Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love clicking on these for the comments to slowly kill my brain

One of them was like "just wait until the cybertruck has been around for as long as the f150!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGrNqx6p28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

One of them was like "just wait until the cybertruck has been around for as long as the f150!!"

lol like when you found a new car company you have to start from the bottom of the tech tree and build a fuckin model T first

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lol like when you found a new car company you have to start from the bottom of the tech tree and build a fuckin model T first

React to it like to the car drawing of Timmy, age 4. Be supportive, one day Timmy may be a real artist thanks to your words!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'm certain they actually think this

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

tsla is down 18% over the last 6 months and down 11% YTD

still up 1000% since 2020 due to money printing though lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

mad?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Elon Musk has earned a reputation as one of the greatest posters of our generation, primarily due to his genuine love for memes. Unlike many public figures who maintain a formal and reserved online presence, Musk embraces the humor and relatability that memes offer. His willingness to share and create memes on various social media platforms demonstrates a unique connection with the digital culture of our time. Musk's ability to engage with internet humor not only humanizes him but also establishes a strong bond with the younger generation. By seamlessly integrating memes into his online persona, Musk showcases a refreshing and entertaining side that sets him apart as a memorable and relatable figure in the digital landscape.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
When I think of Musk I think relatability

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

sounds like a good time to buy and hustle yourself to wealth

give elon a chance

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Elon Musk has earned a reputation as one of the greatest posters of our generation, primarily due to his genuine love for memes. Unlike many public figures who maintain a formal and reserved online presence, Musk embraces the humor and relatability that memes offer. His willingness to share and create memes on various social media platforms demonstrates a unique connection with the digital culture of our time. Musk's ability to engage with internet humor not only humanizes him but also establishes a strong bond with the younger generation. By seamlessly integrating memes into his online persona, Musk showcases a refreshing and entertaining side that sets him apart as a memorable and relatable figure in the digital landscape.

thank you. can we get this in the op please

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

https://futurism.com/spacex-releases-video-prove-elon-musk-drugs

SpaceX Releases Bizarre Video in Attempt to Prove Elon Wasn't on Drugs

https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/1744581130727391488

lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Why does it fade to black on something that was obviously not the last word that day

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Woke Mind Virus posted:

This. This right here. This is why the meme community respects this man so much. There is not a :hmmyes: big enough to express my :hmmyes: of this

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
What can be more relatable than a 50 years old billionaire with the sense of humor and opinions of a racist white teenager

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Let any who question Musk's standing in the meme community bring a petition to the Meme Council.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

BREAKING: elon abandons 'le epic FTW' posting persona and will now live as a rastafarian and is growing out traditional dreadlocks after 'enlightening' weekend with joe rogan

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Eat This Glob posted:

BREAKING: elon abandons 'le epic FTW' posting persona and will now live as a rastafarian and is growing out traditional dreadlocks after 'enlightening' weekend with joe rogan

Based

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

elon saying Lively Up Yourself

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
lelon le sir

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

he is not doing that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Elon developed Rastafarian culture

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
DEIrie

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he is not doing that

Come on man live a little

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Woodland_00/status/1745508812315091097?t=LYoJLef_gbjXesDb7JcwUQ&s=19

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Sir sir what is bobcat

https://twitter.com/79Luca79/status/1745613093076422758?t=Fa2gQwVvg08nPWQe_xioNw&s=19

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

wait for the Tesla EV earth mover

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

1. wasn't this supposed to be automated?
2. i imagine how many more people this could take if each one of those cars was like a bus or a really long bus!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

elon musk invented it

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

why can’t the cars full self drive through the elunnel? i demand answers

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Not enough magnetic tape strips available from toy manufacturers

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I thought the loop closed down?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he is not doing that

i saw him in a "sublime" t-shirt at a head shop in austin

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

he said he was going to "get lifted and have some yuks at the [comedy] mothership"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/DigitalNeal/status/1745929574762901561?s=20

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

It is.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Eat This Glob posted:

MuskafarAI

budadadazinga

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

this tweet embed loaded at 10% of normal height, i'm sure that's normal too

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

you

wont