Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Rooting for the low seeds so Houston can have another home game but ready to be disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Appreciate all the answers to my announcer booth question. I've only been watching the game for 27 years so you can't expect me to know this stuff.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Why does Jason Garrett sound like some folks'll never eat a skunk but then again some folk'll

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

In all seriousness, as if you could be arsed to actually play in this.

“See you in July, lads”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:boom:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Nice grab

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Pacheco is so fun to watch run

He's smol but very angry.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i feel like this game is going to be a blow out for the chefs

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:boom:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Riley is bad when he’s not hurt

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It hit me earlier that the reason I love this so much is I hate both these teams and am glad they get to suffer through this.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I mean it has the audio ahead of the video.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Well that went alright after those first 2 passes

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

At least if they force everyone to stream, i won't get spoilerized by the non streamers

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RIP Dolphins.

totally out of their element

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I’m gonna be real folks.

I don’t think the Dolphins have much of a chance in this game. I think we’re gonna see our second blowout tonight.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

bean mom posted:

i feel like this game is going to be a blow out for the chefs

I mean the Phins have no one left on defence so it's not an outrageous feeling

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

they cut to a dolphins player for a reaction shot and i couldn't tell who they were because they were so bundled

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
that was quick

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I was driving through KC many years ago as part of a long road trip. A blizzard was moving through Iowa (I was heading north) so I spent an extra night in KC. The hotel I stayed at was by Arrowhead. I still remember that day - cold, windy, snowy. I could see the fans sitting in the upper levels from the hotel, it just looked so miserable. Why would you do that.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

sweet thursday posted:

At least if they force everyone to stream, i won't get spoilerized by the non streamers

The cities get OTA still

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Stream where

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Kirios posted:

I’m gonna be real folks.

I don’t think the Dolphins have much of a chance in this game. I think we’re gonna see our second blowout tonight.

I wouldn't bet on them but we've seen the Chiefs sputter after a few early drives enough this season that I ain't betting on them neither

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
East

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Local market OTA supremacy. I’m currently sitting outside on my brothers patio where it’s a cool 67° :smugdog:

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

it turns out losing 3/4 of your defensive starters is bad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This series will be telling imo. Can the dolphins get mostert going?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early to doom and gloom and think this will be a blowout. We've got so many bobbled pass pick 6 opportunities left.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

and remember the last three letters of the alphabet are .x, y, z.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Aw their showing commercials for this game. The 4:30 game not having them was nice.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd say this is less dangerous than playing in 124F heat or whatever the vikings had to deal with in Miami that one time. Live and die by home field weather advantage

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

indigi posted:

I wouldn't bet on them but we've seen the Chiefs sputter after a few early drives enough this season that I ain't betting on them neither

I'm not meaning to be doomposting but things I am not confident in as a Chiefs fan this year: The Chiefs.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Nice quad box

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not meaning to be doomposting but things I am not confident in as a Chiefs fan this year: The Chiefs.

Would you take the Chiefs over the Texans right now?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
My wife got Peacock for some dumb show about a month ago, but I guess I can watch this game because of that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fknlo posted:

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early to doom and gloom and think this will be a blowout. We've got so many bobbled pass pick 6 opportunities left.

I'm counting out Touchdown Tua

Inaction Jackson
Feb 28, 2009

fknlo posted:

Also not rare for this team to look great for the scripted first series and then look worse once they get into the next few drives!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lol: Resorting to :filez: even though I think I got Peacock thru Xfinity.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

I think the D might do better than the Browns did, which is odd to say. But man...those pick sixes might happen there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Kirios posted:

The Chiefs are capable of beating anyone. They're also capable of being beaten by anyone. I don't feel good about them vs. any playoff teams, but they could very well win the super bowl if people take the butter away from the wide receivers.