Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Biden might be a worse candidate than Hillary. Incredible innovations from the Democrat party.

im honestly not sure that any other dem candidate would be doing better than biden is doing now. the lackluster policies would be the same. the consultant driven pr nonsense would be the same.

its not like any of them are more charismatic or willing to be less stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

im honestly not sure that any other dem candidate would be doing better than biden is doing now. the lackluster policies would be the same. the consultant driven pr nonsense would be the same.

If Bernie was president we might have gotten the funny part where the congress dems bipartisanly keeps overturning his veto over the send more bombs to Israel legislation.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Danann posted:

If Bernie was president we might have gotten the funny part where the congress dems bipartisanly keeps overturning his veto over the send more bombs to Israel legislation.

no we wouldn’t because he wouldn’t have vetoed it

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

go back to making the loser in the presidential election the vice president

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lumpentroll posted:

no we wouldn’t because he wouldn’t have vetoed it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

I disagree. Others, even Hillary to an extent, would actually campaign. Biden is going to hide in the ol' Delaware basement again.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Trabisnikof posted:

having someone who can appear in public for more than 30 seconds at a time without looking around lost and confused or who can just string together a complete sentence at this point would probably be worth 2-3pts in the polls for dems

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

insane clown pussy posted:

having someone who can appear in public for more than 30 seconds at a time without looking around lost and confused or who can just string together a complete sentence at this point would probably be worth 2-3pts in the polls for dems

I think more. It's just too obvious Biden is checked out.

And I think he was checked out pre-dementia too. He's just doing the typical Delaware campaign strategy (nothing).

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nichael posted:

I disagree. Others, even Hillary to an extent, would actually campaign. Biden is going to hide in the ol' Delaware basement again.

i mean sure, but idk how much it would help if hillary was campaigning in NYC and california since her brilliant staff decided that campaigning in swing states is a bad idea

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

i mean sure, but idk how much it would help if hillary was campaigning in NYC and california since her brilliant staff decided that campaigning in swing states is a bad idea

it's a toss up. she'd definitely lose to trmuiopp again though.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

this is actually called a "front porch campaign" and is the original american presidential strategy, where it was considered undecorous to actively campaign. much like being made an SA mod. makes u think

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

this is actually called a "front porch campaign" and is the original american presidential strategy, where it was considered undecorous to actively campaign. much like being made an SA mod. makes u think

shut the gently caress up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

well done applying the degree to real life

+5 extra creidtt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

well done applying the degree to real life

+5 extra creidtt

think i leanred that from "hell of presidents" actually

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

dems only care about running up the score in CA and NY. No reason to bother with other states

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Biden is going to win because the dems are desperate to lose to make way for some dumb ambitious lib in 2028.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FuzzySlippers posted:

dems only care about running up the score in CA and NY. No reason to bother with other states

It’s too bad too because I’d like to see the fallout from the reverse of 2000/2016 where the dems won the ec but lost the popular vote. It’d be wild

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

bawk posted:

wiping: front to back, back to front, or side to side?

back to blue, or you're a chud

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

That's where all the fundraisers are though?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

succ is stored in the votes

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Nichael posted:

The Virgin Nichael campaigns his rear end off, is allegedly of sound mind, loses

The Chad Biden does nothing, has dementia, wins

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

Lol every time that I remember that her strategy was not to campaign in Michigan as a show of confidence to demoralize Trump into not even trying to campaign in Michigan... and she stuck with it even as Trump campaigned up and down Michigan

VitalSigns has issued a correction as of 02:01 on Jan 10, 2024

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

hillary 2024 would rule because the libs would be going full in on "you can't blame the wife for the sins of the husband" when Hillary & Bill made a cornerstone of their career that you get "2 for the price of 1"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s too bad too because I’d like to see the fallout from the reverse of 2000/2016 where the dems won the ec but lost the popular vote. It’d be wild

God that would be litty. Trump would be right about stolen elections

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

The Virgin Nichael campaigns his rear end off, is allegedly of sound mind, loses

The Chad Biden does nothing, has dementia, wins

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Smythe posted:

So true

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i will vote for whichever president will directly give me more money. not like through tax cuts or whatever, just fat stacks of cash

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

Harry Dunn here. The officer who defended the U.S. Capitol against insurrectionists just three years ago.

I wanted to personally tell you that I’m running to be the next Congressman in Maryland’s 3rd district.

I don’t look, live, or talk like most politicians. I’m a 6-foot-7, hip-hop loving dad, and a dedicated Democrat who put my life on the line to save our democracy.

And I’m running because Maryland deserves a warrior fighting for them in Washington.

Maryland deserves a Congressman who will put the country above their party, and put the constitution above themselves.

But I need you with me in this fight. I’m humbly asking you to become a chip in a split donation between Forward Blue and my campaign. We set a $500,000 goal to kickstart this campaign and build our movement. So please: will you donate $10 or $25 now? >> forwardblue.us/l/ioB01g

Together,

Harry

Taze Ballsman here

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

PhilippAchtel posted:

The Virgin Nichael... is allegedly of sound mind

i don't think nichael has ever claimed this

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

VitalSigns posted:

Lol every time that I remember that her strategy was not to campaign in Michigan as a show of confidence to demoralize Trump into not even trying to campaign in Michigan... and she stuck with it even as Trump campaigned up and down Michigan

the funnier thing was it turned out when her campaign did go door to door, they were more likely to encourage people to vote for trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

insane clown pussy posted:

the funnier thing was it turned out when her campaign did go door to door, they were more likely to encourage people to vote for trump

:champ:

imagine your fear if aca hot chocolate pajama boy came to your door

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nope, life-saving surgery is not elective (it's semi-elective)

Elective surgeries for cancer can absolutely save lives and be "non-optional", which is more so what I was referring to

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

At this point, I think it would be funnier if Biden somehow won the election.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Clip-On Fedora posted:

At this point, I think it would be funnier if Biden somehow won the election.

im willing to light 4 years on fire to make will stencil unhappy

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

MassTran posted:

Elective surgeries for cancer can absolutely save lives and be "non-optional", which is more so what I was referring to

Why are you talking about cancer? Joe Biden cured that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I struggle with taking Mr. Stancil and Vaush seriously. They're just too gosh darn good looking!

Nichael has issued a correction as of 08:11 on Jan 10, 2024

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Smythe posted:

think i leanred that from "hell of presidents" actually

"hell of presidents" is how someone from norcal would say "a lot of presidents"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Clip-On Fedora posted: