Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i do like rise hammer but its definitely go in blue stance dont leave unless youre doin that tech dodge nd then go back in blue stance immediately. hope they gently caress with it some more in wilds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Handheld gaming today, more Etrian Odyssey 1. Still taking it super slow, I think I’m close to finishing floor 3 now. As early as I am I can tell I’m going to get addicted to it, I picked it back up because I watched the first couple episodes of Dungeon Meshi which got me in the mood for a dungeon crawler and it really clicked this time in a way it didn’t previously.

Maybe back to Persona 4, or start up Dragon’s Dogma and see if I can finally get deep into it enough to finish it before the sequel comes out, it’s one of those games that I’ve played the beginning of 800 times but keep setting down for too long even though I enjoy it and restarting when I get back to it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Punished Chuck posted:

or start up Dragon’s Dogma and see if I can finally get deep into it enough to finish it before the sequel comes out, it’s one of those games that I’ve played the beginning of 800 times but keep setting down for too long even though I enjoy it and restarting when I get back to it.

This was me for years and I only finished it a few years ago. I did primarily sorcerer but I'm working on a mystic knight build right now and drat that is fun as hell, highly recommended if that's your thing

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

absolutely anything posted:

i hope they change hunting horn back in mh wilds. rise horn is fun in its own way but i miss lining up sick swings and dodges with old style horn

HH has been getting better in each release and wirebugs were freakin' great for honking everywhere. hoping that if they do change it it's at least on par with world's HH.

turn off signatures

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

couple of rise weapons are absoulte dogshit. rise greatsword :whitewater:

Rise GS kicks rear end dude...wtf

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good soup! posted:

This was me for years and I only finished it a few years ago. I did primarily sorcerer but I'm working on a mystic knight build right now and drat that is fun as hell, highly recommended if that's your thing

Yeah I haven’t gotten far enough in to play around with advanced jobs before but I was planning on going mystic knight based on its general idea alone, I love the spellsword sort of classes in other RPGs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That charge mode with 360 pivot + hyper armor + attack bonus if you eat damage during it owns. Rage Slash I think.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

That charge mode with 360 pivot + hyper armor + attack bonus if you eat damage during it owns. Rage Slash I think.

that one part pwns but i hate how combo it is. miss oldschool predict and charge gs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Picross in front of the fire watching NFL playoffs when it’s -20 degrees out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

that one part pwns but i hate how combo it is. miss oldschool predict and charge gs

true...I never tried frostfang GS once velkhana got added to rise. It was rly fun in world.

drat maybe instead of playing any more games in my backlog I should just get on some hunter.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

phone is at 6% and I'm 9 schlitz deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq40TPeU0as

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Picross in front of the fire watching NFL playoffs when it’s -20 degrees out.

who you got money on?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just put $50 on the Cowboys live line at +120.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jk 😂

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Phew

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yakuza like a dragon owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Michael Transactions posted:

its so fuckin sick

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HH is the only rear end weapon in rise and greatsword is one of the coolest ones. True Charge Slash from World sucks but that's why you drop it for Rage Slash and never look back. The predict style is still kind of there with Adamant Charge Slash but monsters fly around like crazy in rise so it's a little harder to do and I usually take the jumping charge Slash instead.

I spent most of my most recent time in Sunbreak using lance though, it owns.

Been in bed all day with what I presume is covid since the people I live with all had it recently. Day just flew by and I haven't gamed at all. Supposed to start a new job tomorrow too lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Michael Transactions posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

I’ll never forget the time I went into some random grey sports forum where HeeHee got probated or whatever and I called him a nasty Canuck and I’m not surprised some boot licking Canadian Twould be a racist/homophobe (idk what he even got in trouble for) lol and when he came back like WTF some helpful grey forum guy explained that Trudeau is renowned for his racist stunts. And no one said poo poo to me about it.

i think this happened multiple times lol

HolePisser1982 posted:

wormskull: lol, canadian trash.
mega r-word goon in a maple leaves jersey: Their national history is actually troubling as gently caress, in regards to race and gender, and other such factors.
sports forum mod: Pinning this thread for visibility. We shant hide from harsh truths.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

HeeHee stuck his dick in a snowdrift and it turned black like a burnt match stick and be lusts after elderly women lmfao!!!! 8====D~~~

Mod: Historically speaking, the odds of one of these being factual are ever in your favour.

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They made hunting horn good and the old heads are mad.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was a hunting horn main in whatever one was on 3ds. That is all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They made hunting horn good and the old heads are mad.

Malding Horn.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Malding Horn.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I should get back to rise… hammer main natch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I own it on 2 systems and still haven't played it more than 5 mins. But World was sick so I figured someday I'd try it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a Lance Main.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And no I don't gently caress a man named Lance. You do. Pussy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I swapped between Horn & Hammer depending who I was playing with. Both are high T weapons and Based.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Malding Horn.

turn off signatures

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I swapped between Horn & Hammer depending who I was playing with. Both are high T weapons and Based.

:hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

objectively correct tchoice

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I'm a Lance Main.

Good poo poo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

i love 2 hunting horn. nothing but that since 3u, just let me belt out the tunes.

turn off signatures

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the spinning charge blade poo poo in rise is so sick. whirligig saw mode

----------------

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Gave up and got a hotel because my power's not coming back anytime soon and I forgot to bring my switch :negative: I live in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fortaleza posted:

Gave up and got a hotel because my power's not coming back anytime soon and I forgot to bring my switch :negative: I live in hell

Hop on Tinder my brother.

----------------