Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

jesus christ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

isnt the secret service supposed to body block stuff like this

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
drat, if I have to have bloodthirsty fossil as president, it might as well be the funny one

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:vince:

absolutely incredible

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
i would vote drumpf solely because he's funny

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i voted third party because it feels good and it pisses off my lib coworkers even more than not voting

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i voted third party because it feels good and it pisses off my lib coworkers even more than not voting

In 2020, they said that every vote for a third party was a vote for the incumbent.

Why are they angry now? :confused:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you can just not vote and say you voted third party to get the same results for less effort.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I get election days off so I get paid to vote.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Yep. It was even better in 2016 when the rage machine was in full swing.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you can just not vote and say you voted third party to get the same results for less effort.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this should go well

https://twitter.com/adam_abusalah/status/1745926371799408745

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd love it if the Dems took third place in a state behind PSL or one of the other leftist parties, we could call them the third party for a change.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

"If you don't vote for me, you ain't a mussulman, jack!" -Joe Biden's pitch to the Muslims of America

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.

super sweet best pal posted:

Yep. It was even better in 2016 when the rage machine was in full swing.

A friend of mine posted a rant back in 2016 saying that people who voted 3rd party were responsible for Trump winning. Our state went to Clinton.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
well that's just common sense

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

god drat I thought Trump lost his fastball but he's still got some juice left after all

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

So did fetterman really have a stroke or did he get mkultra’d lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"I know you are but what am I?"

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1746547719173443746

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He's going there to announce that the carpet bombing of Dearborn started five minutes ago

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

goddamn this so so much later than Trump's

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lame

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

they're really trying hard to make the projection work this time

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1746568523915079999

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

battle of the frail, dementia-ridden criminals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

He's going there to announce that the carpet bombing of Dearborn started five minutes ago

Lol

I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, MiGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.

C'mon Jack, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Palladium posted:

i would vote drumpf solely because he's funny
You could just write in whatever based intern actually made the video.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Willa Rogers posted:

they're really trying hard to make the projection work this time

loving idiots, this is what got him actually elected last time. millions of Rs who realized who fills the Presidency doesn't matter when the whole party backs them and Supreme Court justices will just happen.

for some, it was "lets be entertained along the way" and others it was "i'll hold my nose because even if he gets impeached, Pence is in the wings."

there are millions of true believers as well, but "I believe the Republican President needs to be competent" was never part of the equation at any point for anyone voting for Trump

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Zadok Allen posted:

So did fetterman really have a stroke or did he get mkultra’d lmao

This is just who he always has been. This is every "progressive" Dems stance outside of Tlaib.

This is the progressive caucus chair as of today ffs:

https://twitter.com/RepJayapal/status/1746587243861483885?t=iBNkk0VinToKQFq57wZlNQ&s=19

Dems are just nazis

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-fares-best-against-biden-2024-presidential-election-poll/

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:cripes:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Brogeoisie posted:

This is just who he always has been. This is every "progressive" Dems stance outside of Tlaib.

This is the progressive caucus chair as of today ffs:

https://twitter.com/RepJayapal/status/1746587243861483885?t=iBNkk0VinToKQFq57wZlNQ&s=19

Dems are just nazis

the bolded part isn't really hyperbole

the modern Dem power elite are a throwback to Teddy Roosevelt Progressives from the Hamptons who lobbied the federal government to begin formal eugenics studies, inspiring Nazi Germany to follow suit within a couple decades. all we've really done since 100 years ago is change the meaning of progressive, just like we've done with terms like democracy/oligarchy, materialism/consumerism, etc

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbf it's liberalism all the way down

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
i've been eating all italian foods lately... and ice ceem.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

They WILL be destrroyed

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

They hosed it up so bad.

It’s not embarrassing that Trump takes meetings on the golf course and likes chocolate cake.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
he looks 1000x more presidential in this than biden did

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Platystemon posted:

It’s not embarrassing that Trump takes meetings on the golf course and likes chocolate cake.

middle class white retirees are all temporarily embarrassed cake-eating meeting-taking golfers

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DU libs are wondering if IA & NH dems should choose to operation-ratfuck trump & vote for haley instead so the cbs poll showing that she does better than trump against biden is hilarious.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

he looks 1000x more presidential in this than biden did

yah, the trump one makes him look sprightly in comparison to the olds at the beginning of the ad, who look like biden age-wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

drat are you telling me scolding people about the economy didn't work