin gassing the show up as the most important thing to ever be filmed, it still suffers under the same umbrella of insecurity that hits every video game movie/show production that is desperate for the film industry's approval.

It also doesn't help that every time the show tries to do a 1:1 remake of a scene from the game it comes off worse in every regard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YutXfsbTrtA

Season 2 is going to have an uphill battle considering its subject matter and current events.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Neil Whogivesafuckman!!!!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
WB throwing one last Hail Mary by giving Tom Cruise a massive development deal. Hopefully he gets a ton of money up front.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Was Cruise’s last WB movie Edge of Tomorrow? Cuz hell yeah more like that please

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Gutcruncher posted:

Was Cruise’s last WB movie Edge of Tomorrow? Cuz hell yeah more like that please

hell yeah

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gutcruncher posted:

Isn’t the sequel / prequel still in the works?

Edge of Tomorrow rules.

RIP Bill 🙁

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Heard someone said uncontrollable boners?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
they're actually extremely well-controlled boners, but they are ungovernable

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Edging till Tomorrow

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Peacock’s Polyamorous Dating Show ‘Couple to Throuple’ Teases Threesomes and ‘Uncontrollable Boners’ in Steamy Trailer

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/couple-to-throuple-dating-show-peacock-trailer-1235865917/

The only polyamorous throuple show I watch is Red Letter Media

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Bloodsport owns

I'm not sure if this post is part of the "fake true stories about white dudes becoming the most important person in secret asia" conversation or the "uncontrollable boners" conversation

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

The things you say
Your purple prose just give you away
The things you say
You're uncontrollable (oh)
(BONERS!)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cubone posted:

Bloodsport owns

I'm not sure if this post is part of the "fake true stories about white dudes becoming the most important person in secret asia" conversation or the "uncontrollable boners" conversation

it does own either way tbf

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Cubone posted:

Bloodsport owns

It's actually part of the gorilla channel conversation

quote:

We hadn't been airborne long when Trump decided to watch a movie. He'd brought along "Michael," a recent release, but twenty minutes after popping it into the VCR he got bored and switched to an old favorite, a Jean Claude Van Damme slugfest called "Bloodsport," which he pronounced "an incredible, fantastic movie." By assigning to his son the task of fast-forwarding through all the plot exposition—Trump's goal being "to get this two-hour movie down to forty-five minutes"—he eliminated any lulls between the nose hammering, kidney tenderizing, and shin whacking. When a beefy bad guy who was about to squish a normal-sized good guy received a crippling blow to the scrotum, I laughed. "Admit it, you're laughing!" Trump shouted. "You want to write that Donald Trump was loving this ridiculous Jean Claude Van Damme movie, but are you willing to put in there that you were loving it, too?"

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Jose Oquendo posted:

WB throwing one last Hail Mary by giving Tom Cruise a massive development deal. Hopefully he gets a ton of money up front.

Is it a packaged deal that comes with McQuarrie?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Mozi posted:

Edging till Tomorrow

lol

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

lmao

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ahahah

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

What is up with baby yoda in that concept art anyway. He's not looking too good

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
“Mike, please. He had a family”

R-I-C-H-E-V-A-N-S

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

No Mods No Masters posted:

What is up with baby yoda in that concept art anyway. He's not looking too good

AI Art looks like poo poo, no wonder he doesn't look good.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmfao

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

imagine four plinketto balls on the edge of a cliff

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Arc Hammer posted:

Does anyone know if the AI art thread in GBS is ironic or not?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

I was going to call it AI art but held off considering it is signed by someone and they did actually use it in the press release, it's not just some disbussingfilm poo poo. If it is something someone sincerely tried to make, probably not a good sign

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's finally happening

I have one of those Boxing Promo style posters for the Kumite Championship round that I got on Amazon from some sketchy seller in Vietnam that mysteriously shut down shortly after I received it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

Does anyone know if the AI art thread in GBS is ironic or not?
what does your heart tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009