Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd take the keys and then drive it directly into the restaurant. Like whoops I think this thing needs a tune-up then tell the judge well it had 400k miles on it it's unpredictable case dismissed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am learning so much Excel today. Also, I spent like 20 minutes looking up how to do something with all these answers involving macros and VBA and such, and then I found a youtube clip that was literally 21 seconds long and explain how to do it immediately.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

swickles posted:

I am learning so much Excel today. Also, I spent like 20 minutes looking up how to do something with all these answers involving macros and VBA and such, and then I found a youtube clip that was literally 21 seconds long and explain how to do it immediately.

Once you're stuck using Excel every day it's worth the time investment to learn alt command shortcuts. The first two I recommend are ALT+W+F+R (freeze top row of the spreadsheet) and ALT+H+O+I (auto format).

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im too lazy to learn forumlas and use chat GPT for my excel stuff now.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

swickles posted:

Glad it worked out; I was going to suggest hitting “Record Macro” and just doing what you wanted it to do.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh my god the medical director at one of my facilities had a root canal last wednesday, fever friday, hospital saturday and dead sunday.

Just some random loving super bug from an oral procedure that killed him deader than hell.

Dentists: not even once

edit vvv lol

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 10, 2024

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Weird way to respond to that but that’s terrible

T-Square
May 14, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

oh my god the medical director at one of my facilities had a root canal last wednesday, fever friday, hospital saturday and dead sunday.

Just some random loving super bug from an oral procedure that killed him deader than hell.

edit vvv lol

As someone who’s partner spent most of last year getting her front tooth she broke pulled, synthetic bone grafted to her jaw, implant post put in, and is about to finally get her crown:

:stonk:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
got drat fizz, that's wild.

totally unrelated - have noticed an increase of florida license plates around austin and let me tell you folks, they are not good drivers.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jan 10, 2024

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Austin is too cool to deserve Florida drivers. My condolences.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The traffic is bad enough with normal drivers.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

edit vvv lol

I bet he smoked meth 1 hour before the root canal if your picture of the medical industry taught me anything.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I got.an infection from a wisdom tooth removal. Waking up yo a gob full of pus was an experience.

Because, it makes you vomit and with an open and inflamed wound it's an... experience.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
One of my competition shooting friends may miss the winter AK match next week because his dentist prescribed moxifloxacin for their wisdom teeth removal and it completely killed all his gut flora to the point the C-Diff he got from being on antibiotics for strep throat came back.

Mouth infections are :gonk:.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
thread is definitely living up to its title

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
god drat I forgot how big a piece of poo poo ziggy is

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The little guy with the big nose?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
rewatching the wire, he's the annoying rear end in a top hat poo poo son of frank

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

He was playing the same dude in Generation Kill and it was one of the best parts haha

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Intruder posted:

rewatching the wire, he's the annoying rear end in a top hat poo poo son of frank

Ah okay, forgot you were doing the Wire rewatch, thought you meant this guy

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/stephenasmith/status/1745193095124136075?s=20

There is a case to be made that SAS is the best orator since Cicero.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

:shrug: lamb is delicious

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

https://x.com/stephenasmith/status/1745193095124136075?s=20

There is a case to be made that SAS is the best orator since Cicero.

"I'm a bit sleepy this afternoon, but when I wake up I'm going death con 3 On JASON WHITLOCK"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Nick Saban is retiring. Holy poo poo.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Who's that

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

General Dog posted:

"I'm a bit sleepy this afternoon, but when I wake up I'm going death con 3 On JASON WHITLOCK"

that's the thing, there are so many fat bastards he could have been talking about.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

saintonan posted:

that's the thing, there are so many fat bastards he could have been talking about.

The way he couched it like he was breaking an unwritten code gives away that he's talking about a fellow media member, so my mind went there immediately.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Maybe because of Wire chat I first heard it as Isaiah Whitlock and I was very confused. Like, Clay Davis is a piece of poo poo, but that's just a character.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

General Dog posted:

:goonsay: It's DEFCON (DEFense readiness CONdition), and the lower the number the more :supaburn: it is.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Some dude who won a chip with LSU a long time ago

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a sexual elk posted:

He was playing the same dude in Generation Kill and it was one of the best parts haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBtg3fSQ-QQ

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
People really think Generation Kill (which was good) is better than Band of Brothers? Maybe I have the soul of a boomer

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Some dude who won a chip with LSU a long time ago

Oh I didn't realize he was a coach. Reading more on him, seems like the end of an era?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

:goonsay: It's DEFCON (DEFense readiness CONdition), and the lower the number the more :supaburn: it is.

It's the Kanye post

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Silly Burrito posted:

Best ever. Goddamn.

Wonder who they call on? Dabo?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Pron on VHS posted:

People really think Generation Kill (which was good) is better than Band of Brothers? Maybe I have the soul of a boomer

I wouldn’t say it’s better than Band of Brothers, which from a narrative view start to finish is excellent and is much easier for people to get into if they aren’t history nerds or read the book, but I very much enjoyed Generation Kill too.

The Pacific is probably the weakest of those shows, simply because of how it jumps around and doesn’t focus on a single unit in the same way, so the cast rotates more and it’s a bit more difficult to get into, but it’s still really great and in particular the three episodes about Peleliu are outstanding.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Jason Whitlock is the piece of poo poo who went all-in on far-right BS, correct?

If so :lol::sickos:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LeeMajors posted:

Best ever. Goddamn.

That would be my guess. Either him or Lane.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Best ever. Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I knew when he got skinny again after that first year at Ole Miss he wasn’t planning to be there for the long haul.