Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

Now New England gets to experience the hell world that most of us are usually stuck in, the coaching carousel of piss and poo poo, for the next few decades.

Inshallah

I hope they have like 20 consecutive seasons with double digit losses, poor QB play, meddling by Kraft, watch Brady go to jail, and that every other team in their division wins a Super Bowl in the near future.

gently caress the Patriots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Bill should go to Seattle.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

He needs 27 wins to be top all time. Personally, I hope he never gets there.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Grittybeard posted:

Feel like the Falcons would be a beautiful disaster with Belichick, but maybe a better disaster than the Falcons typically are.

I really don't want Belichick but that's just 'cause I think he's a sour rear end in a top hat.

That being said, the current gripes I've heard about him are about drafting and personnel. I don't see a scenario where he comes to Atlanta and gets total control. Blank and McKay delegated that to Fontenot and I don't think they would budge.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Harlock posted:

I think the funniest outcome is him getting 27 wins in 4 7-10 outings.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
please hire josh mcdaniels, kraft

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

Schefter’s tweet says “parting ways”, but however they want to phrase it, based on Bill’s press conference the other day, it was pretty clear he didn’t want to leave.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1745416259242434885

Wow. End of an era.

Say what you will about the Pats (gently caress 'em) but it was nice having an obvious villain in the league for a while.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Very sad that in this country 71 year olds have to keep looking for work and can't retire. hosed up even.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Harlock posted:

I guess I misunderstood the stats. 27 for regular season wins all time, 15 for regular season + post season.

Give me three 4 win or less seasons.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

John Brown posted:

Woke up to learn Bill, Saban and Carroll are all out, with the latter 2 likely gone for good.

Dream blunt rotation

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

John Brown posted:

Stopped paying attention to my phone yesterday evening.

Woke up to learn Bill, Saban and Carroll are all out, with the latter 2 likely gone for good.

One of the most significant weeks of Black Monday that I can recall.

The Bears went from 3-14 to 7-10. If they had any resemblance of an oline they could’ve made the playoffs.

What about that says “fire your entire offensive staff”?

The offense was bad and some change was probably needed for flus to continue to be his d2 college basketball coach

End of an era indeed. He coached New England for three quarters of my life and one of my earliest football memories is him and Brady beating the greatest show on turf and making my brother cry. rip to the greatest villains the nfl has ever known

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://theathletic.com/5193909/2024/01/11/tennessee-titans-mike-vrabel-fired/

Follow-up from Russini and joe rexrode about the vrabel firing. Nobody looks good in this lol. What a mess

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It'd be entertaining to watch Bill on the wrong end of classic Falconsing.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Bismack Billabongo posted:

https://theathletic.com/5193909/2024/01/11/tennessee-titans-mike-vrabel-fired/

Follow-up from Russini and joe rexrode about the vrabel firing. Nobody looks good in this lol. What a mess

The owner leaving before the end of the Dolphins game is pretty funny though

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fartknocker posted:

Schefter’s tweet says “parting ways”, but however they want to phrase it, based on Bill’s press conference the other day, it was pretty clear he didn’t want to leave.

Man, just enjoy your millions in retirement. Live the good life. He could spend all his time watching lacrosse now or whatever else he's into.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Very sad that in this country 71 year olds have to keep looking for work and can't retire. hosed up even.

all three of these guys are going to be bagging groceries and it's going to be so heartbreaking

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

epic bacon posted:

all three of these guys are going to be bagging groceries and it's going to be so heartbreaking
Well, they’re still a little young to be senators.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Black Sunshine posted:

Now New England gets to experience the hell world that most of us are usually stuck in, the coaching carousel of piss and poo poo, for the next few decades.

Inshallah

You mean sucking? The thing they've been doing for the past three seasons?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So that puts us up to seven job openings, with possibly more to come. The blood is flowing good this year.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SKULL.GIF posted:

I’m not sure making the playoffs with rookie Mac jones qualifies as sucking. Now the seasons after that…

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Benne posted:

So that puts us up to seven job openings, with possibly more to come. The blood is flowing good this year.

Siriani and Fat Mike have not been fired yet.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Benne posted:

Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne, imho

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If an all time coach heads to Washington he better get his colonoscopy

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

forkboy84 posted:

Man, just enjoy your millions in retirement. Live the good life. He could spend all his time watching lacrosse now or whatever else he's into.

Rutgers could make him Professor Emeritus on the history of long snapping and punting and have him teach a 1 credit course.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

Rutgers could make him Professor Emeritus on the history of long snapping and punting and have him teach a 1 credit course.

Every goon would enroll

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bill should take over in Alabama.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Benne posted:

La Magra is pleased.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bill should retire to a college, coach lacrosse and just unleash an infinite number of special teams players into the league.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

fartknocker posted:

Every goon would enroll

Trying to picture Bill Belichick doing a remote classroom thing.

:smugjones: "So I'm not much for using the FaceZoom stuff but here goes..."

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

fartknocker posted:

I hope they have like 20 consecutive seasons with double digit losses, poor QB play, meddling by Kraft, watch Brady go to jail, and that every other team in their division wins a Super Bowl in the near future.

gently caress the Patriots.

Amen brother

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sorry for not gushing tears over the last 3 years that Pats fans have had to suffer without deep playoff runs after decades of unprecedented dominance.

I think you're a Packers fan, and forgive me if I'm incorrect, so that would explain the completely warped sense of what the majority of fans go through rooting for teams without insane levels of success.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Never forget Belichick achieved his "success" by being a big stinky cheater.

There was no legitimate dynasty, just Bill and Tom the cheaters, spraying their cheater juice all over the place.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I will never forget

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Patriots went to the playoffs two years ago!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Bill Belichick is going to be the new DC for the Ravens so he can go to Hopkins lax games and party in Annapolis

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

Bill Belichick is going to be the new DC for the Ravens so he can go to Hopkins lax games and party in Annapolis

Blasting some admirals wife.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Doctor Syrup posted:

There was no legitimate dynasty, just Bill and Tom the cheaters, spraying their cheater juice all over the place.

Cheating rules and only losers cry about it

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Doctor Syrup posted:

i think kraft was the one spraying his juice everywhere

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Bip Roberts posted:

Blasting some admirals wife.

I know Admiral Buttfart's wife just got a boob job, but I hear Admiral Huffsfart's wife is a screamer :pervert:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Incitatus posted:

i think kraft was the one spraying his juice everywhere

Truuuuuueeeeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DMRussini/status/1745481758919827603