Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the position of the democrat administration is that israel, doing a genocide of palestinians in gaza, must remain unopposed, up to bombing Yemen and other nations trying to prevent the genocide

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Baby Boomers always were far, far more conservative than both their parents and children.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

He threatened to bomb the DPRK, on Twitter.

Thank goodness the mean tweets are over and the Adults are in the Room.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

loving libs: Trump would be even worse for Palestinians than Biden!

actual material reality:

Trump Wanted to Condition Aid to Israel on Peace Deal With Palestinians, New Book Claims

lmaooooo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Thank goodness the mean tweets are over and the Adults are in the Room.

https://twitter.com/Angry_Staffer/status/1745613230091722852

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh no please don't impeach Biden and convict him for dragging us into an unnecessary regional war. That would just be awful, I would be so owned

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

things we must follow the constitution and procedures on:
-student loan forgiveness
-minimum wage increases

things that we can just do whenever, who cares what the constitution says:
-sell weapons
-bomb people

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PenguinKnight posted:

-minimum wage increases

-sell weapons
-bomb people

https://twitter.com/Nowooski/status/1745627325709037771

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

PenguinKnight posted:

-minimum wage increases

-sell weapons
-bomb people

2023 established the president can waive laws at any time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
IMPEACH

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
In a proclamation made on February 13, 2020, Trump extended Proclamation 9844 for an additional year; he repeated the one-year extension on January 18, 2021, just two days before leaving office.[18][19] However, Trump's successor, President Joe Biden, in one of his first official acts as president on January 20, 2021, terminated Trump's emergency declaration and paused work on the wall.[19][20] On February 11, 2021, Biden wrote in a letter to Congress that the original declaration of national emergency had been "unwarranted" and that no more government funds would be used to build the wall.[21]

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

2023 established the president can waive laws at any time

But only for bad things that don't help people.

Anything that has an actual tangible benefit is still subject to all of the rules.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Biden No Win Ski

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the_steve posted:

But only for bad things that don't help people.

Anything that has an actual tangible benefit is still subject to all of the rules.

wow this is Iranian dezinformatsiya

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

lol that owned

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Forever War
I want to be Forever War

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Did he bomb any innocents for that North Korean general? No? Then sorry Biden is more bitchmade.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I don't completely like the guy either, but now isn't the time to be a choosing begger

I don't like him, I don't agree with him, but please don't skip voting or waste a vote on a third party, let's solve the immediate threat now so we can work on fixing our stupid 2 party electoral system next.

As for the current issues you are having with the current administration, go out, protest, call your representatives, don't just yell on Reddit, don't let go of the best lever of power we have and skip voting.

Jon
Nov 30, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

I don't completely like the guy either, but now isn't the time to be a choosing begger

I don't like him, I don't agree with him, but please don't skip voting or waste a vote on a third party, let's solve the immediate threat now so we can work on fixing our stupid 2 party electoral system next.

As for the current issues you are having with the current administration, go out, protest, call your representatives, don't just yell on Reddit, don't let go of the best lever of power we have and skip voting.

is this ironic?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
don't you think?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gonna get to work on ending the two party system any day now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden is a heavily impaired dictator who enjoys inflicting violence and war

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

ex post facho posted:

the position of the democrat administration is that israel, doing a genocide of palestinians in gaza, must remain unopposed, up to bombing Yemen and other nations trying to prevent the genocide

Literally 40% of all transatlantic shipping comes through there. It has nothing to do with Israel, you silly billy.

I don't see how defending the shipping lanes (the primary responsibility of the US Navy) is going to result in Biden losing the election, unless you think it will make him seem weak on foreign issues which I don't think is your intended point here?

Nonsense posted:

Joe Biden is a heavily impaired dictator who enjoys inflicting violence and war

It's intervention on behalf of everyone else whose shipping is getting disrupted.

Literally no one outside of the terminally online left is going to interpret it this way. The strikes are to protect the shipping lanes and stop a potential vector for more inflation. If the Suez gets shut down that’s gonna be a real bad for the global economy.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/JenChangeFL/status/1745626361534787935

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jen's right.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

It's about ethics in shipping lane defense

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i think in order for the israel genociding to fade away before the election israel's prolly gonna need to stop killing people first

but lol joe's just gonna keep bombing anyone that gets in the way of that

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/nookyelur/status/1744212603893895424

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

What's Lebensraum, precious? :thunk:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/halbritz/status/1745628799595614632
adults are in charge, don't worry

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Technically correct: American settler-colonialism inspired both Zionism and Nazism

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i think in order for the israel genociding to fade away before the election israel's prolly gonna need to stop killing people first

but lol joe's just gonna keep bombing anyone that gets in the way of that

Trump lost last time
Trump(and the GOP as a whole) have only gotten crazier and more radicalized after Trump lost
They attempted a coup, overturned RvW, and have overall quadrupled-down on being IRL internet trolls
Overturning RvW means that the GOP is gonna lose this year no matter who the nominee is, especially since they're all very vocally proud of doing it

Also, Trump isn't winning Nevada or Georgia lol
Or Arizona for that matter either

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

That's a pretty interesting needle to thread that people will care about a 2 year old attack on Roe V Wade enough to just instantly win the election but won't be able to remember the active genocide shipping lane defense that happened just before the election. Also that this is true despite zero polling reflecting that.

I also like the idea Georgia is a guaranteed Democrat stronghold based a single election won by 11,000 votes in the lakehouse districts while Biden is polling at historic lows with everyone

They went blue in every election

....Since the last election

Rectal Death Alert has issued a correction as of 05:29 on Jan 12, 2024

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

Trump lost last time
Trump(and the GOP as a whole) have only gotten crazier and more radicalized after Trump lost
They attempted a coup, overturned RvW, and have overall quadrupled-down on being IRL internet trolls
Overturning RvW means that the GOP is gonna lose this year no matter who the nominee is, especially since they're all very vocally proud of doing it

Also, Trump isn't winning Nevada or Georgia lol
Or Arizona for that matter either

lol

lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the government’s being run by people who are barely alive lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Literally 40% of all transatlantic shipping comes through there. It has nothing to do with Israel, you silly billy.

I don't see how defending the shipping lanes (the primary responsibility of the US Navy) is going to result in Biden losing the election, unless you think it will make him seem weak on foreign issues which I don't think is your intended point here?

It's intervention on behalf of everyone else whose shipping is getting disrupted.

Literally no one outside of the terminally online left is going to interpret it this way. The strikes are to protect the shipping lanes and stop a potential vector for more inflation. If the Suez gets shut down that’s gonna be a real bad for the global economy.

We need to shut down the Suez canal until we can figure out what's going on

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

what i'm hearing is don't do anything actually effective just do the stuff that makes you feel like you did your best

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What work has been done on fixing the 2 party system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol Biden is getting the US involved in a new military conflict every year