Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
lol Toney inactive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
loving whiny rear end mahones

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah, totally the wind. Not that no Chiefs WR can catch a pass outside of 7 yards.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Mecole Hardman is not as frustrating as MVS since he's not used as much (or wasn't until recently), but he's still pretty frustrating.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

nature a better db than eli apple

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chiefs look way too comfortable out there

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

here to watch this garbo, although if the Chiefs get a good advantage on this depleted Dolphins defense I might turn it off earlier

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Parallax posted:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Eli Apple remains rear end

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

My read is that Hardman's eyes froze looking back into the wind

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's nice to watch Eli Apple choke in the playoffs for a different team

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
yeah sure the wind made him drop that

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What crypt did they drag Jim Mora out of?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Mecole Hardman is not as frustrating as MVS since he's not used as much (or wasn't until recently), but he's still pretty frustrating.

As someone who's watched a hell of a lot of Chiefs and Patriots football this year, my strongest take is that the Patriots and Chiefs WR core are at least equal, almost certainly favoring the Pats if Bourne had stayed healthy. And they loving suck.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol what is mahomes mad about? he missed!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

You can lick your own elbow if you cut off your arm at the elbow. Don't know why nobody thought of that before.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kalli posted:

As someone who's watched a hell of a lot of Chiefs and Patriots football this year, my strongest take is that the Patriots and Chiefs WR core are at least equal, almost certainly favoring the Pats if Bourne had stayed healthy. And they loving suck.

stevenson certainly better than their rbs too

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Parallax posted:

The only DBs worse than Eli Apple were guys like Jason David, who infamously gave up a high passer rating than uncovered receivers, and C.C. “Can’t Cover” Brown.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Maybe it's just me but I associate smoothie bars with a place that I unwittingly paid eight goddamn dollars for an orange juice.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Watching Mahomes be demonstrative when his receivers don't catch a ball is now funny.

Bro your throw was affected by the wind.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
About a decade ago, a Chiefs vs Chargers (maybe a diff AFCE rival?) game had some rain I think, and there was a gif of a bearded white guy in the crowd shirtless and just kinda cheering with both fists clenched

Anyone know the one I'm describing, cause my googling is failing me hard right now

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

lobster shirt posted:

lol what is mahomes mad about? he missed!

If nothing else, that was a perfect opportunity for the run through PI call

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

did he just spell out geha field instead of saying the name? lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't get mad at Mahomes being a whiner because I just imagine his silly voice and it makes me smile

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Spicy Mostert!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

RIP

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cause of Death: Frostbitten Nipples

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

This dude is a loving maniac

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i think this week has been the wildest of my life

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Tua "Wheels"

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

His elevated BAC will keep him alive

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

This guy won't be the first frozen body they find in KC this week either!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

That was awkward

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Backup battery #1 dead (was charging my iPhone).

Battery on my Macbook Pro is struggling but at least the backup plugged in is trying its best..

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

sweet thursday posted:

I don't get mad at Mahomes being a whiner because I just imagine his silly voice and it makes me smile

Just imagine him cursing you out for dropping a pass

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mfw einhorn is finkel and finkel is einhorn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Andy’s mustache has frost in it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Florida Man in him gives him power

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Andy Reid will outcoach the scrawny Mike McDaniel, because Andy has a protective layer of blubber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

kermit the frog doesnt like his recievers