Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If Sancho was trying to shake off the impression that he was a bit of a diva and not a team player, that's a really poo poo way to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Lol, that's gotta be the lamest thing that'll happen this window. Unless Jordan Henderson comes back and does some kind of mea culpa press stuff.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/ArsenalWFC/status/1745450675696456130

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The Perfect Element posted:

Lol, that's gotta be the lamest thing that'll happen this window. Unless Jordan Henderson comes back and does some kind of mea culpa press stuff.

Taking a principled stand on LGBT rights by leaving the Saudi league, respect 👏👏👏

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
why did they do this

https://twitter.com/GenoaCFC/status/1745514800887554390?t=J9_YiZvHnC9WIL-1YnWkMw&s=19

e2: i have been informed it's a reference to the 1982 movie "Bomber"1973 movie "The Knock-Out Cop" starring Italian actor Bud Spencer

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jan 11, 2024

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
New forum background

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Oh it gets worse

https://x.com/spursofficial/status/1745520955869282642?s=46&t=nE3f5HOaeddAtAisrq8-3A

https://x.com/spursofficial/status/1745523512071045205?s=46&t=nE3f5HOaeddAtAisrq8-3A

Bolded and official btw

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

The Perfect Element posted:

lol at how wrong you were

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
i am so proud of our board making all the moves so that we now have the discarded benchwarmer of an english middle class club in our ranks to bolster our clowncar defense :thumbsup:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

shut up blegum posted:

lol at how wrong you were

Yeah that post aged like 1973 movie "The Knock-Out Cop" starring Italian actor Bud Spencer.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/CheGiaevara/status/1745852118529954104

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

ole är vid ratten

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

Dudley posted:

Yeah that post aged like 1973 movie "The Knock-Out Cop" starring Italian actor Bud Spencer.

lmao

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1746117397793100035

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

lmao

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Haha

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Slotducks posted:

It's very fun to see Messi getting paid like 40mil a year and Kamal Miller getting like 375K for the year

the wage disparity is huge in the MLS and it's so loving funny to me. Peak america.

Val kilmer has been in shite for years is it really unexpected?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

this is so loving lame lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

the sex ghost posted:

Taking a principled stand on LGBT rights by leaving the Saudi league, respect 👏👏👏

it would be insanely funny if he positioned it this way. "when i learned what was going on over there i simply couldn't stay"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

tbp posted:

this is so loving lame lol

if it helps, german tv very audibly picked up someone yelling at him during his first game back that he's a lazy fecker

which only raises further questions as to whether an Irishman flew out to Darmstadt just to give Sancho grief, or if he goes to see them every week for the craic

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
glad he got out of evil united

szary
Mar 12, 2014
Danny Trejo signs for Korona Kielce

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Apparently Man U have loaned out Hannibal Mejbri to Sevilla until the end of the season. If you believe the rumour mill, Sevilla have a 20m buy option but Man U have also insisted on including a buyback clause in there too.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Hearing rumours of Benzema finishing the season in a prem team, a number of clubs are making enquiries at the moment but no offers yet it seems.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Welcome to Sheffield United Karim Benzema

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
rumour mill going nuts with all the Saudi players, supposedly Henderson's in serious talks with Ajax and Chelsea want to sign Firmino, who hasn't scored in Saudi Arabia since hitting a hat trick in his first match

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Looking forward to players returning from a hot country and then breaking themselves within 15 minutes of coming on in a British February

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

vyelkin posted:

rumour mill going nuts with all the Saudi players, supposedly Henderson's in serious talks with Ajax and Chelsea want to sign Firmino, who hasn't scored in Saudi Arabia since hitting a hat trick in his first match

I look forward to seeing Henderson at Ajax swinging extremely hard the other way and exclusively promoting LGBTQ+ sex clubs as some attempt at atonement for going to Saudi Arabia

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol if the Saudi project collapses harder and faster than the China one

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Well, the Saudis are experts in the field of collapsing things fast and hard

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol god drat

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Butterfly Valley posted:

:wow:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Butterfly Valley posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Butterfly Valley posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Butterfly Valley posted:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

vyelkin posted:

That is Chelsea's type to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Butterfly Valley posted: