Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

reignofevil posted:

I am almost certain that when he initially sold this he was offering multiple recipes and now I'm pretty sure our loyal nath-fans are only gonna get one recipe in their stocking this year.

He was offering all of GarfieldEATS recipes from what I understood - which is also confusing because I don't think they made anything from scratch. The lasagna came from some frozen food distributor and the "orange sauce" came out of a jar. I wonder if he's just listing the ingredients on the back of the jar because that would be funny as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

He was offering all of GarfieldEATS recipes from what I understood - which is also confusing because I don't think they made anything from scratch.

Someone else in this thread mentioned the thought he might of just goggled any recipe for any orange coloured food/drinks, and yeah that sounded like a pretty good guess to me.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Also a prety good chance he just asked Chat GPT to make a recipe for orange sauce using the ingredients on the jar or whatever. Might explain how he got some old fashioned recipe that calls for that much water.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Twitter has a big ole "GIF" button alongside the button to add a photo to your posts, and the weird 'Old fashioned' gif is the third result when you press the button and search for "recipe". That's all it is, he thought he'd snazzy up his post about his recipes with a recipe gif without thinking of the confusion it'd cause, or how it was unrelated, or how he never ever served alcohol.

The fact that it's animated should've pointed our to you it's unrelated to Nathen, like what, he would've paid someone to do an animation? Learned how to animate a gif himself? PUH LEASE. mneow.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Zefiel posted:

Twitter has a big ole "GIF" button alongside the button to add a photo to your posts, and the weird 'Old fashioned' gif is the third result when you press the button and search for "recipe". That's all it is, he thought he'd snazzy up his post about his recipes with a recipe gif without thinking of the confusion it'd cause, or how it was unrelated, or how he never ever served alcohol.

The fact that it's animated should've pointed our to you it's unrelated to Nathen, like what, he would've paid someone to do an animation? Learned how to animate a gif himself? PUH LEASE. mneow.

lmao holy poo poo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just the laziest bullshit lmao

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
hope anyone buying that recipe word document is ready for nathen to tweet out your full name publicly cause that's what's gonna happen

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1745102412572942560?s=20

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

looks like he sampled a test batch of the orange sauce

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

oh what the gently caress

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Goddammit he’s back to catfucking again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:getin:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

WRT people questioning who would put that much water in an old fashioned, there are some truly hosed up individuals out there.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Looking like he's about to drop the worst rap/r&b album you've ever heard

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I really like how passionate Nate is about himself. He doesn't have children or a spouse so he's not hurting anyone. #selfishman

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

First photo I’ve ever seen of him not making Nathenface

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Looks like the UPC is ripped off from a Frank Ocean album: https://www.upcdatabase.com/item/883958014219

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019

istewart posted:

Looks like the UPC is ripped off from a Frank Ocean album: https://www.upcdatabase.com/item/883958014219

:thejoke:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Just the laziest bullshit lmao

I mean honestly lazily stealing what ever media/content you don't think you'll get caught doing is probably one of the most modern entrepreneurial/influence things he's done. "Entrepreneurs" love to do that. Oh than you also need to get loving the most outraged anyone has ever gotten if someone steals any of your content.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
didn't he try to get Viacom's lawyers to go after a hole-in-the-wall kebab shop in Serbia or something, on grounds of he did it first?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
That pose feels familiar, is he imitating a famous photo portrait? Like of David Bowie or Johnny Cash or something?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Itt goons don't know the most famous Frank Ocean album

OFWGKTA

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Kevin DuBrow posted:

That pose feels familiar, is he imitating a famous photo portrait? Like of David Bowie or Johnny Cash or something?

This is the album the UPC belongs to

Nathen is too vain to hide his face though

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

LvK posted:

didn't he try to get Viacom's lawyers to go after a hole-in-the-wall kebab shop in Serbia or something, on grounds of he did it first?

How quickly we forget GARFIELD BOR

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Remember Nathen’s empty cereal box crayon-colored art exhibit?

Lmao

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Was there ever more than one episode of the Garfieldeats reality show

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Sex Farm posted:

We are living it. Right now. All of us.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sex Farm posted:

Better than the zero episodes of “who wants to marry Nathen”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao

Lol that was awesome

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

Strategic Tea posted:

How quickly we forget GARFIELD BOR

Garfild** Bor

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1702524611907252413

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Looks pretty real to me, Nathen
#realGarfieldEATS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

He was offering all of GarfieldEATS recipes from what I understood - which is also confusing because I don't think they made anything from scratch. The lasagna came from some frozen food distributor and the "orange sauce" came out of a jar. I wonder if he's just listing the ingredients on the back of the jar because that would be funny as hell.
I think only the later mail-order lasagnas were coming from that distributor. They might have been actually making lasagnas at the storefront. Looking back at the Strange Aeons videos the lasagna she got in person looks a lot different than the mail order one. Though she burnt the gently caress out of the frozen one so it's kind of hard to compare.

These should be timestamped to the lasagna bits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjeToadShU8&t=485s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l5QpIo3BE&t=1249s

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Must hurt that said restaurant is probably more successful and has been opened for longer than his was.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao

I remember the giant VR gallery with a single postage stamp sized jpg of a box of Frosty flakes on display.

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

Blue Moonlight posted:

Must hurt that said restaurant is probably more successful and has been opened for longer than his was.

That restaurant is going to buy one of his $50 recipe RAW files and start serving authentic Garfaccinos.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Moai Ou posted:

That restaurant is going to buy one of his $50 recipe RAW files and start serving authentic Garfaccinos.

They should start using the recipes and then inform Nathen of their success

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

steinrokkan posted:

I remember the giant VR gallery with a single postage stamp sized jpg of a box of Frosty flakes on display.
In some ways we all wish we had the relentless confidence in ourselves to express our abject nightmares through art and just declare "yes, this project was a good idea and I successfully saw it through and now I can choose a new excellent idea!"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh to be born a failson...

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
didn't even commit to full-size cereal boxes! He used the four from a sampler pack, put an elf in blackface, and gave up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Blue Moonlight posted:

The funniest bit here is that whoever made this is almost certainly aware of Nathen's failed restaurant and may just be doing it to taunt him. I mean, what are the odds that someone else would pick "GarfieldEATS" as a restaurant name?