Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mediaphage posted:

aitee dont even lift what a letdown

Beep boop it is because I evolved my face from the back of a llama skull beeeyoooowwwowwooww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

sharknado slashfic posted:

I welcome the alien twinks

power bottoms from beyond the stars

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

There seems to be a concerted effort to spread around a Reuters article from yesterday about some mummies that were intercepted in the mail and proven to be poorly made fakes which have nothing to do with the Actually Real nazca mummies but the people spreading the article conveniently don't mention that :birdthunk:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Objurium posted:

Finally getting to sit down and read The Mothman Prophecies and I see now why they had such a hard time stringing together anything remotely coherent for that dog poo poo movie lmao.

One thing I've been thinking about however is why we seemingly don't have UFO flaps or waves like we used to - if an aspect of the phenomena is interested in obfuscation I wonder if it could actually be related to the fact that everyone has a camera now.

I like the beginning of that book, when John Keel reveals that he dressed like a complete dork

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

blatman posted:

power bottoms from beyond the stars

confident i could write the "novel"

our protagonist, a young american nerd who gets abducted by aliens that give him a dick enlargement so that he can be mind programmed for their pleasure

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mediaphage posted:

our protagonist, a young american nerd who gets abducted by aliens that give him a dick enlargement so that he can be mind programmed for their pleasure

in the sequel we discover that power bottom was literal and the american nerd is in fact charging rear end batteries

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

bedpan posted:

in the sequel we discover that power bottom was literal and the american nerd is in fact charging rear end batteries

they feed on human soul energy, concentrated only in male semen and thus ripe for extraction

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mediaphage posted:

they feed on human soul energy, concentrated only in male semen and thus ripe for extraction

in volume three it is revelated the semen retention practice originated as a way of combatting the aliens and was first discovered by an ancient, advanced human civilization and of this civilization nothing else remains

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

mediaphage posted:

Chuck Tingle welcome to the something awful forums

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

This poo poo infuriates me. I'd rather be terrified than infantilizing "you can't handle the truth" bullshit. Not like the current state of affairs absent NHI is particularly comfortable, reassuring, not-terrifying? Just add it to the pile, who gives a poo poo?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Perry Mason Jar posted:

This poo poo infuriates me. I'd rather be terrified than infantilizing "you can't handle the truth" bullshit. Not like the current state of affairs absent NHI is particularly comfortable, reassuring, not-terrifying? Just add it to the pile, who gives a poo poo?

if it helps all of this is smoke and cover for "we haven't got a handle on monetizing it yet." don't know if the real reason disclosure has been locked down is that the elites are trying to turn something into money and keep getting flummoxed is better than infantilization

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Perry Mason Jar posted:

:same: unless it is so revelatory that I no longer need to worry about working and paying bills just add it onto the pile. Even if it's that hubologist "prison planet"/ soul farm poo poo, my day to day existence stays the same.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

is it going to make me not have to go to work tomorrow?

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

bedpan posted:

is it going to make me not have to go to work tomorrow?

as a young british kid i always remember how the queen dying would mean a day off school. i wished for the queens death a lot. 30 some odd years later it finally happened and i got a couple days off work. great stuff. aliens is the next step.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Lol yeah my default state is usually "terrified" anyway

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I'm cool and calm and don't mind some ontological shock. Doesnt bother me

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

show us Truth

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Zoobtro posted:

as a young british kid i always remember how the queen dying would mean a day off school. i wished for the queens death a lot. 30 some odd years later it finally happened and i got a couple days off work. great stuff. aliens is the next step.

Lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

bedpan posted:

in volume three it is revelated the semen retention practice originated as a way of combatting the aliens and was first discovered by an ancient, advanced human civilization and of this civilization nothing else remains

Got about halfway through this post before realizing this isn't the P vs I thread

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

How many days of will we get if aliens?

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

How many days of will we get if aliens?

Only one, but its gonna be movable if they really need you to come in that day.

*Do not apply if you're part time or less than 2 years of experience*

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Got about halfway through this post before realizing this isn't the P vs I thread

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mediaphage posted:

pounded in the butt by an earthling

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

he's a funny lil guy. it's his thing. always a hint of a bit :)

https://twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1742195833691361618

quote:

The New Year has come, and it's time to make forecasts. There is nothing more senseless and hopeless than that. A year ago, I put it plainly: I want to contribute to the most absurd and outlandish future forecasts. But no, they still write back indignantly, why has nothing come true? Seriously, nothing?

Hasn’t Scholz said that Germany now pays tenfold for its gas? Hasn’t @elonmusk become the US President, if not by position but by influence (bearing in mind that he is not entitled to participate in the election because he was born in Africa)? Isn’t Poland getting ready to seize part of Ukraine, and Northern Ireland is preparing to split away from Foggy Albion? And so on, and so forth… In short, all of our life’s absurd has nearly come true and is still materializing.

So, here comes a new set of forecasts, now for the year 2024 (and it’s not some glitzy ideas of Saxo Bank):

1. Nationalising the military-industrial complex of the EU states, US, and Canada in order to donate all of its defense production to the offended Kiev regime to support its military capacity. Providing Ukraine with a credit syndicated by the Western states in the amount of $25,5 trillion (which corresponds to the US GDP by PPP). Embezzling of this credit in a day’s time by the ruling Kiev regime with Hunter Biden participating.

2. Putting Joe Biden on the international wanted list for its careless leaving of the stage mid-speech, and ongoing absence of the US President backstage with his aides reporting that he is nowhere to be seen.

3. Sentencing Donald Trump to 99 years in prison based on all the criminal charges against him, with a ban to participate in presidential election in all the States of America. Electing him the new US President instead of Biden who got lost backstage.

4. Ominous mass revival of alien mummies hidden away inside US military bases, their arrival in US politics, with aliens subsequently gaining more than half the seats in the US Senate and House of Representatives.

5. Godzilla seizing power in Japan and being proclaimed 天皇 (the Emperor of Japan) ゴジラ I (Godzilla I). The Reptiloid Dynasty starts to rule Japan.

So, the New Year is about to bring us quite a bit of interesting stuff. Looking forward to it!
medvedev confirms mummies are hella real, and gonna be hella alive shortly

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

medvedev confirms mummies are hella real, and gonna be hella alive shortly

Couldn't be much worse than our current government, why not

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Zoobtro posted:

Nods britishly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

In observance of the mind shattering realization the universe is contemplated by more than human minds, employees may leave at lunch. Employees who choose to leave will not be paid for the remainder of the day

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I for one welcome our new beautiful tiny mummy overlords.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
https://packaged-media.redd.it/uw21...18a66f3b897#t=0

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

could the psychic bent of the ufo experience be a means for non human intelligence to select for psychic humans?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Forbidden error

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you think about it, life is kinda just being lost backstage for a while.

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

could the psychic bent of the ufo experience be a means for non human intelligence to select for psychic humans?

I think Garry Nolan pretty strongly hinted at this during that interview with Coulthart that got released a few weeks ago, even going so far as to call the caudate nucleus irregularities that seem interwoven "speciation" between those who have that mutation and those that don't.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I would like to see this interview.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Objurium posted:

I think Garry Nolan pretty strongly hinted at this during that interview with Coulthart that got released a few weeks ago, even going so far as to call the caudate nucleus irregularities that seem interwoven "speciation" between those who have that mutation and those that don't.

it occurred to me because there are so many descriptions of ufos being very obvious in highly populated areas. like if you wanted to figure out who can sense psychic phenomena you could just do some psychic clown poo poo and then see whose brain lights up.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hatebag posted:

it occurred to me because there are so many descriptions of ufos being very obvious in highly populated areas. like if you wanted to figure out who can sense psychic phenomena you could just do some psychic clown poo poo and then see whose brain lights up.

this was the logic behind the clinics the aliens setup in XCOM 2: to secretly screen for the people who's DNA they needed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i suppose another angle on that could be selecting for more impressionable people to take advantage of

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

bedpan posted:

this was the logic behind the clinics the aliens setup in XCOM 2: to secretly screen for the people who's DNA they needed

oh lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

several people i know have described an event where a ufo did the zig zag bip bop for a while and then shoot into space maneuver. at least 3 people describing the same event.
couldn't get a straight story outta em, though. very strange that it all seems to get squishy when pressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hatebag posted:

several people i know have described an event where a ufo did the zig zag bip bop for a while and then shoot into space maneuver. at least 3 people describing the same event.
couldn't get a straight story outta em, though. very strange that it all seems to get squishy when pressed

people's memory is very plastic and remembering events that you didn't think were important until after those events happened is difficult. also your brain works very, very hard to paper over the cracks like your brain works very, very hard so that you don't realize your eyes are really bad at their job