Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Toxic Mental posted:

A nonzero number of people will hear this and then actually die because it convinced them to go to a caucus for a steak salesman

Vote & Die in the caucus seems like a shortsighted strategy even as a joke unless the punchline is dead republicans voting in the general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

A nonzero number of people will hear this and then actually die because it convinced them to go to a caucus for a steak salesman

Someone do the needful and photoshop a MAGA hat onto Jack Nicholson's frozen corpse at the end of The Shining

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Escape From Noise posted:

It's funny how he clearly has no idea what RINO or "globalists" means anymore. Well, maybe not the second one isn't as funny.

Not that I'm even ironically a fan of Jeb Bush or anything, but wow, no wonder the dude lost the popular vote. He's checked the gently caress out.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I mean, these are the same people who held a rally outside of Dear Leader's hospital when he got COVID and probably spread it to one another while Our Favorite President did laps around the hospital without a mask, infecting the secret service in the car with him.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

keepin them teeth clean

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

it's a drat shame

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FuturePastNow posted:

it's a drat shame

IKR? If they die now they won't be around to vote in the election.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Michael Tracey is still alive? I thought he was brutally murdered live on camera?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

IKR? If they die now they won't be around to vote in the election.

No matter! He'll send wave after wave of his own voters to the polls!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Michael Tracey is still alive? I thought he was brutally murdered live on camera?

Michael Tracey is like The Phantom, When one dies another takes up the "Michael Tracey" mantel.

The only reason this is not more widely known is no one gives a drat about Michael Tracey.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"Sacrifice your lives for Meeeeeeee! Your Favorite President!" - someone who actually has a chance of becoming president and totally cares about those voters

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I wonder if somehow he doesn't win the primary he'll blame his loser followers for not dying enough.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

He forgot "to me"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:wtc:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Im confused: why is the Iowa caucus so early? Hasn't it always usually been in February, or am I just an idiot?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
^corn state wanted to feel important with da first big prez event.

maybe this is the timeline where he loses Iowa in nov due to loses here.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

If every person in attendance votes for Trump, he's unstoppable!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Purgatory Glory posted:

If every person in attendance votes for Trump, he's unstoppable!

Big, beautiful crowds!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fabulousity posted:

Is his campaign hiring charter busses to bring the Chuds in but then stranding them afterwards again?

They made a typo and they hired charter bussies

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
A whole spring and summer of broke, disheveled Trump campaigning between court cases is going to be hilarious. It might kill him

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The courtroom artist really did capture the "kid wearing dad's big boy suit" energy of Junior.
(As per this article)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Demon Of The Fall posted:

A whole spring and summer of broke, disheveled Trump campaigning between court cases is going to be hilarious. It might kill him

a man can dream

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Asterite34 posted:

Someone do the needful and photoshop a MAGA hat onto Jack Nicholson's frozen corpse at the end of The Shining

Someone already did that in this thread. In the last 20 pages even, I think.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Trump wins Iowa but kills his entire base doing it
Iowa flips blue for the 3 democrats in the state that vote??

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

look at all those masks on those old people. I'm sure they all have the most recent covid & flu boosters, especially since they trekked out in -30f or whatever

:laugh:

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

lol the idea of trump seeing his thralls as expendable pawns to be sacrificed in suicidal charges to events in the freezing cold. He really doesnt understand he needs to be preserving his chuds

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Renreeja posted:

lol the idea of trump seeing his thralls as expendable pawns to be sacrificed in suicidal charges to events in the freezing cold. He really doesnt understand he needs to be preserving his chuds

TBF, he already did this with COVID as well as abandoning them at isolated rallies in sub zero temperatures so it definitely fits a pattern he's set.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 15, 2024

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Imagine I knew what I was doing and edited a MAGA hat in

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

“You can’t sit home. If you’re sick as a dog, you say, ‘Darling, I gotta make it,’” Trump said at an Indianola rally on Sunday. “Even if you vote and then pass away, it’s worth it, remember.”

Yes, yes, tell people who are "sick as a dog" to crowd in a room together for hours. The cold temps will weaken the immune systems of your other supporters, making them more vulnerable to the viral stew you're cooking up.

That loving idiot.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Trump: “Some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make”
Lord Farquaad: “Isn’t this getting a bit old by now?”

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Trump looking like absolute garbage
Trump looking amazing in his The Noid cosplay

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1746639663643652346

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Holy poo poo :lmao:

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

the sound of a thousand chuds popping boners about a vague penis outline in his pants

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Wtf is that edited? He’s so loving orange

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Trump looking like absolute garbage
Trump looking amazing in his The Noid cosplay

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1746639663643652346

Lol. Truly, only an ubermensch with a rippling, muscled physique could lift and carry the vast weight of...8 pizzas.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Trump does seem genuinely happy in the presence of fast food and pizza, if not his sons.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I bet Biden couldn't even lift a Chicago deep dish! :elon:

Edit: Wait. Are those pizzas from Casey's General Store? Isn't that basically a 7-11 for flyover states?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Imagine basing 77 years old and basing your whole image around Being Orange and the skintone difference is this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Lube Enthusiast posted:

lol yeah that's bronzer. I think the lighting just makes it look oranger than usual.