Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
In my experience he immediately dies in the fight but he eats an attack or two so that’s fine by me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

BTW if you polymorph characters right before a cutscene they will retain that form for the duration of the cinematic (mega Act 2 spoilers obv).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENO_i2u8kBo

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Geekboy posted:

Gloomstalker/Assassin’s “niche” is deleting multiple enemies before they get a chance to go because they’re always the top of the initiative order. That feels less like a “niche” to me and more like a basic utility and tactic.

In my multiple attempts to get a bard to do nearly the damage I see from even a Gloomstalker, I’ve never seen it.

I’m sure I’m missing some key component or something, but I beat the game as a Bard and have had Astarion as a bard for at least 2 play throughs and … I don’t like bards very much.

A multiclassed bard based archer can delete multiple enemies as well - I’ll point out I’ve only had a single fight in the whole of act 3 last more than 1 round.

Realistically any character is going to be top of the initiative order most of the time when they have 20-22 dex just by virtue of how initiative works. Gloomstalker assassins certainly get the ability to auto crit on surprised enemies, but that isn’t going to be most fights unless you go out of your way to sneak around and trigger it, which in turn means you miss out on dialogue, cutscenes, etc - that’s a big part of why I feel it’s a niche, actually putting out those numbers requires going to considerable lengths to actually set it up and you need to play in a very restrictive way, which certainly isn’t my cup of tea. it’s great if you’re doing some kind of extra challenge like soloing honour mode.

it’s pretty easy to boost your crit rating pretty drat high in any case.

Gloomstalker on its own is terrible; all you really get from the class is one extra attack in round 1 that does and extra 1d8 damage.

I’m also as I said not a fan of how the class comes together. If you take your assasin levels first, you have to wait till level 8 to get your bonus attack. If you take Gloomstalker first, you’re playing the weakest class in the game for most of act 1 and 2, and you don’t get your actual high damage abilities till level 8. (doing 1 extra attack with added damage is not great compared to what other classes can do).

Let’s do some round 1 damage breakdowns:

We’ll assume both builds are using the dead shot; the necklace that gives you 1d6 poison damage, and the gloves that give you +2 attack and damage; and both builds have sharpshooter. note that the necklace has now been patched so it does actually add 1d6 damage and you can have it permanently active with the ring that heals you for 1d4 at the start of each round

At level 12:

Gloomstalker 5/Assassin 4/Champion 3

You’re going to do 5 attacks for 5d8+10 (including action surge), which will include 1 lot of 2d6 sneak attack damage and an extra 1d8 from the gloomstalker. you’ll also do 25 damage from dex, 10 damage from your gloves, 50 damage from sharpshooter, and 5d6 poison damage from the necklace. total damage is 6d8+10 (+2weapon)+2d6+5d6+25+10+50. Max damage is 185. 370 if you manage to surprise your enemy and make every attack a crit. you can divide the damage between up to 5 targets

Swords bard 6/Spore Druid 2/Battlemaster 3

You’re wearing the sporekeeper armor in this build.

First thing you do is drop haste spores to give your whole party haste for the turn. Including Action surge, you’re going to do 10 attacks in round 1 - 4 lots of dual flourish and 2 battle die attacks, all of which do an extra 1d8 damage. the spore druid levels give you an extra 1d6+1 necrotic damage per attack, and you can use your reaction to do 1d4 necrotic damage to a target as well.

So in round one you’re doing 20d8 (10 attacks each with an extra 1d8)+ 10d6 (necrotic) + 10d6 (poison from necklace)+ 20 (10 lots of +2 from weapon) + 20 (gloves) + 50 (dex)+ 100 (sharpshooter). That’s a maximum damage of 470 - 100 more than gloomstalker when it manages to auto crit without even scoring a single crit and we haven’t gone into the effect of other damage riders that proc on every seperate source of damage which would make the gap wider; or the damage implications of being able to give your entire party haste with a single bonus action. Even if you give the gloomstalker haste too it doesn’t come close to it. If you got lucky and got a crit on every hit you’d do 940 damage. And you can split the damage up to 10 ways.

Swords bard is the most broken class in BG3 specifically because the game throws a million different ways to add damage per hit at you, and swords bard lets you effectively double your attacks per round. And most importantly, it lets you do that from level 3, so it’s hands down the best early game class (which is when the game is actually hardest)

At level 4; your assassin is doing 2d6+2d6+4 damage (I’m assuming hand crossbows in the early game). The bard is doing 3d6+2d8+12 damage. The gloomstalker is doing a paltry 2d6 + 1d8 + 8 damage.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
My favourite broken thing is to simply have an open hand Monk / thief Rogue who is wearing the risky ring and the "automatically paralyze on crit 1/ long rest" thingy from the evil doctor guy in act 2. Just go up to a boss and spam topple flurry at them on turn 1. Odds are good that they are now prone and possibly also paralyzed, and if they're not dead already they probably will be when the rest of the party starts piling on those advantage attacks and/or crits. Paralysis is such a hilariously deadly effect, it's a bigger save-or-die than loving petrification half the time

e: megabosses with legendary saves or whatever can shrug off the paralysis, but the really funny thing is that they seem willing to burn those on resisting the secondary flurry effects so you might end up paralyzing them anyway

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

The game is not difficult enough to warrant any of that theorycrafting. Maybe on honor mode.

Edit: this is referring to the huge effort post about swords bard.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Trip Attack Trip Attack Action Surge Trip Attack Trip Attack

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
For a true gamer, theorycrafting is its own reward

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I’ve played through the game twice both with a gloomstalker/assassin and a swords bard and functionally they fill the same niche and all that theorycrafting means the swords bard at best does more damage than needs to be done in like every encounter in the game

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

exquisite tea posted:

BTW if you polymorph characters right before a cutscene they will retain that form for the duration of the cinematic (mega Act 2 spoilers obv).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENO_i2u8kBo

Pathfinder when you get hit with Baleful Polymorph and have a romance cutscene right after

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

If the game were a repetitive hack & slash then it would be boring to talk about but they space out the good items and levels just well enough that it's fun to work out the optimal path to get the sick OP gear for your class.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Optimally both are outclassed by making Gale blow himself up literally the first second you can

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Sloober posted:

he has a bunch of lines about how he got used to being used and now he doesn't have to be used anymore, and how the offer itself was viscerally repulsive

He had that conversation with me after I told him to do it

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago

Trevor Hale posted:

He had that conversation with me after I told him to do it

He has a different conversations for both doing it and not, although naturally they touch on the same themes - I've seen both across my runs. The conversation for not doing it is honestly really great and completely turned my opinion on Astarion around during my first playthrough.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Hm tips for Act 1:

Those Intellect Devourers early game are standing right next to a Nautiloid tank. If you cast a fire bolt at it (Shadowheart has it as a cantrip if you can't cast it) at least one will usually die as one is always standing right next to it. If you can cast minor illusion near it without being seen that's even better as all three of them will wander near the tank and group up there. I did that on my current play and all three wandered near the tank. I then ignited it. Boom. 3 dead Intellect Devourers and no fight for me to deal with.

Also if you kill all the enemies except for the Cambions on the Nautiloid that should get you to level 2 once you recruit Shadowheart which will give you a bit more buffer HP if you're worried about getting one shot by the Intellect Devourers. Just make sure you're able to do it before using the console on the ship. And be careful because if the Cambion kills the Mind Flayer he will then attack you after.

If you're a Githyanki you can talk to the Voss and the group of Githyanki at the bridge to get an easy 300xp early. If you choose to speak to Voss instead of letting Lae'zel do it you just have to pass a DC 10 charisma check. If you fail you're gonna die of course, but if you succeed they just leave and you get the xp. Lae'zel will bitch at you if you do this but it's fine, she can deal with it.

If you choose to go to the Underdark at level 4 (and you should imo) then go through the Zhentarim hideout entrance and do all the fights in there. The Minotaurs should be easy enough at level 4. Make sure you recruit Sovereign Glut to the party. He's not only an extra body down there but he has the massively OP ability to resurrect anything you see down there. Even the Bulette lol. The Bulette is hard to maneuver down there though. I typically will have him raise a Hook Horror as a spore servant. If you have Glut + a Spore servant + your party you should have no issues whatsoever beating Glekh and his group. Whether you choose to go to Grymforge or not after that is up to you. I typically hold off on doing that because doing all of the first Underdark area tends to get me to level 5 or close to it.

Consider leaving Ethel around for a while in Act1 before heading to her house because you can keep buying giant strength potions from her and getting a nice stockpile of these can serve you well through Act 1 and potentially beyond.

Ginette Reno fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 9, 2024

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i just got this game and am a pretty unintelligent fighter with no doctor skills but rolled a critical success on a brain removal, 10/10

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

The whole thing seems weird, just get the paladin hireling

I don't get the point of hirelings, why not just respec someone?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

DeadlyMuffin posted:

Respec'ing the halfling follower to a Transmutation wizard/Rogue to double your potion brewing is really useful on higher difficulties. Rogue allows you to get Expertise in Medicine, Halfling re-rolls 1's due to the Lucky racial feat.

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

Also if you kill all the enemies except for the Cambions on the Nautiloid that should get you to level 2 once you recruit Shadowheart which will give you a bit more buffer HP if you're worried about getting one shot by the Intellect Devourers. Just make sure you're able to do it before using the console on the ship. And be careful because if the Cambion kills the Mind Flayer he will then attack you after.

Note for this to work you have to beat the stunned cultists to death instead of pressing the slay button

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

DeadlyMuffin posted:

Tbh I think hirelings mostly exist because generic units as an option are a convention in this sort of game

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

My gf and I are using the generic units/hirelings in our multiplayer game to avoid story spoilers for her single player run

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
Seriously though, you can just jump up the cliff to the right and skip the whole intellect devourer fight until you have a full party*

*As long as you're not playing as a short race with minimum strength who didn't recruit Shadowheart. Idk, maybe you can grab crates from the beach to stack in that case

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Snake Maze posted:

Seriously though, you can just jump up the cliff to the right and skip the whole intellect devourer fight until you have a full party*

*As long as you're not playing as a short race with minimum strength who didn't recruit Shadowheart. Idk, maybe you can grab crates from the beach to stack in that case
Worth thinking about in an Honor run. Easier to just reload and try again otherwise.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
The thing that makes swords bard really strong is you can shoot double the arrows (with bonus damage!) using ranged slashing flourish, or if you manage to position well you can hit two enemies in a small melee cone with melee slashing flourish. Swords bard turns inspiration charges into double attacks. You don't need to spend two hours with a spreadsheet to see why that's incredibly powerful.

edit: that said you really really don't need to minmax even on Honour mode. Just having a cohesive build is fine.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Has anyone ever used the defensive flourish?

I think i used the teleport flourish once, it was pretty cool!

Turds in magma
Sep 17, 2007
can i get a transform out of here?

The Lord Bude posted:

A multiclassed bard based archer can delete multiple enemies as well - I’ll point out I’ve only had a single fight in the whole of act 3 last more than 1 round.

Realistically any character is going to be top of the initiative order most of the time when they have 20-22 dex just by virtue of how initiative works. Gloomstalker assassins certainly get the ability to auto crit on surprised enemies, but that isn’t going to be most fights unless you go out of your way to sneak around and trigger it, which in turn means you miss out on dialogue, cutscenes, etc - that’s a big part of why I feel it’s a niche, actually putting out those numbers requires going to considerable lengths to actually set it up and you need to play in a very restrictive way, which certainly isn’t my cup of tea. it’s great if you’re doing some kind of extra challenge like soloing honour mode.

it’s pretty easy to boost your crit rating pretty drat high in any case.

Gloomstalker on its own is terrible; all you really get from the class is one extra attack in round 1 that does and extra 1d8 damage.

I’m also as I said not a fan of how the class comes together. If you take your assasin levels first, you have to wait till level 8 to get your bonus attack. If you take Gloomstalker first, you’re playing the weakest class in the game for most of act 1 and 2, and you don’t get your actual high damage abilities till level 8. (doing 1 extra attack with added damage is not great compared to what other classes can do).

Let’s do some round 1 damage breakdowns:

We’ll assume both builds are using the dead shot; the necklace that gives you 1d6 poison damage, and the gloves that give you +2 attack and damage; and both builds have sharpshooter. note that the necklace has now been patched so it does actually add 1d6 damage and you can have it permanently active with the ring that heals you for 1d4 at the start of each round

At level 12:

Gloomstalker 5/Assassin 4/Champion 3

You’re going to do 5 attacks for 5d8+10 (including action surge), which will include 1 lot of 2d6 sneak attack damage and an extra 1d8 from the gloomstalker. you’ll also do 25 damage from dex, 10 damage from your gloves, 50 damage from sharpshooter, and 5d6 poison damage from the necklace. total damage is 6d8+10 (+2weapon)+2d6+5d6+25+10+50. Max damage is 185. 370 if you manage to surprise your enemy and make every attack a crit. you can divide the damage between up to 5 targets

Swords bard 6/Spore Druid 2/Battlemaster 3

You’re wearing the sporekeeper armor in this build.

First thing you do is drop haste spores to give your whole party haste for the turn. Including Action surge, you’re going to do 10 attacks in round 1 - 4 lots of dual flourish and 2 battle die attacks, all of which do an extra 1d8 damage. the spore druid levels give you an extra 1d6+1 necrotic damage per attack, and you can use your reaction to do 1d4 necrotic damage to a target as well.

So in round one you’re doing 20d8 (10 attacks each with an extra 1d8)+ 10d6 (necrotic) + 10d6 (poison from necklace)+ 20 (10 lots of +2 from weapon) + 20 (gloves) + 50 (dex)+ 100 (sharpshooter). That’s a maximum damage of 470 - 100 more than gloomstalker when it manages to auto crit without even scoring a single crit and we haven’t gone into the effect of other damage riders that proc on every seperate source of damage which would make the gap wider; or the damage implications of being able to give your entire party haste with a single bonus action. Even if you give the gloomstalker haste too it doesn’t come close to it. If you got lucky and got a crit on every hit you’d do 940 damage. And you can split the damage up to 10 ways.

Swords bard is the most broken class in BG3 specifically because the game throws a million different ways to add damage per hit at you, and swords bard lets you effectively double your attacks per round. And most importantly, it lets you do that from level 3, so it’s hands down the best early game class (which is when the game is actually hardest)

At level 4; your assassin is doing 2d6+2d6+4 damage (I’m assuming hand crossbows in the early game). The bard is doing 3d6+2d8+12 damage. The gloomstalker is doing a paltry 2d6 + 1d8 + 8 damage.

Bows are for cowards, put Crimson Mischief in the main hand and wear Bhaalist armor for that sweet sweet aura of murder. I'm also not sure 5% more crits from champion is better than +1d6 more sneak from lvl 5 assassin (certainly not better if you surprise)

unattended spaghetti
May 10, 2013
I'm fairly convinced that this game is perfect precisely because there's so much broken poo poo in it that nobody ever needs. Sitting somewhere between optimized and who cares, I can count the number of fights that have been actually genuinely difficult on one hand. I will say there are a few fights where the margin for error was definitely slim, but in those, smart positioning and avoiding as much risk as is reasonable while maintaining damage output has pretty much made even those a cake walk. Nobody has for real died except maybe once, loving cloudkill in the gauntlet and the damage output you're capable of far out strips the health of the baddies by loads.

But that's pretty cool tbh because a lot of games expect and nearly require optimal play to beat them. I think that immense and unnecessary power ceiling means that you can mess around and try things out for flavor alone. Too many games punish that.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

EorayMel posted:

I like it when Dame Aylin did a backbreaker on a wizard even dumber than Gale when I got to Act 3 and went to the wizard shop for wizards

unquestionably the best part of the game

Valtonen
May 13, 2014

Tanks still suck but you don't gotta hand it to the Axis either.

unattended spaghetti posted:

I'm fairly convinced that this game is perfect precisely because there's so much broken poo poo in it that nobody ever needs. Sitting somewhere between optimized and who cares, I can count the number of fights that have been actually genuinely difficult on one hand. I will say there are a few fights where the margin for error was definitely slim, but in those, smart positioning and avoiding as much risk as is reasonable while maintaining damage output has pretty much made even those a cake walk. Nobody has for real died except maybe once, loving cloudkill in the gauntlet and the damage output you're capable of far out strips the health of the baddies by loads.

But that's pretty cool tbh because a lot of games expect and nearly require optimal play to beat them. I think that immense and unnecessary power ceiling means that you can mess around and try things out for flavor alone. Too many games punish that.

Yes; compared to divinity 2 the fights are much less ”the DM hates your guts and this fight is prearranged to suck.” My first attempt was painful bc we played coop with bad characters meaning half the party was basically combat dead weight. Now that il playing SP with throwbarb karlach the fights are actually fun.

Downside to all the hilarious magic items is that the camp inventory is outright bad, meaning hoarding magic items for ”Oh yea this will surely synergize with something else I will find soon” turns into a chest-sorting minigame of pain.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Low level combat in 5E sucks until level 4 anyway. It's just the system being used.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

I wish the range on its Teleport followup was like twice as long.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

5e isn’t really balanced around you having so many magic items so if they’d brought down the amount you get I suspect the game would be much harder. There’s a lot of builds that are only good in bg3 because they’re enabled by magic items

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Jay Rust posted:

Has anyone ever used the defensive flourish?

I once had Astarion use teleport flourish once just so he could nothing personnel a guy with his big chomp attack because it was funny. It could also work if pushing a guy off a cliff would be more effective than pumping raw damage into him and you don't have enough movement to reach him. But first you'd need an enemy that a sword bard can't just kill in one round with raw damage and who is also standing next to a cliff.

I feel not counting damage from trick arrows undersells gloomstalker assassins a bit in the math analysis (and can be hard to calculate since target positions matter for things like lighting arrows) but I expect the sword bard still wins in the end.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Dragonwagon posted:

How is the guy who's fully prepared to die if it means saving others only "superficially nice"?

I assume you're referring to end of Act 2?

My understanding of Gale's character arc is basically that end of Act 2 he's like "the Chosen of Mystra, the hand-picked emissary of the Goddess of Magic and most powerful wizard in the setting, is telling me I gotta blow myself up. I don't have a choice and it will save a lot of people, so I'll do it."

Then in Act 3, Gale has realized he doesn't actually have to blow himself up and Mystra isn't going to directly intervene, so he's free to do whatever he wants. And there's this Crown of Karsus, it could make him a god, maybe he deserves to be a god??

So yeah he's prepared to die but I would still say it's superficial because Gale feels like he's forced to do it, there's no alternative. Then in Act 3, Gale has realized there is actually an alternative, he doesn't have to die, and instead can become a god.

What happens when you let Gale fully make his own choices, without looming threat to divine intervention? He's all about MORE POWER.

Sure, Gale would prefer you be nice to people but his core motivation is more power for Gale. At the start of the game the stupid fucker is carrying around a Netherese orb which is slowly consuming him and will explode if he stops feeding it, all because he got too ambitious. Then by the end of the game he's come up with the brilliant idea to use the Netherese crown to obtain even more power! What could go wrong!

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

Shes not knocked out, she's standing there.

I had this happen. I tried opening the chest next to her a bunch to get her to attack me and it didn't work, so that's how I, without provocation, attacked a naked unarmed woman. On the bright side that cleared up the "defeat the goblin leaders" mission and I was able to recruit her when I got to Moonrise. Unfortunately I think I sold the underwear so I had to find a random set of clothes and armor so she wouldn't be standing around naked in camp.

How do you steal the idol without the druids trying to kill all the tieflings? I saw someone steal the idol in a darkness cloud but then as soon as the cloud disappeared the druids started killing all the refugees.

22 Eargesplitten fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jan 9, 2024

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Dragonwagon posted:

How is the guy who's fully prepared to die if it means saving others only "superficially nice"?

Clout chasing

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

22 Eargesplitten posted:

How do you steal the idol without the druids trying to kill all the tieflings? I saw someone steal the idol in a darkness cloud but then as soon as the cloud disappeared the druids started killing all the refugees.

Gotta solve the Kagha plot before finishing the goblin camp

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

EorayMel posted:

I like it when Dame Aylin did a backbreaker on a wizard even dumber than Gale when I got to Act 3 and went to the wizard shop for wizards

Haha I finally just did this and it ruled. I treated it like a real Wizard battle and just Counterspelled and Silenced the poo poo out of him. What a chump.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I had this happen. I tried opening the chest next to her a bunch to get her to attack me and it didn't work, so that's how I, without provocation, attacked a naked unarmed woman. On the bright side that cleared up the "defeat the goblin leaders" mission and I was able to recruit her when I got to Moonrise. Unfortunately I think I sold the underwear so I had to find a random set of clothes and armor so she wouldn't be standing around naked in camp.

There is the non-cheesy way and the cheesy way.

Non-cheesy: Confront Kagha about the Shadow Druids. Whether you kill her or turn her against them, the druids outside will stop the ritual and the idol will become stealable without them abruptly deciding to genocide the tieflings.

Cheesy:Have the "go to camp" button ready and have your character just steal the idol. The MOMENT it is in the air traveling to your inventory, smash the Go to Camp button. You can immediately return to the grove after and the dumb druids won't even realize it's missing.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So you can only steal the ritual-enabling idol after the ritual has already been cancelled? If Mol had any integrity she should say "ah give it back to 'em"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Jay Rust posted:

So you can only steal the ritual-enabling idol after the ritual has already been cancelled? If Mol had any integrity she should say "ah give it back to 'em"

Only registered members can see post attachments!