Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

finally saw my first HAMAS RAPED WOMEN propaganda video as an ad thrown in front of a clip on the independent (newspaper) website, and they even had the little skip video thing at the bottom right pop up which when you clicked it was fake! went to their website anyway! the video then had a little graphic no-noing clicking the skip button and had a little speech bubble saying “don’t skip hamas’s crimes!”

absolutely hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You could sum up Lebanon 2006 in one image.

I wonder if the hot shot tank guy got a bulldozer to hold up the unstable tank before he crawled out of the hatch?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Owlbear Camus posted:

On another discussion forum multiple posters keep referring to the al-aqsa flood as a "pogrom," so the "two wrongs technically make a right (regardless of the scale of the wrongs)" argument seems to have some kind of cachet among those who are sympathetic to Israel.

Those famous pogroms where the cossacks lived in ghettos, brutalized by the Jews, until one day they burned down a shtetl.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

South Africa, take my energy

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jel Shaker posted:

finally saw my first HAMAS RAPED WOMEN propaganda video as an ad thrown in front of a clip on the independent (newspaper) website, and they even had the little skip video thing at the bottom right pop up which when you clicked it was fake! went to their website anyway! the video then had a little graphic no-noing clicking the skip button and had a little speech bubble saying “don’t skip hamas’s crimes!”

absolutely hilarious

should have used (jih)ad block

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Iranian navy announced the capture of an American oil tanker in the Sea of Oman.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Anyone have that quote from some apartheid era South African official on visit in Israel, maybe it was Botha himself, who was like, "We have so much in common, we're both surrounded on all sides by hostile swarthy hordes"? Google is so useless now.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

stephenthinkpad posted:

I wonder if the hot shot tank guy got a bulldozer to hold up the unstable tank before he crawled out of the hatch?

they could have turned on cheats and just fired the main gun to propel the tank upright

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

Mantis42 posted:

should have used (jih)ad block

Thread title

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

Those famous pogroms where the cossacks lived in ghettos, brutalized by the Jews, until one day they burned down a shtetl.

This is what Galicians actually believe

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can someone finish exploding fetterman's ogre moldbrain already

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
sorry for the IMC

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1745277359186698278

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013
https://twitter.com/mohammedakunjee/status/1745422965905174550?t=NSIvrOiQncFkTKu12DMU1Q&s=19

Sharing for the image.

Edit: found source

https://seena.bigcartel.com/product/freepalestine

Votskomit has issued a correction as of 17:35 on Jan 11, 2024

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

South Africa defeated apartheid. Palestine will too.

From the replies:

https://twitter.com/yunus_arslan_ya/status/1745416169132044656

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Iranian navy announced the capture of an American oil tanker in the Sea of Oman.

ohohohoho

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
remember when dems excoriated Omar for correctly saying that Israel buys influence via AIPAC? loving joke rear end loser genocide party

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...00%2Fframe.html

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

their spokesperson is named liar

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Al! posted:

their spokesperson is named liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goPerp_BWvs&t=284s

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

south africa is in hamas? my god, how deep does this go???

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

really sick of both of these people

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

:wiggle:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

On another discussion forum multiple posters keep referring to the al-aqsa flood as a "pogrom," so the "two wrongs technically make a right (regardless of the scale of the wrongs)" argument seems to have some kind of cachet among those who are sympathetic to Israel.

Pogroms have historically been done by state actors so that means they officially recognize Palestinian statehood.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

from cnn.com's coverage, which took scrolling thru a bunch of drumpf stories to find as well as having to click thru to access the coverage of the UN genocide hearing:

quote:

In an 84-page filing to the ICJ, South Africa argued that Israel is committing genocide by killing Palestinians in Gaza, causing serious mental and bodily harm, forced evacuation, widespread hunger, and by creating conditions “calculated to bring about their physical destruction.” It also accused Israel of failing to stem incitement to genocide in the public pronouncements of its officials.

During three hours of oral argument, lawyers representing South Africa asked the ICJ to order a suspension of Israel’s campaign in Gaza to protect the rights of Palestinians in Gaza “from imminent and irreparable loss.”

Such “provisional measures,” as they are known, function as a kind of restraining order to stop a dispute from escalating while the court considers the full merits of the case, which could take years. For provisional measures the court need only decide if prima facie, or “at first glance,” the acts complained of could fall foul of the genocide convention.

Does this help the odds that Israel might be told to rein it in or nah?

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

McNutty posted:

I think that it just takes a long time to for general public opinion to slowly stroll away from genocide. It is easy to forget how accepted apartheid was in South Africa and how impossible it seemed to break that system down. But now magically everyone knows it was evil. No one changes their mind. They just slide and slide and slide until they somehow find themselves on the new socially acceptable footings. The people of Palestine are suffering because billions of other people around the world haven't gotten around to updating their mental social information fact sheets about the region. The work is this slow unfun process of repeating and repeating and repeating that Israel sucks poo poo until its too embarrassing to be Zionist.

yeah. purty much.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

KomradeX posted:

lol touche

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

KomradeX posted:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hatebag posted:

They've tunneled through the center of the earth. Next they'll be tunneling up into New York City.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it will be awkward when the Orthodox NYC tunnels collide with the Hamas ones

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lol he mad

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mods rename me to Neutral MILF Hamas

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lot of fail aids 🍔 posting today

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

mods rename me to Neutral MILF Hamas

:hmmyes:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

god the timing of finding that isreali tunnel lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

euphronius posted:

But alas, it wasn't meant to be.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Willa Rogers posted:

Does this help the odds that Israel might be told to rein it in or nah?

Does make me think if they don't issue a provisional order in short order there is zero chance they decide to find against Israel down the road .

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Sancho Banana posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sancho Banana posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sancho Banana posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sometimes it feels like we are weeks away from an insane middle eastern conflict which will reshape the entire world.