Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Buce posted:

imagine being a secret service agent and your assignment is to take a bullet for donal trump lmao

trump probably smells even worse on the inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

BigglesSWE posted:

I guess the higher ups at Fox has gotten a bit more conscious about not opening up for legal slam dunks.

I get the distinct feeling that a new code of conduct was established the morning of Tucker's firing because they drat well knew they'd be left open for heinous lawsuits going forward. Which, to quote Donald Glover, "good".

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Regalingualius posted:

IUD

IED

Really makes you think :thunk:

I.U.D.

S.E.X.

Stay in school, cause it's the best.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ImpAtom posted:

Didn't it turn out a bunch of secret service people were like full-throated Trump cultists?

Think they kept his turds as a memento?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Slyphic posted:

I'm still surprised 'Dr. Chaos' had nothing to with that, considering it wasn't long after he got out of prison.

there was a second one shortly thereafter in another part of the country and people got flipped that it was going to be some chud terror wave, but the other one turned out to be for a bank robbery lol

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

ImpAtom posted:

Didn't it turn out a bunch of secret service people were like full-throated Trump cultists?

There was a story a while back that I'm not gonna bother to track back down, but yeah apparently Biden only picked agents he had a relationship with from when he was VP for his personal squad because there were enough chud Secret Service agents floating around

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

ImpAtom posted:

I wonder how the fact that they weren't allowed to poop or pee at their residencies changed that 🤔

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ded posted:

pleasure to serve sir!!! he said with tears in his eyes as he died

footnote : agent died from popcorn lung due to 4 years of protecting hamburger prez.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Failed Imagineer posted:

I.U.D.

S.E.X.

Stay in school, cause it's the best.

I thought she said "S.I.S." instead of S. E. X. and always wondered what she meant by that :aaa:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Are we getting the damages today? Getting kind of late

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lifespan posted:

no, you're getting them whenever Energon pleases

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lifespan posted:

don't think so

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

ProfessorMarvel posted:

I thought she said "S.I.S." instead of S. E. X. and always wondered what she meant by that :aaa:

It is S.I.S, isn't it?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Slyphic posted:

I'm still surprised 'Dr. Chaos' had nothing to with that, considering it wasn't long after he got out of prison.

Lmao, for a second there I thought you meant Professor Chaos, Butters's alter ego in South Park.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Buce posted:

imagine being a secret service agent and your assignment is to take a bullet for donal trump lmao

Yes boss, I do understand why my quarterly review score is only 'meeting expectations'... I was definitely a bit slow in jumping in front of the Cheet.. I mean Mr. Ex President, and I really probably should have taken that guy out when he was reloading, but I wasn't feeling well that day so I'm sure you understand. Yes of course I'll be fine with reassignment now that my current position is no longer needed. I'm sure the new job will smell much better and make my performance outstanding for the next quarter.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
S.I.S. is Stay In School, she says it right in the same loving line.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ImpAtom posted:

Dan bongino notoriously was a secret service agent for Obama before he went for the right wing grifter song and dance

I mean, secret service is like one of the final evolutions of a cop, of course the chud rate is gonna be much higher than in the general population

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I heard kids say

"I.U.D.

S.E.X.

Do it now, cause it's the best."

back in the day

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Quote-Unquote posted:

trump probably smells even worse on the inside
I will not stand for this besmirching of the noble Tauntaun, sir.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Dan bongino notoriously was a secret service agent for Obama before he went for the right wing grifter song and dance

I mean, secret service is like one of the final evolutions of a cop, of course the chud rate is gonna be much higher than in the general population

Seems like recruiting from the group of people who have openly claimed they have absolutely no responsibility to protect anyone might be a bad idea for the job about protecting someone but what do I know.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Every USSS agent thinks they are intrinsically this guy (who did not prevent the President from getting shot)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

S.I.S. is Stay In School, she says it right in the same loving line.

yeah this is right I was misremembering

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

rotinaj posted:

Dan Bongino is such a loving wuss, too. He blocked me on twitter many years ago because I said "how can someone with 'bong' in their name be such a dweeb?" and tried (and failed) to get his followers to do a pile-on.

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Dick Bastardly posted:

Has Mr. Jacob's never read that book that I forgot the title of that detailed the atrocious conditions in which the Chicago meat packing industry operated under during the turn of the 20th century? I think maybe a person was turned into ground "beef" by accident but everyone shrugged because it was the great depression and also no regulations and probably low taxes for corporations. Mr. Jacob's wants to eat people meat is what I'm gathering from that quote.

...I doubt that reading Upton Sinclair's classic "The Jungle" would do anything for Mr. Jacobson's outlook. I mean, he moved from SoCal to Iowa because his kid starting asking questions about gangs. Kudos to the kid for asking the right questions, but he just asked the wrong person, as Dad is clearly challenged in processing stuff like that. But to your point, that book did much to improve the meat industry by inspiring much needed regulation, and IMHO it could use even more when it comes to marketing and packaging. Jacobson's notion that we need to "let private business do it's job" is a great recipe for Little Fernando's Three Digit Beef Carnitas.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!

Batterypowered7 posted:

Lmao, for a second there I thought you meant Professor Chaos, Butters's alter ego in South Park.
Konopka was arrested on March 10th 2002. "Professor Chaos" aired April 10, 2002. I'd be amazed if that wasn't precisely who Butters' character was named for.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

there's a direct ratio of funny<->follower count with regards to blocking people on social media

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

no, you're getting them whenever Energon pleases

Well now I agree with Trump. He is being very unfair. I want lols.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
President Failclown Wasteman

https://x.com/RollingStone/status/1745520972021600369?s=20

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is literally a completely separate video where he says Witch Hunt, racist Letitia James, the people get it, etc.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

Americans can't get Ribena? Is there no end to how much of a barren blighted land it is?

You can, but...

:hmbol:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Lol Trump studied for the first time in his entire life and got told to sit down and shut up.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lmao if this is how the civil trial goes I cannot wait for the criminal

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Bigly hands :smugdon:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Mistle posted:

You can, but...

850ml for :10bux: ?? This should be a crime. I bought 1.5l for £1.75 last week (about $2.25)

This also made me do a lol because £1.75 was worth about $3 before the conservatives utterly hosed the uk economy.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Requesting this shopped into "I TOLD YOU ABOUT ELECTIONS BRO"

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

this is an all timer

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

You can't convince me that this isn't a drawing of a hideous toad about to gobble up an approaching fly.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Serious_Cyclone posted:

A potential wrinkle for HFC is that Johnson believes he is chosen by God for leadership. So if he needs to cut a deal with Dems to maintain that position, it is by-definition the correct thing for him to do and no threats by HFC can change that.

The last time a GOP leader said that God told him that he would lead it was Mike Pence and the 25th amendment. For being serious religious scholars these guys are really bad at interpreting signs from God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol pin it all on Donnie