Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

wandler20 posted:

Sorry for the spoiler but this is what's happening.

lol at Cowboys losing in divisional again

lmao at Big Time Baker ballin

EDIT: weird looking Packer logo tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The Seahawks doing their own stop the steal I see

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Android Apocalypse posted:

You can get a replacement dick for $1k.

…right?

A former head coach wants to know for no particular reason.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

CharlestheHammer posted:

The Seahawks doing their own stop the steal I see

The level of fidelity and accuracy we’ve come to expect from the madden franchise

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Bucs win the Super Bowl after Mike Evans catches a pass, immediately shrinks to six inches tall, and clips through the ground enough that it's impossible to tackle him.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

baker's going to break 400 yards passing on mnf

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1745963938636820966

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Should make for honest journalism.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Ehhhh like half of the “journalists” covering the league work for the NFL Network anyways.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Disney desperate to sell anything that isn't nailed down

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
I honestly can't understand why they won't move the kc game. Those temps will kill people fast, let alone probably cause injuries to the players. You get frostbite in minutes with that wind-chill, and the stadium could make that worse honestly.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Should make for honest journalism.

Brought to you by DraftKings.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
They'll cancel & move the game as soon as the stadium sells out (tickets are non-refundable).

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I honestly can't understand why they won't move the kc game. Those temps will kill people fast, let alone probably cause injuries to the players. You get frostbite in minutes with that wind-chill, and the stadium could make that worse honestly.

The field is heated. The players will be fine given that if they aren’t in an active drive they’ll be in front of jet heaters and covered in massive coats.

The fans are hosed through.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are fans actually going lmao why why why why.

Shouldn’t bother playing in those conditions. But whatever

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

it's mind bogglingly stupid to have such a high stakes game held in such dangerous conditions

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll be fine, I'm smuggling a hot water bottle in my rear end

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shinjobi posted:

I welcome seeing you in deadspin next year

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
As a kid I played in -40 weather in snow in Edmonton, Alberta for P.E. but I had a sub zero suit on.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Oh I didn't know they made hot water bottles that big. :smugdog:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
They play Mortal Kombat outside in Canada?

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Seems to be a lot of simmering rage over NBC carrying KC/Miami as a Peacock exclusive. Is there any chance the network caves and runs it on regular broadcast NBC?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Number_6 posted:

Seems to be a lot of simmering rage over NBC carrying KC/Miami as a Peacock exclusive. Is there any chance the network caves and runs it on regular broadcast NBC?

Zero

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Number_6 posted:

Highly doubt it. NBC wants people to sign up for Peacock and this is their best way to strongarm them into doing it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I hope the game ends in a tie.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pay your 6 bux and then go right to the cancel page. Or buy a ticket for 6 bucks and get frostbite and lose a few toes.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
just illegally stream it you loving nerds don't give them a dime

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's only going to get worse!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Goons afraid of a little cold

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Hot take, I’d rather all the games be on streaming services bc that’d still be cheaper than paying for cable or YouTube tv all year. Having only one though is super obnoxious

NFL should just do their own streaming service and let me pay to watch all the games or just my home teams games.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
This Ice Bowl game is going to either own bones or suck extreme rear end. No possible other options.

Can't wait.

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

Kalli posted:

I do know quite a bit about Whitlock and what Stephen A said about him was completely correct and appropriate. The man is a bitch and the worst human being most people are ever likely to meet.

The guy sucks, I don't know if he was ever normal and worked himself into a shoot sometime after joining ESPN, or just has always been Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks, but that's how he lives.

Basically all I know about this fool is all the self hate he spews everywhere and I hate him. He is truly a disgrace and I don't doubt for a second that the rest of SAS' account is accurate.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We need to bring Sub-Zero in front of a congressional hearing and have him answer for his crimes

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think they should install screens at every seat at arrowhead so any fan that goes can watch the game on peacock.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Waltzing Along posted:

I think they should install screens at every seat at arrowhead so any fan that goes can watch the game on peacock.

lol -30 is cold enough to gently caress up the lithium batteries in phones and tablets

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

lol -30 is cold enough to gently caress up the lithium batteries in phones and tablets

It's not actually -30 except in the wind. But I can say the wind is acting up a bit after walking outside for a while. And it's just cold and miserable.

Not a snow game though from what I can tell, just a very cold game.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

We need to bring Sub-Zero in front of a congressional hearing and have him answer for his crimes

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

nooo.. Nooooo!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Chinatown posted:

This Ice Bowl game is going to either own bones or suck extreme rear end. No possible other options.

Can't wait.

I expect no less than three players to get frozen and subsequently gibbed. It'll be a disappointment otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
40% chance it’s like the liquid nitrogen kill in Jason X.