Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The guest introduction and the illiteracy reading movies will never get old and at this point is a frission thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

The way Tim transforms every season is insane

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
S1

S2

S3

huh fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 6, 2024

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
S4

(also) S4

S5

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
S6

S7

S8

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
S9

S10

S11

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
S12

S13

S14

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Season 13 is the most unsettling by far. Something about how thin that goatee is makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Salt Fish posted:

Season 13 is the most unsettling by far. Something about how thin that goatee is makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

I really like how he clearly shaved it just narrow enough to make it as ugly as possible while still being plausible as something a conservative blowhard might think looks good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tim's annual changes are as funny as Gregg constantly being in "Hey guys!" mode.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I can't explain it, but season 10 looks like some kind of mirror reality Mr. Beast but like in that dimension instead of pogging out in a thumbnail you try to look constipated.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Tim has an uncanny ability to lampoon others. See his send up of Bill Maher's podcast and Joe Rogan's podcast.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

huh posted:

Tim has an uncanny ability to lampoon others. See his send up of Bill Maher's podcast and Joe Rogan's podcast.

Tim pre and post Trial is probably my favourite Trump parody

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Tim is one of the best Trump parodists because he’s not imitating Trump’s mannerisms but his mindset, and that of his supporters, which is harder to do but more funny

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

If you haven't already done so, definitely check out the audio version of the show. They do some great things with the format, I'll just say that

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Where do I find the audio version?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

huh posted:

Where do I find the audio version?

"On Cinema on Demand" in any podcast app.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
italians don't need a reason to celebrate

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
I'm getting reports that it's the knock out

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

mutantIke posted:

I'm getting reports that it's the knock out movie time

Fixed that for you

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

I love G. Amato so much. They are seriously so good at getting interesting and funny performances out of people who aren't actors or who haven't acted much before.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
We're on a popcorn system.

I could watch them argue about rating systems for hours.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Big news this week for fans of the Pep Boys and Baboons IP!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Joey Patron is a man of God. I hope he influences Hollywood to have an expanded universe for the Bible.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Calling it now, Tim is going to destroy Greg's VHS tapes with the forklift during the Oscar Special

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Goddamn I love it when T. Amato rushes Gregg it never gets old lmao

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Gregg and Kaili romance brewing? They really connected over HP this week

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
My prediction is that Gregg and Joey Patron become friends and Tim gets so mad that he fires Joey

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

mutantIke posted:

My prediction is that Gregg and Joey Patron become friends and Tim gets so mad that he fires Joey

Maybe they'll make a new rating system thats out of 4.5 points.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Joey and the star system keeps threatening to try to deconstruct the central jokes of the show on-screen, Frank Grimes style

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

G Amato remembered seeing the Von Trapp family movie, the one before The Sound of music .
That was a west German film, 1956 (100 minutes)

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

I love Jim Jetson's puppets. Can't wait to see the big bird join the HEI family.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

G Amato seems simultaneously like some master manipulator but also to completely not have any idea what the hell is going on or what he is talking about

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

mutantIke posted:

I think you have it right, Gregg is also going to become friends with Kali and Tim will have a breakdown because Gregg 'stole' his friends/family.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

can anyone name a single friend gregg has lol

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Cheen posted:

mark porch.

He was also a friend to Ayaka and a few other people earlier in the series, helping them when Tim would cause serious problems. I actually really like when he's genuine and helpful to people out of concern, it's just that he's so obsessed with being a movie expert that he's a lovely friend.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

John Wick of Dogs posted:

G Amato seems simultaneously like some master manipulator but also to completely not have any idea what the hell is going on or what he is talking about

yah that is the perfect encapsulation of A Rich Guy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Loved his little hand flaps on "The Big Bird"

clearly a big fan of Jetson's Puppets

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Cheen posted:

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Cheen posted:

The Shaggy DA