Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

In the name of increasing “productivity” Jim replaces everyone’s chair with a toilet, and hands out pants with flaps on the butt. When Dwight complains to corporate he’s told that they fully support Jim’s plan and that as a team player they expect him to do his part. As Dwight sits down at his desk he watches Jim finish off an extra large pizza from Famous Original Jim’s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dwight and Angela head to the movies for date night. Jim makes sure to sit 2 rows behind them and talk during the entire movie. He limits how much he talks, however, both in terms of the volume and the time, as he knows Dwight won’t say anything unless he crosses the line of common decency. Instead, during a particularly dramatic scene, Dwight can just barely hear Jim say “holy fuckballs”.

At the end of the movie Jim struts past Dwight and Angela.

“Great movie, huh? Well, see ya tomorrow!”

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Jim orders Oppenheimer, Barbie: Into the Barbieverse and Killers of the Flower Moon DVDs to be delivered to Dwight's farm.

Jim sneaks in and sprays yellow paint in Dwight's PS3.

Dwight settles down with Angela and tries to watch Oppenheimer.

After a half an hour of failing to put the movie on they start watching it on Angela's phone.

Jim finishes cutting the supports on the nearest cell tower to Dwight's farm.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Jim "gutterpranks" Dwight by igniting a pipe bomb in Dwight’s toilet.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim borrows Dwight's ladder and never returns it. 1.7x10^106 years later when the last proton decays, Jim's garage is floating in space with Dwight's ladder still in it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Uncle Jimtendo “Freaky Fridays” Dr. Cocktologist, to wonderful results.

Nintendo releases a new IP: Steamboat Willy, a fully rendered cartoon male genitalia in black and white. The games are as engaging as they are educational, and teenage boys across the world learn the importance of testicular self-examination.

Meanwhile, while performing a routine procedure on Dwight, the good doctor Jimtendo enters the Konami Code, supercharging Dwight’s penis.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim abuses loopholes in Dunder Mifflins HR policies to force all his coworkers to speak to him only in Minionese.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim turns on a giant industrial fan and points it directly at Dwight.

“Well, Dwight, time to meet your biggest fan!”

Dwight can’t hear him (the fan is too loud) and taps his ear and shrugs his shoulders to inform Jim of that.

“I SAID, TIME TO MEET YOUR BIGGEST FAN!”

Dwight still can’t hear and, to be honest, he’s a little too busy trying to collect all of the flying papers listen. Jim grows frustrated and shuts off the fan.

“I SAID IT’S TIME TO MEET YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!” Jim screams while stomping his feet.

“Jesus, Jim,” Kevin interjects, “you don’t need to yell.”

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Jim feeds Dwight legs-first into a wood chipper.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Jim uses hacking, deepfakes, and AI to fake post-credits scenes in streaming versions of every movie Dwight watches.

Dwight is supposed to look and sound like he's nuts when he keeps talking the non-existent post-credits scenes that didn't actually exist. In time, however, Dwight's certainty and trustworthiness makes this into an artificially-generated Mandela Effect that escapes Jim's pranking control.

This is uncharted territory for Jim; a rogue prank that propagated without his intent.

Jim uncomfortably does a 'blue steel' into the camera, also starting to believe that Barbie has a Barbie/Zoolander crossover sequel teased in the post-credits.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
It's a quiet morning at the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office. Everyone is busy with their jobs except Jim, who is setting up a seesaw in the middle of the room.

Jim stands on one end of the seesaw, nude except for a pair of tennis shoes. An anvil dangles over the other end of the seesaw, suspended by a rope and pulley.

Jim's plan is explained through a blueprint:

Fig. 1: Jim is standing on the seesaw.

Fig. 2: Jim cuts the rope holding up the anvil.

Fig. 3: Jim is catapulted into Dwight so that Jim's groin is at Dwight's face level. A pop out panel accompanying figure 3 shows in detail Jim's balls smacking Dwight in the face.

Dwight walks by carrying a stack of files. Jim cuts the rope. Instead of being launched forward into Dwight, Jim is flung backwards directly into Meredith. Both of them are embedded in the drywall with their legs sticking comically out of the hole.

Meredith must be taken to the hospital.

naem
May 29, 2011

Steven King, Rainn Wilson, George R.R. Martin, and Tricia Helfer find themselves stranded at the same airport (unseasonal weather due to the effects of climate change)

admitting they are all fans of each other’s work they end up hanging out in an airport restaurant for 47 minutes chatting pleasantly waiting for runways to clear

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim convinces Dwight that there’s a real unicorn in the forests of Scranton. In reality, Jim has just superglued a horn to a horse, but that’s beside the point as Dwight soon forms a bond with the animal.

Under a clear sky and a full moon Dwight rides the horse and makes a wish that he could visit the mystical Realm of the Unicorns just once in his life. Whatever secret power lies at the heart of the universe sees fit to grant Dwight’s wish and, for a moment at least, the wild horse with a glued on horn is transformed into a true unicorn and transports Dwight to a fantastical world full of emerald green fields, crystal clear babbling brooks, and unicorns of all sizes and shapes. Dwight falls to his knees and weeps openly, his childhood dream finally proven to be true, overwhelmed with pure joy and belief in the inherent good of the universe.

When Dwight and the horse are returned to our reality Dwight bids it farewell for now and the two share a deep moment of understanding beyond mere words.

At work the next day Jim drops a big tub of glue over Dwight’s head and asks if it smells familiar.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

jim picks dwight out of a police lineup

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Jim pairs Dwight's phone to an overhead bluetooth telecom system.

When Dwight vanishes for a few minutes to take a private call, Jim smirks as the conversation goes public to the rest of the office.

The conversation, though, reveals Dwight's very close association with a violent Neo-Nazi gang, known as the "83-37" that has secretly been committing acts of domestic terrorism for the last decade.

Dwight returns to his desk, oblivious to the horrified looks from his coworkers.

"Talk about nazi-ing that coming..." Jim mugged at the camera.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim picks Dwight's nose, then flicks the booger into Dwight's eye. Dwight has to sit there and take it because Jim has a blaster jabbed in Dwight's ribs. (Note, this prank takes place aboard Disney's Galactic Starcruiser Hotel for which Jim has paid $2800 for tickets for him and Dwight.)

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Jim focuses really hard and induces diarrhea on himself at Dwight's birthday party

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jim convinces Dwight that there’s a real unicorn in the forests of Scranton. In reality, Jim has just superglued a horn to a horse, but that’s beside the point as Dwight soon forms a bond with the animal.

Unfortunately for Dwight, the bond is due to the super glue Jim used to stick the fake horn on the horse. Nope Dwight is in a dilemma where, if he unsticks himself, it will certainly rip out some of the fur, causing pain to the horse, and Dwight can't in good conscience do that

The horse neighs for the camera.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim convinces Dwight that there’s a real unicorn in the forests of Scranton. In reality, Jim has just superglued a horn to his own forehead, and spends his nights running around outside on all fours, nude except for rainbow body paint.

When Dwight sees that the mythical unicorn is actually just Jim in disguise, his sense of wonder and belief in magic dies just a little before he walks off in disgust. Jim makes a long face at the camera.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim is sued by Ringling Bros. because they have the patent on making fake unicorns.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim wins, proving himself once again impervious to the laws of god and man, and is awarded the intellectual property rights to Steambrony Willy, a black and white cartoon unicorn that pilots a steamboat.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim bitterly admits he only won the lawsuit out of playing to the sympathies of the jury by proving his methods for creating a fake unicorn were more humane and reasons for doing so far less selfish than that of Ringling Bros.

Looking at himself in a mirror, despite his victory, Jim feels haunted by a sense of inferiority.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Jim finally lays the perfect log and places it in the freezer.

Dwight takes a sip from his coffee and promptly passes out at his desk.

Jim glues the horn to Dwight's forehead.

After some time Dwight wakes up and notices he has a horn coming from his forehead which is starting to defrost and smell.

Jim says, oh you lucky guy, you can make one wish from your unicorn horn!

Dwight grabs onto his horn and peels it off and walks towards the bathroom to dispose of it.

Jim proudly announces, "See he got his wish!"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Dwight enjoys a drink after work and passes out.

Waking up in a bathtub full of ice with a sharp pain in his lower back, he finds a phone taped to his hand and instructions to call 911.

Rescued by paramedics and rushed to the hospital, and discovers Jim has glued a horn to his kidney.

Dwight is consoled for a moment that he still has both kidneys, but the glue has severely damaged one of them, and the other has been pierced and infected by the horn stabbing it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jim eats Dwight’s liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim cooks the liver and doesn't like the taste after the first bite and spits it out. He also doesn't eat vegetables. The entire meal goes in the trash.

As Dwight lay on the floor, dying, Jim is complaining that he should have fattened Dwight up and tried Foie Gras, instead.

Jim pulls the liver out of the garbage with plans to shove it back into Dwight, while looking for a tub of Crisco to both force-feed Dwight and hopeless make the liver slide back in easier than it came out.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim impoverishes a family of mice so that Dwight will feel sorry for them and start a mouse charity in addition to all the other charitable work Dwight is already doing.

Dwight, who has dark bags under his eyes and premature gray in his hair from selling paper, running a beet farm, organizing multiple charities, and sitting on the board of governors for several orphanages, comes into work to a heartbreaking sight:

Jim, dressed in a stereotypical turn of the century landlord's costume complete with black cape, top hat and Snidely Whiplash moustache, is berating a family of adorable mice who live in a matchbox on Jim's desk. The mice are dressed in rags and one of the baby mice has crutches. The mice wiggle their noses piteously and the mother mouse squeaks pleadingly at Jim.

Jim demands an outrageous rent from the mice and when they can't pay, he casts them out of their home.

Dwight can already tell he's going to have to start caring for these mice on top of everything else and breaks down crying in the middle of the office.

Jim smirks at the camera and twirls his moustache. "Mwa ha ha!"

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Jim cuts the power lines to Schrute farms specifically to prevent Dwight from reading the onslaught of quality posts in Dwight favorite thread on Dwight’s favorite dying forum.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim interferes with causality so that dwight receives the electrocution jim would have received from cutting the power lines with a pair of gardening shears

jim has already mugged the camera

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim cuts off Dwight's right thumb so that Dwight may never again wield a katana.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim coats every square inch of the office with an extremely flammable but odorless and colorless chemical compound. When Dwight gets into work (early, as per usual) Jim appears with a flamethrower on his back.

"Hey Dwight? You're fired."

The building goes up instantly as Jim flees out a window. He waits by the front door for Dwight to escape but, after a few minutes, realizes that's not happening. Jim then flees the scene, grabs a few hundred thousand dollars from his house, and flees the country. HIs hope is that he's presumed dead in the blaze as well.

Decades later, an aged Jim sits in his palatial estate in the forests of Germany and watches Mars Needs Moms. As he prepares to slide his hand down his pants, his head of security appears.

"Excuse me, Mr. Prankholio," the man says, using the assumed name Jim has gone under since he fled the United States, "but there's something strange going on. The men in the beet fields... they're telling strange stories of a skeleton walking around."

"A... skeleton? What does that mean?"

"Just that a skeleton is walking the fields, sir. It seems to be... tending to the beets. But when they approached it, well, it disappeared. What should we do?"

"I pay you to figure that out, Armando. You'd do well to remember that. Take care of it."

"Y-yes, sir, Mr. Prankholio. My apologies."

As Jim returns to his movie, a skeletal form is making its way through the mansion. It slips, undetected, past the kitchen and begins walking the long hallway leading to Jim's room. As Jim continues watching the movie, eyes glued to the screen, he hears a knocking at the door.

"Armando! You try my patience, sir! What in the hell -"

The door bursts open and a skeleton, charred black, stands there. It lifts a single arm up and points a bony finger at Jim.

"Oh, gently caress, Dwight, please! Please I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Jim fumbles out of his giant racecar bed and trips on the floor, his legs caught up in exquisite silk sheets. The skeleton slowly closes the gap, the smell of burnt meat filling the room. Jim gags as he frees himself from the blankets, then lifts himself to his feet and begins to run away.

"Dwight, please, c'mon, it was a loving prank!"

There is no kindness in the skull that looks back, how could there be? It's a grim specter of death, staring back at Jim, reflecting his own mortality. Skeletal hands wrap themselves around Jim's throat and squeeze, crushing his windpipe in one supernaturally strong movement. Jim falls to the ground, lets out a final gurgling noise, and then passes. The skeleton is already gone by the time he hits the floor.

Back in Scranton, an aged Dwight squeezes a little bit of lemon juice into his beet tea and feels a shiver go up his spine. He sets down his tea and moves, silently, into his bedroom. He removes a journal from his nightstand and begins to write.

Jim has finally died. I know it for a fact, although I'll never see a body to confirm this. Hopefully Ryan can finally rest in peace, I'm sorry I couldn't save him from the burning horror of Jim's final prank.

Somewhere beyond the reach of mortals, a burnt skeleton lets out a triumphant howl before moving on to its final rest. Although it would be incomprehensible to any human ear, the closest approximation would be the sound "WUPHF".

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim flushes every beet on Dwight's farm down the toilet.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Jim coats every square inch of the office with an extremely flammable but odorless and colorless chemical compound. When Dwight gets into work (early, as per usual) Jim appears with a flamethrower on his back.

"Hey Dwight? You're fired."

The building goes up instantly as Jim flees out a window. He waits by the front door for Dwight to escape but, after a few minutes, realizes that's not happening. Jim then flees the scene, grabs a few hundred thousand dollars from his house, and flees the country. HIs hope is that he's presumed dead in the blaze as well.

Decades later, an aged Jim sits in his palatial estate in the forests of Germany and watches Mars Needs Moms. As he prepares to slide his hand down his pants, his head of security appears.

"Excuse me, Mr. Prankholio," the man says, using the assumed name Jim has gone under since he fled the United States, "but there's something strange going on. The men in the beet fields... they're telling strange stories of a skeleton walking around."

"A... skeleton? What does that mean?"

"Just that a skeleton is walking the fields, sir. It seems to be... tending to the beets. But when they approached it, well, it disappeared. What should we do?"

"I pay you to figure that out, Armando. You'd do well to remember that. Take care of it."

"Y-yes, sir, Mr. Prankholio. My apologies."

As Jim returns to his movie, a skeletal form is making its way through the mansion. It slips, undetected, past the kitchen and begins walking the long hallway leading to Jim's room. As Jim continues watching the movie, eyes glued to the screen, he hears a knocking at the door.

"Armando! You try my patience, sir! What in the hell -"

The door bursts open and a skeleton, charred black, stands there. It lifts a single arm up and points a bony finger at Jim.

"Oh, gently caress, Dwight, please! Please I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Jim fumbles out of his giant racecar bed and trips on the floor, his legs caught up in exquisite silk sheets. The skeleton slowly closes the gap, the smell of burnt meat filling the room. Jim gags as he frees himself from the blankets, then lifts himself to his feet and begins to run away.

"Dwight, please, c'mon, it was a loving prank!"

There is no kindness in the skull that looks back, how could there be? It's a grim specter of death, staring back at Jim, reflecting his own mortality. Skeletal hands wrap themselves around Jim's throat and squeeze, crushing his windpipe in one supernaturally strong movement. Jim falls to the ground, lets out a final gurgling noise, and then passes. The skeleton is already gone by the time he hits the floor.

Back in Scranton, an aged Dwight squeezes a little bit of lemon juice into his beet tea and feels a shiver go up his spine. He sets down his tea and moves, silently, into his bedroom. He removes a journal from his nightstand and begins to write.

Jim has finally died. I know it for a fact, although I'll never see a body to confirm this. Hopefully Ryan can finally rest in peace, I'm sorry I couldn't save him from the burning horror of Jim's final prank.

Somewhere beyond the reach of mortals, a burnt skeleton lets out a triumphant howl before moving on to its final rest. Although it would be incomprehensible to any human ear, the closest approximation would be the sound "WUPHF".

Tearfully Dwight listens to Billy Joel's "We didn't start the Fire" a final time.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim challenges Dwight to a tennis match, dubbing it the "Battle of the Sexes".

"Because of the amount of sex we have, Balloon Boy," Jim adds with a smug smile. "One of us is constantly getting my, heh, sorry, HIS dick wet. And the other one is sniffing beets all night."

Dwight wonders why Jim is sniffing beets all night but puts this aside and agrees to the tennis match. Jim shows up in extremely short shorts and a t-shirt that says "My other t-shirt is playing Pickleball!".

Dwight, of course, easily beats Jim but it turns out Jim bet against himself. However, Dwight was so favored as the winner that Jim's bets really don't matter much and don't offset the insane costs of setting up the game in the first place.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

In an effort to get himself “uncancelled,” Jim starts using the word “beet” in place of profanity or anything else that might get censored when An American Office gets played on public television (which is surprisingly little, as Jim would know if he’d watched a single minute of the documentary that has been displaying his nude body and criminal mischief on the airwaves in minute detail for the past two decades). He says things like “Go beet yourself,” which kind of works, but also crazy things that make no sense, like “I’m beeting the beet out of Mayor Beet!” and “Unbeeting beetsticks!” Jim finally describes his sex life in graphic terms, except that he substitutes “beet” for sexual organs and acts. Sales of beets inexplicably rally, causing a huge increase in pricing.

In a closed door interview, Jim explains that he overheard Dwight muse about selling the beet farm and retiring to Florida. He obviously couldn’t have that, so he arranged to keep Dwight trapped in his “gilded beet.”

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
In an effort to get himself "uncancelled" Jim doubles down on every horrible thing he's ever said.

Within a week Jim has his own Netflix special, but it doesn't solve the problem of Jim's cancellation, which persists despite the fact Jim's audience now includes hundreds of millions of people and he's being paid billions of dollars to complain about how unfairly he's being treated.

This is a prank on Dwight because Jim's mugging face is now constantly on Dwight's Netflix recommendations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Jim successfully petitions the USDA to change the name of beets to “turd turnips”.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim successfully petitions the USDA (United States Dwight Association, the organization dedicated to monitoring and rounding up problem Dwights) to change the name of Dwight to “Beet” (which had become a vile slur due to Jim’s previous efforts).

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
"Hey, Dwight, want to see my Cockney impression?" asks Jim.

"Sure," says Dwight.

Jim seizes Dwight by the shoulders and knees him hard in the groin.

Dwight wheezes and drops to the ground, curling into a ball.

"I bet that left an impression!" guffaws Jim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim tells everyone that he can solve a Rubik's Cube faster than anyone else on the planet. Dwight doubts this very much but lets Jim show it off anyway. However, much to Dwight's shock, Jim solves the cube with a handful of lightning fast moves. Dwight is incredulous and says that there must be a trick.

"Okay, then how about this? Go find a dozen Rubik's Cubes, bring them to me. I'll solve each one just as quickly and you'll know it's real."

Dwight does so and, the next day, Jim solves all 12 cubes just as effortlessly as he did the first one. Dwight stands there, stunned, and then his pants fall down.

"Woah, Dwight, I know it's a good trick but keep your pants on!" Jim chuckles.

In a talking head segment Jim admits he is cheating "just a little bit". He has a massive machine in the basement of Dunder Mifflin that, when activated, will slow the flow of time for everyone except Jim. During that time flux he's able to solve the cube. Although it, admittedly, takes him hundreds of hours it appears to be almost instantaneous for everyone around him.

"And then I undid Dwight's pants!" Jim laughs tot he camera crew.

"Wait, you have the ability to alter time and used it to undo a man's pants?" asks the boom mic operator.

"Yeah. I mean... Dwight's pants. But, yeah, i guess so."

"And you were in that time field for thousands of hours to solve all the cubes? Why don't you have a beard? How did you eat?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked. Because, you see, the thing is I have another machine. It's called the Shut the gently caress Up Device and I'm turning it on right now."

Jim mugs for the camera.