Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler

kazil posted:

he admit it

edit: a horrible snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
What do you guys think would happen if trump ever became dry

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

WHY BONER NOW posted:

He’d look like a white California Raisin

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

vaginite posted:

All the chuds in my life woulda given W fellatio in 2005 if he asked. If you lightly criticized him you were a traitor and hated are troops and are country.

In 2009, even the staunchest propagandists stopped defending Bush and the Iraq war, and the economy was in free fall and half the people in our country lost all of their net worth and jobs as a direct result of deregulations to the finance industry.

The justification to the start of these actions was the same poo poo they say now. The lying liberal media, experts and economists are idiots. Bill O’Reilly, Tucker Carlson (who moved from CNN’s “conservative guy” to Fox during these years), and Sean Hannity were the spearhead of Fox News prime time spewing all of this poo poo.

In my ignorance, I thought there was a silver lining that chuds would see what idiots they were, and Fox News would fade into the background. I let them disown Bush, and didn’t rub their face in any of it. Nobody did - we all thought we’d move forward if we just let them save a little face.

But now in their head canon it wasn’t them that supported Bush, it was liberals. And the guys who saw the truth back then were Tucker and Hannity (and O’Reilly would be there too if not for other reasons). They didn’t fall for anything, the Clintons and their buddy Bush did this. Not only did none of them support Bush, he was actually our guy and we loved him. This graphic represents it, these 4 guys are all our guys.

I learned my lesson this time though, I will never until the day I die let someone pretend they didn’t love Trump and weren’t on board with this poo poo the entire time he was doing it.
Can someone photoshop a 2-panel pic of the final scene of Inglorious Bastards with the "something you can't take off" then it shows Landa's head with the TRUMP logo carved into his forehead.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Those Peruvian mummies were actually dry trump family husks.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ten_twentyfour posted:

Can someone photoshop a 2-panel pic of the final scene of Inglorious Bastards with the "something you can't take off" then it shows Landa's Loomer’s head with the TRUMP logo carved into their forehead.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
remember when a McCain(or Rommeny??) supporter said an Obama supporter craved a B into her cheek?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
No but lol

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
The backwards B lady lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol yeah she said someone held her down and carved it in but it was clearly done in a mirror because it was backwards

5er
Jun 1, 2000

kazil posted:

he admit it

Which 10 wars Donnie?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

5er posted:

Which 10 wars Donnie?

That's a very unfair question. Very disrespectful.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
even if those 10 wars were bad, they were all done within the legal frame work of being prez?

Don took boxes during moving out day.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Sunday Morning posted:

That's a very unfair question. Very disrespectful.

Is this how we're putting lipstick on the "I don't know" pig lately?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

5er posted:

Is this how we're putting lipstick on the "I don't know" pig lately?

Just imagining how he would respond to the question.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Sunday Morning posted:

Just imagining how he would respond to the question.

Oh I figured. Trump's main gimmick is making petulant, childish name-calling replies, I'd put a response of 'that's so disrespectful' to most likely emerge from some rear end-snuffling always-online sycophant.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

youtube just recommended me some channel called clown planet. apparently it's a video about stupid headlines or something. i clicked on it and was watching maybe all of 20 seconds when they show a babylon bee headline about the first blind pilot to fly or something. of course the comments are all, "lol watch this will happen in a year." or "this is what the left wants"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kazil posted:

This has to be a ploy so that Trump can stir up trouble against the Judge and get out of going to his MIL's funeral

loving called it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol watch this video of Desantis being publicly humiliated
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1746254434970066971

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Strong Sauce posted:

youtube just recommended me some channel called clown planet. apparently it's a video about stupid headlines or something. i clicked on it and was watching maybe all of 20 seconds when they show a babylon bee headline about the first blind pilot to fly or something. of course the comments are all, "lol watch this will happen in a year." or "this is what the left wants"

isn’t clown world a nazi thing?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

armchairyoda posted:

Ol’ 2-scoops promising to get to central Iowa tonight/this weekend gives me hope (lol) that this insane-rear end blizzard will do the funniest thing possible.

Gotta say, pulling a Buddy Holly would be a hell of a plot twist.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

5er posted:

Oh I figured. Trump's main gimmick is making petulant, childish name-calling replies, I'd put a response of 'that's so disrespectful' to most likely emerge from some rear end-snuffling always-online sycophant.

I mean this is the world where Trump responded to a reporter's question of "what would you say to the people who are hurting or scared right now" with "you're a terrible reporter, shame on you", so

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Data Graham posted:

I mean this is the world where Trump responded to a reporter's question of "what would you say to the people who are hurting or scared right now" with "you're a terrible reporter, shame on you", so

1. fair enough
2. The Peter Alexander thing, right? How do people support Trump's obvious and egregious bullshit? They're evil little loving goblins even if they don't want to acknowledge it.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Esplanade posted:

Gotta say, pulling a Buddy Holly would be a hell of a plot twist.

Trump is more of a Big Bopper kinda guy, but same difference.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Really strong look for Ron, literally cowering behind his wife

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PhazonLink posted:

even if those 10 wars were bad, they were all done within the legal frame work of being prez?

Don took boxes during moving out day.

:smugdon: You have to have immunity!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TotalLossBrain posted:

:smugdon: You have to have immunity!

I hope he n-tuples down on this because all anyone in the real world will process is "wait, they're putting him on trial and his defense is that he should have immunity??"

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
I genuinely don't get his quadrupling down on the whole "immunity" thing, beyond grasping at any straw possible anyway. Like, you only need immunity if crimes were committed. And he staunchly insists he didn't do anything illegal.

There's a not-insignificant chance he doesn't even know what immunity is and just grabbed that and ran with it after hearing someone talk about it (which is why it popped up suddenly in his rambling many months ago and now it's always there), but nobody seems to be pushing him to elaborate on why he needs it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's talking about covid/biological immunity.

also during covid he was talking about legal immunity.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

MrQwerty posted:

Lol yeah she said someone held her down and carved it in but it was clearly done in a mirror because it was backwards

Oh drat, Ashley Todd, haven't thought about her in a long while. I remember being on the forums the day it happened and everyone was understandably shocked and nervous until the picture of her face came out and then it was :lol: for like 10 pages straight.

Fun fact: She was a Ron Paul supporter before she joined the McCain volunteering campaign and she was kicked out of Ron Paul's volunteer squad when she posted as a volunteer for Mike Huckabee and called his campaign to get their strategies. So yeah, an especially stupid individual, the proto-chud of her time. I mean, holy gently caress, asking Dog-Murder Incest-Man Mike Huckabee's people for campaign strategies?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao the OG 🅱️

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Accipiter posted:

I genuinely don't get his quadrupling down on the whole "immunity" thing, beyond grasping at any straw possible anyway. Like, you only need immunity if crimes were committed. And he staunchly insists he didn't do anything illegal.

There's a not-insignificant chance he doesn't even know what immunity is and just grabbed that and ran with it after hearing someone talk about it (which is why it popped up suddenly in his rambling many months ago and now it's always there), but nobody seems to be pushing him to elaborate on why he needs it.

That's what I keep thinking but then he'll post a Truth or whatever about how if presidents don't have immunity, then Biden and Clinton and every future president will immediately be sued and charged for everything they did in office. So he (or whoever is posting this poo poo for him) certainly seems to at least connect it to crimes.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

say what you will about :smugdon:, but that dude is canny enough to not get suckerpunched like this

Desantis wants to be POTUS and he got ambushed by a bunch of hicks and his first thought was to shove his wife at it :hmmno:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Accipiter posted:

Narcissists dont believe in reasons. Everything simply happens all the time. So when they need to defend themselves, they tend to stack rationalizations and go down the list until one of them gets a response they like.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

he admit it

Fine, gently caress it throw them all in jail then. I support a President-to-Prison pipeline.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think we can all get behind some kind of routine post-leaving-office investigation process that presidents should be subjected to. Let their opponents do it and forward the findings to the relevant jurisdictions.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

say what you will about :smugdon:, but that dude is canny enough to not get suckerpunched like this

Desantis wants to be POTUS and he got ambushed by a bunch of hicks and his first thought was to shove his wife at it :hmmno:

nah, he took a lot of stupid licks like this back in the 80s and 90s when he was busy trying to build himself up as a personality and a 'brand'. the primary difference is he took them while he was chasing something that didn't matter and he did it long enough that people forgot a lot of the poo poo people scored hits on.

it's the reason why i keep saying that after dementia turns donny's brain into goo, you won't see his cult easily convert over to any of these wannabes that are trying to take the crazy cape. diaper don has spent actual decades cultivating the image and taking the punches. these dorks are jumping right in and expecting to skip that step.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I won't be satisfied until all presidents have been convicted and sentenced to jail. In fact we should dig up Reagan as well and prosecute his corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Hollismason posted:

I won't be satisfied until all presidents have been convicted and sentenced to jail. In fact we should dig up Reagan as well and prosecute his corpse.

the american cadaver synod hell yes