Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Goon project to all go to the game. The layers of fat will protect us from the cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-himalayan-suit-mens

Just need a $2k mountain climbing suit and you’ll be fine.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
From r/KansasCityChiefs:

"I think I got everything I need for the game."

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1746185010334380316?t=LCWVl1tk2JKlEbAZy8YI6A&s=19

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Narrator : "The Eagles did not advance."

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://x.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1745929380142985357?s=20

Bring back the I formation.

Since linebackers evolved to be lighter and faster to be more effective against hybrid WR/TE in the pass game, power running with a blocking back more effective?

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

davecrazy posted:

Since linebackers evolved to be lighter and faster to be more effective against hybrid WR/TE in the pass game, power running with a blocking back more effective?

I could see more strong/weak I runs in the NFL's future with everything moving towards zone running. I don't think the I is going to have a full revival because of shotgun though. I want more split backs

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

davecrazy posted:

https://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-himalayan-suit-mens

Just need a $2k mountain climbing suit and you’ll be fine.

I assumed anyone with snowmobile gear would be mostly set + a bunch of hand warmers, and then thought for two more seconds and said wait, the snowmobile is generating heat, not leeching it from your body into a humongous concrete heatsink.

I remember being cold as poo poo at a bears game in the mid 30s in the wind, and I've winter camped at -30F so I know how to handle the elements. I have no loving clue what the fans can do besides three hours of jumping jacks to keep heated

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

trevorreznik posted:

I assumed anyone with snowmobile gear would be mostly set + a bunch of hand warmers, and then thought for two more seconds and said wait, the snowmobile is generating heat, not leeching it from your body into a humongous concrete heatsink.

I remember being cold as poo poo at a bears game in the mid 30s in the wind, and I've winter camped at -30F so I know how to handle the elements. I have no loving clue what the fans can do besides three hours of jumping jacks to keep heated

Lots of lovely beer to simulate being warm.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

KC will need to learn the old Buffalo trick of fingering buttholes to steal heat from your partner.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Eagles are gonna lose, aren't they lol

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Folks…… welcome to the yoffs

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

mcmagic posted:

They were gonna lose even with AJ

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Papercut posted:

They were gonna lose even with AJ

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

mcmagic posted:

talk to Eagles fans and you'd think it already happened

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Well any team that lost to the 2023 Jets are frauds anyway.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

The Dave posted:

KC will need to learn the old Buffalo trick of fingering buttholes to steal heat from your partner.

Also the neat trick of pouring a beer down the back of a woman, or a man if you're feeling adventurous, letting it run through the rear end crack and chugging the end result as it comes out.

Bills fans are true artists

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
One of the guys I work with is going to the game since his brother got free tickets. He tried to talk his brother out of taking them but told him he wouldn't make him go alone.

:rip:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I didnt care about Chiefs/Phins being streaming only early in the week, but now that its Freezer Bowl 2.0 I'm really mad

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

If I lived there I'd probably go if I could score some truly cheap and good seats. stuff your boots and gloves with hand warmers, wear like 5 layers and a balaclava. and then bail at halftime if it sucks too bad

I honestly just keep thinking about how numb the players' feet are gonna be. probably because my feet are always cold. that honestly sounds like the worst part to me

Internet Savant
Feb 14, 2008
20% Off Coupon for 15 dollars per month - sign me up!

AndrewP posted:

If I lived there I'd probably go if I could score some truly cheap and good seats. stuff your boots and gloves with hand warmers, wear like 5 layers and a balaclava. and then bail at halftime if it sucks too bad

I honestly just keep thinking about how numb the players' feet are gonna be. probably because my feet are always cold. that honestly sounds like the worst part to me

Nothing shameful about bailing out at end of first quarter either

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

In terms of football fan experiences, wet is worse than cold by a wide margin imo.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

davecrazy posted:

It's more that in the Shanahan type scheme your FB is more like a 2nd tight end and will be operating from the sniffer/H-back position, you want a guy who can block on the move who is also a threat in the pass game

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

if miami can put people in the steam trays then kc can put people in the deep freeze

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1746215332073595263?t=Q1Q0Nlt74r-e7ANCj2cxww&s=19

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Meanwhile someone going to die on the field in Miami/KC

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
WHAT THE gently caress

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Steelers at Bills was just moved to 4:30pm Monday due to weather

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Universal domes when?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Harlock posted:

Meanwhile someone going to die on the field in Miami/KC

They'll be fine

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Universal domes when?

Over many cold dead bodies

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Thankfully, weather events like this are only going to get less severe as time goes on.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Over many cold dead bodies

So...next week?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Typical anti-Steelers bias from the NFL.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

gently caress offfff

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
We didn't have as many problems with the weather during the playoffs until Buffalo started getting good and hosting games so it's their fault

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: Moving Bills/Steelers instead of Dolphins/Chiefs.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's snowing in Portland. I'm going to go throw the football around with my three year old. Guess he's tougher than any Steeler, especially fake tough guy TJ Watt.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Guys they aren't moving the Bills game because of on field conditions. You all understand that right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They don't need fans in the stands. They need more snow on the field. MORE SNOW!