Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lions fans already boo'd him

Some did, not all. Some of us genuinely like him and were happy to see him succeed when surrounded by a good team. I hope he's okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Carson Wentz time!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

His bell was very rung

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Wentz to lead the Rams to the Super Bowl after taking over for the injured QB1.

Wait a minute....

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
keeping the lights on in the baseball stadium seems wasteful and contributive to light pollution

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
that mostly seemed bang bang incidental in real time in fact if the steelers did that same play the announcers would be glazing them

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i don't need carson wentz tonight

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Why didn't they flag that guy for that late hit to the head?

If that's Mahomes they're ejecting him

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Wow. Carson has some poo poo facial hair.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Stafford is in the tent reciting his lines from that AT&T commercial about how he wasn't bitter he was traded from Detroit and how everything worked out.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I did not enjoy Stafford's face there

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god, the eagles are going to have to go against wentz in philly aren't they

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I think the Lions should do that to Wentz next possession

Just as fans on both sides were bothered by Stafford getting hurt, pretty sure everyone will be fine with Wentz getting crippled

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Stafford looked like a loving corpse on the ground, don't show that replay for the love of god

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

abelwingnut posted:

not sure how that was dirty? hutchinson was approaching to tackle stafford like normal. hutchinson got there, stafford started going down. the other lions coming weren't aware hutchinson had him going down, and they happened to run into stafford's headish area.

it wasn't great for stafford, but i don't think there was any malice behind anything there.

MacNeil doesn't hit him there, except Hutch drives him back into MacNeil's path.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

That was 100% roughing the passer.

yeah the second hit was directly helmet to helmet. I would not call that dirty, but still roughing

abelwingnut posted:

not sure how that was dirty? hutchinson was approaching to tackle stafford like normal. hutchinson got there, stafford started going down. the other lions coming weren't aware hutchinson had him going down, and they happened to run into stafford's headish area.

it wasn't great for stafford, but i don't think there was any malice behind anything there.

The dirty part was whoever stepped right on him, you can't let that happen you need to go down if you're above someone like that instead of walking on them. even offensive players will go down rather than step on other players

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

AndrewP posted:

I did not enjoy Stafford's face there

Hey, how do you think he felt!?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Jesus Christ do not make us watch wentz

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That replay was brutal. You can see he was ko’d for a second before the lights came back on

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

triple sulk posted:

oh my god, the eagles are going to have to go against wentz in philly aren't they

The Rams aren’t winning with Wentz and the Eagles aren’t winning period.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Mental Hospitality posted:

Some did, not all. Some of us genuinely like him and were happy to see him succeed when surrounded by a good team. I hope he's okay.

I had no hard feelings for Stafford wanting to leave

He gave his all to the Lions and he wanted a ring. I can't fault him for that. I was rooting for him to win when the Rams made the Superbowl

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Mental Hospitality posted:

I do not wish him injury but he's on another team now and got a ring boo his rear end

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

triple sulk posted:

gently caress, that would be amazing

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey, how do you think he felt!?

you gotta be conscious to feel

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That first throw on the sideline didn't look like everything was working right for Stafford.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Rams aren’t winning with Wentz and the Eagles aren’t winning period.

you're right, but it would just be the dumbest thing

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
:siren: STAFFORD IS OUT ON THE FIELD :siren:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
lmfao goff goof

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Goofin'

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

gently caress gently caress gently caress

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Of course they stopped scoring in the 3rd quarter :mad:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Can we please not have Stafford die on the field?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That was a Goofian esque run.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
for every rtp mahomes gets because a defender exists near him some other qb gets demolished

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

“He’s the new Pittsburgh Steelers.”

loving what?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
gently caress

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DariusLikewise posted:

:siren: STAFFORD IS OUT ON THE FIELD :siren:

They're doing a Sixth Day

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Kind of a wet fart series.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Goff!