Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

And these soldiers, these marines they come up to me - and they've never cried in their lives - but they come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say "sir, you have the most perfect hands. Just the biggest, best hands, and I want to shake your perfect hand" and they've got tears in their eyes and they will vote for TRUMP because they know only these perfect hands can stop racist peekaboo Letitia James

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Suckin' on my nussy like you wanted me
Heart of glass, all the time, like Blondie
Check out my diapered behind
It's wet all of the time
Like sex in the dump
What else is in the Teaches of Trump? Huh? What?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Judge should have tossed him in the clink for a night for contempt. He might have fund raised off it, but the LOLs would have been off the chart.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

kazil posted:

lol pin it all on Donnie

I mean they are both rock stupid, no way trump would let them in on any actual company decisions

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"My dad is the only criminal in this family, your honor. We're literally too stupid to understand the schemes."

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie court drawings no longer have purple, does that mean his power is waning or he exorcise the ghost haunting him?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Literally the first funny photoshop ITT or previous

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

youll know hes about to be defeated when he starts blinking red.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

She's SUPER SERIOUS, u guys!

does she only do Right leg day?

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

I'm certain half of this time will be spent waiting for the inevitably huge pdf to upload.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Fuckin blueballer ova heah

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Bottom Liner posted:

The judohobo one made me laugh

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

lmfao

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Suckin' on my nussy like you wanted me
Heart of glass, all the time, like Blondie

not sure if just foolin' on me for getting the lyrics wrong before...

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

he wants uppies

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Quote-Unquote posted:

The judohobo one made me laugh

pfft... it would...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The fact this went to trial is disgusting

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1745551317513220470?s=20

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Failed Imagineer posted:

lmfao

not sure if just foolin' on me for getting the lyrics wrong before...

I replaced "calling me" with another Blondie song reference that was more fitting for Trmrp 😁

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

It didn't, grand juries decide whether or not someone's going to be indicted

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1745545371047055486?s=20

https://twitter.com/AlfredSpellman/status/1745453316514197880?s=20

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Junk posted:

pfft... it would...

The Judohobo video introduced me to Soul Coughing, so Judohobo will always have a special place in my heart

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Legal-Bluesky's overall opinion is that the prosecution probably took a dive in front of the GJ to keep this from moving forward. Culture warriors can turn their hatred on the GJ and the prosecution doesn't have to take a lose-lose case.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

klugman posted:

does she only do Right leg day?

she's a crossfitter, she does what destroys joints and zero chin ups.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Saw this on Elon’s latest post lying about kids being kicked out of school so illegal supersoldiers could move in (the kids went to e-learning for a day so migrant families going through the legal immigration process could stay there for a few hours, because they were living in a shelter threatened by dangerous weather).

From the desk of some insane racist NY congresswoman:

“Schools were never meant to be shelters or facilities for emergency housing.”

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Public-Safety/Hurricane-Evacuation-Centers-Map-/ayer-cga7

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Bottom Liner posted:

:siren::nms::nws:https://i.imgur.com/x61yN65.gif:nws::nms::siren:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

Saw this on Elon’s latest post lying about kids being kicked out of school so illegal supersoldiers could move in (the kids went to e-learning for a day so migrant families going through the legal immigration process could stay there for a few hours, because they were living in a shelter threatened by dangerous weather).

From the desk of some insane racist NY congresswoman:

“Schools were never meant to be shelters or facilities for emergency housing.”

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Public-Safety/Hurricane-Evacuation-Centers-Map-/ayer-cga7

This person clearly does not remember Katrina. Schools definitely stepped up and took responsibility during the disaster.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

A GJ will, per the aphorism, indict a ham sandwich, so the case was presented poorly (purposefully or not) or the jury had gotten wind of the case and already made up their mind before it even went to them.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Can't believe the republican strategy of throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars at every wingnut lunatic running for local office hasn't done anything besides bankrupt state offices and make these fuckers more visible when their grift runs out.

E: "Catholic University of New Spain?" Oh, the viceroy won't be pleased to hear how she's squandered His doubloons!

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jan 11, 2024

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Buce posted:

imagine being a secret service agent and your assignment is to take a bullet for donal trump lmao

I would take a buffet for Trump

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Quote-Unquote posted:

The Judohobo video introduced me to Soul Coughing, so Judohobo will always have a special place in my heart

i was just being lovely

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
gently caress this thread moves fast.

Toxic Mental posted:

When Trump dies hopefully this fever breaks and there's some kind of mass reconciliation but who the gently caress knows at this point

I've said it before but anyone who votes for Donald Trump in 2024 should have their right to vote taken away permanently. It's like voting to kill America.

I try to be optimistic as well but then I hear stuff like this from my brother and I think, nah, if Trump dies, his worshippers will just move to Gaetz/MTG/some other dumpster fire that we haven't even heard of yet. This level of stupidity is an incurable disease.

FuturePastNow posted:

Doing this sort of thing thing to a public official really ought to be met with domestic terrorism charges

Several of the really stupid people who left easily traceable death threats on his voicemail were charged with some sort of misdemeanor I think. Those ones are getting smarter and using VPNs and spoofed phone numbers so it's much harder to track them down. I guess the shitheads doing the swatting are doing the same thing.

bird with big dick posted:

What did he do with the fent

Feds have it.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Miami-Dade School Board Thief

I really, truly believe that the IRS and any oversight agencies should be compelled to audit anyone who preaches religion in a publicly-controlled governmental setting, be it school boards, city councils, state governments, or any other elected position. These people are all dirty as balls and are absolutely cheating on taxes or are somehow screwing taxpayers out of funding.

People who do this poo poo are compensating for a guilty conscience at best or are trying to muddy the waters and claim they’re morally good people if/when they’re caught at worst.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Waffle House posted:

This person clearly does not remember Katrina. Schools definitely stepped up and took responsibility during the disaster.

Oh okay this lady is actually straight up loving crazy

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/councilwoman-vernikov-arrest-for-carrying-gun

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Toxic Mental posted:

When Trump dies hopefully this fever breaks and there's some kind of mass reconciliation but who the gently caress knows at this point

I've said it before but anyone who votes for Donald Trump in 2024 should have their right to vote taken away permanently. It's like voting to kill America.
I maintain that Trump dying would be the absolute worst-case scenario for America, as it will immediately canonize him as an immortal martyr and create an enormous power vacuum that could be filled by someone drastically more competent.

Imagine how the GOP debates would have gone if DeSantis / Ramaswamy / Haley were screaming at each other about who loved Trump the most and who would be most like him if handed the reigns of power.