Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:rip: Yacco's mom

e: goddamn :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What the gently caress

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

those meatballs make me wanna yacc

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
#Raisins

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I have no loving clue WYM

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

📈

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I have no loving clue WYM

All those rats that fled the sinking ship ended up in her kitchen

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
"no, I am a real person, honest" puts a picture of orange stuff with what might be balls of meat, "by the way, raisins"

"lets see how this plays out"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

5er
Jun 1, 2000

No, Yac. Nobody knows except you and your mom apparently.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Whole raisins would be utterly nuts. A small amount of blended black raisins with the meat would be pretty good - like cooking a sauce with red wine, it adds a bit of non-sugary sweetness.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

The man can't even drive views to youtube

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Apparently putting raisins in is the Sicilian style of making meatballs

https://www.sipandfeast.com/sicilian-meatballs/#:~:text=Sicilian%20meatballs%20are%20a%20delightful,a%20tomato%20sauce%20until%20tender.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
It's wrong is what it is.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I thought at first that this was Elon getting whooshed by a pretty good joke, but then looking at the username I'm guessing they're actually a true believer :sigh:

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!
Raisins used to be considered rich people food, so it's probably yet another form of conspicuous consumption to appear rich.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
Raisins and pine nuts in meat balls are an old Italian grandma thing. Pretty great when done right too. I've heard of dates also being used elsewhere in similar style dishes from... Levantine cuisine, I think?

Kale
May 14, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Jesus Christ, how many times is he going to share or post under the same goddamn clips and act like it's a revelation?

He's either posting in deliberate bad faith at this point or has become so twitter brained he has that thing they have where they just seem to randomly cycle back to where their narratives have never been debunked and showed to be misleading and it's the first time these things have ever been posted.

There's also the hidden third option where his brain is just completely ruined by drugs at this point and he's legitimately somehow just forgetting these things depending on what state he was in or not the first time it was posted and debunked.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
making polpette con raisins just like-a my mamma.. by the way, i'm #italian. 🤣🍷

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Nuke the raisins

Kale
May 14, 2010

Hazo posted:

I guess someone pointed out to Elon that, despite his hysterical racist paranoia insisting that migrants are being imported to steal election, non-citizens cannot vote in the US, you loving dipshit.

Noted nazi and lizard ghoul Stephen Miller joined the fray and now elon thinks it’s time to “welcome debate”

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1745887699657998510?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Okay Stephen Miller retweeting it is now. Sure. :shrug:

Might as well just join the MAGA campaign today and announce he's investing billions of dollars and will be burying or deleting any DNC campaign material from the sight while personally endorsing, retweeting and liking all of Trumps campaign PR.

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Musk has become one of those Saudi princes who bankrolled high tier world of warcraft guilds so they'd have friends to play with.

Kale
May 14, 2010

loving just absolute :lol: the entire Musk family are either dumb as complete loving poo poo or some of the most bad faith trolls to ever exist on the internet as some sort of collective entity.

As for Vivek, IMO he's more likely to underperform his polling in terms of the share in the primary vote and Trump is likely to overperform if anything, but sure Elon whatever you say. I don't get the impression he's taken any more seriously as a contender than DeSantis at this point. Haley is likely to come in a distant second and get the consolidated Never Trumper vote from your Mitt Romney/George Bush type Republican voter, but I expect him to double and probably come close to tripling her vote share all the same while the other 3 barely register above 5% shares each.

My prediction is something like:

Trump 64%
Haley 23%
Vivek 6%
Desantis 6%
Hutchinson 1%

Kale fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jan 14, 2024

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Samovar posted:

Whole raisins would be utterly nuts. A small amount of blended black raisins with the meat would be pretty good - like cooking a sauce with red wine, it adds a bit of non-sugary sweetness.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Elon: MrBeast please upload your videos onto X

Also Elon: here's a YouTube link to my let's play please click lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Linda needs to post more feet if she wants to drive engagement

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Mudlark posted:

Raisins and pine nuts in meat balls are an old Italian grandma thing. Pretty great when done right too. I've heard of dates also being used elsewhere in similar style dishes from... Levantine cuisine, I think?

I saw someone else say it's probably actually a historical artifact of Arabs in Sicily, but I have no idea.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

coconono posted:

Linda needs to post more feet if she wants to drive engagement

Did someone say "fetish"?! Here's a picture of me stomping #raisins with my #feet, just like my Nonna taught me! It's all happening on X, the Everything App!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
raisin (and sour cream) pie is an upper midwestern and apparently also a southern dish.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I'll take my raisins in my curry please.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

big black turnout posted:

I saw someone else say it's probably actually a historical artifact of Arabs in Sicily, but I have no idea.

My only reference is True Romance

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

ask the team? Does he...does he not know how to upload videos or something?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Harald posted:

raisin (and sour cream) pie is an upper midwestern and apparently also a southern dish.

Concerning...

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Steadiman posted:

The guy who can’t post a screenshot but takes shots of the screen with his phone to post? I’m sure he knows all the youtubes and uploads…

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Raisins in meatballs wtf, straight to jail

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

kazil posted:

Actually, Vivek is only going to cut 50% of federal workers to start with. His goal is 75%. Just like how Elon cut most of the twitter employees and now the site runs better than ever!

As much damage as that would do to the county and kill untold numbers of people, there's a part of me that would be kind of excited for it just because it might be the first thing that gets people to accept that actually the government and taxes are important and they're all taking it completely for granted

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kit Walker posted:

As much damage as that would do to the county and kill untold numbers of people, there's a part of me that would be kind of excited for it just because it might be the first thing that gets people to accept that actually the government and taxes are important and they're all taking it completely for granted

I mean realistically what would happen is they would blame the 25% left

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Steadiman posted:

I think he means the “team” he latched onto to do that Diablo 4 thing, who uploaded it to YouTube because that’s where people go to watch videos.

They presumably sent the link to him and he blindly tweeted it out forgetting that he was apparently running an amazing video sharing platform himself.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean realistically what would happen is they would blame the 25% left

Yeah, that's what I expect would be the talking point, but I feel most people would finally put 2 + 2 together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Harald posted:

That sounds incredible, I have to make this