Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Don't you guys just use toilet paper? I've been in plenty of stalls where someone just, I presume spits on some toilet paper and attaches it to the gap. Wet toilet paper is a strong fuckin adhesive.

edit because of snipe: we're talking about people using duct tape to obscure visibility between the stall door and the frame in public restrooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

I generally use toilet paper to wipe my rear end instead of using it as improvized shittery renovation material.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Mr. Fix It posted:

never fails

Best part of the thread

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bad_fmr posted:

I generally use toilet paper to wipe my rear end instead of using it as improvized shittery renovation material.

Thank you for not doing the opposite like some kind of walmart person

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Bless you

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

credburn posted:

Don't you guys just use toilet paper? I've been in plenty of stalls where someone just, I presume spits on some toilet paper and attaches it to the gap. Wet toilet paper is a strong fuckin adhesive.

edit because of snipe: we're talking about people using duct tape to obscure visibility between the stall door and the frame in public restrooms.

Eugene Tooms building a toilet lair

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

credburn posted:

What the christ America

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's pretty normal to use toilet paper on your gap.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kennel posted:

It's pretty normal to use toilet paper on your gap.
Please do not plug any of your gaps with wet toilet paper, especially, but not exclusively, just before making GBS threads.

E: OK nostrils maybe but light a match for the rest of us

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

In the states there is like a 4 ft gap under the door of the stall. Here in the UK its like 2 inches tops.

All I can think is federal regulations mandate a minimum large enough for your senile corpse presidents to be pulled out of a stall they've locked themselves in after they forget how to use the door lock.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Drone_Fragger posted:

In the states there is like a 4 ft gap under the door of the stall. Here in the UK its like 2 inches tops.

NEITHER OF THOSE ARE MEASURES :argh:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Got to clean the bathrooms but someone has turned it into a Charmin nest

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

a brave man who shits smiling in the dive bar with....no door on the stall!!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

All I can think is federal regulations mandate a minimum large enough for your senile corpse presidents to be pulled out of a stall they've locked themselves in after they forget how to use the door lock.

It's so you can win a game show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FFa8BgBMkU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Drone_Fragger posted:

If I'm reading correctly people are saying that some stalls in the states have a huge gap between the door and the stall wall as well? Like so:

code:
|                  |
|__________m____   |
|               |  |
|               |~.| You shittin' OK in there?
|               |o | /
|               |'o|
|               |.~|
|              _|  |
|             |_|==|
|               |  |
|               3  |
|               |  |
|               |  |
|               |  |
|_______________|  |
|/     H           |
|     (_)          |
|                  |

Splicer has a new favorite as of 14:38 on Jan 15, 2024

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lol ^^^^^

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
At the Vatican they had this really weird shitter with a sliding window between the stalls, and this creepy old weirdo kept trying to peep in on me. I had to hold it shut with my hand to finish my business while he kept shouting obscenities at me in Italian. Not going back there ever no sir

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm guessing ant-poor/anti-worker attitudes. If everyone can't see you poop maybe you're doing drugs or avoiding work

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Karate Bastard posted:

At the Vatican they had this really weird shitter with a sliding window between the stalls, and this creepy old weirdo kept trying to peep in on me. I had to hold it shut with my hand to finish my business while he kept shouting obscenities at me in Italian. Not going back there ever no sir

:laffo:

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

bitterandtwisted posted:

I'm guessing ant-poor/anti-worker attitudes. If everyone can't see you poop maybe you're doing drugs or avoiding work

Boss makes a dollar while I make a dime,
That’s why the CEO gets paid millions to poo poo in the private, full-height door, carrara marbled bathroom of their 30k sqft office.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

A page late, but true schadenfreude for me was going to the loo in San Diego for the first time, and feeling the cold, wet embrace of Uncle Sam around my pendulous British testicles. Land of the brave indeed.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Splicer posted:

If I'm reading correctly people are saying that some stalls in the states have a huge gap between the door and the stall wall as well? Like so:

code:
|                  |
|__________m____   |
|               |  |
|               |~.| You shittin' OK in there?
|               |o | /
|               |'o|
|               |.~|
|              _|  |
|             |_|==|
|               |  |
|               3  |
|               |  |
|               |  |
|               |  |
|_______________|  |
|/     H           |
|     (_)          |
|                  |

This guy's balls hang really low

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

credburn posted:

I don't mean to sound like such a boomer but... it's a few seconds of a scare. When I was a kid, my mother woke me up on New Years and made me run down the icy road in my underwear at midnight while her friends fired roman candles at me. If we had tiktoks back then I would have been a viral star.

:gonk:

Yeah, gonna join the choir saying that's kinda hosed, dude.

I don't agree that you shouldn't tease kids at all-- I feel it teaches them to have a sense of humor and not take everything so seriously. There is value in being able to laugh and shake things off if they make a small mistake or get clowned on a bit, and will make you a more resilient person, imo. But the aim of any joke or prank should be to briefly confuse or amuse-- never, ever abuse. If you made a kid scream and cry or feel lovely about something, you hosed up and went way too far.

Or you know, uh, got forced to run down the icy road in your underwear in the freezing dark while you get fireworks shot at you. That's farther than going too far.

EDIT: This is all coming from the perspective of an older sibling who is significantly older than their younger brother (about 9 years) and had to learn where the line was as we both grew up. (For what it's worth, he picks on me more than I pick on him now.) The lines may be different if you're a parent or aunt/uncle/whatever. I'm not a parent.

Framboise has a new favorite as of 15:20 on Jan 15, 2024

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I just leave the stall door wide open. Bask in my glory people!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I remember trying to take a poo poo in an Ikea bathroom somewhere in Poland, 20 years ago. There was a large gap between the floor and the door to the stall, a large gap between the door and the wall, no lock or latch, and the door tilted inwards so I had to hold it shut, while a drunken polish man tried barge his way in. "OCCUPIED OCCUPIED!!" I screamed while the man got extremely angry and would not give up. After five minutes of this pure hell torture his slightly less drunken friends arrived and dragged him off. I still have the nightmares.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Biplane posted:

I remember trying to take a poo poo in an Ikea bathroom somewhere in Poland, 20 years ago. There was a large gap between the floor and the door to the stall, a large gap between the door and the wall, no lock or latch, and the door tilted inwards so I had to hold it shut, while a drunken polish man tried barge his way in. "OCCUPIED OCCUPIED!!" I screamed while the man got extremely angry and would not give up. After five minutes of this pure hell torture his slightly less drunken friends arrived and dragged him off. I still have the nightmares.
Did he think you were lying?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Splicer posted:

Poles tend to take an issue with occupants.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
That's why you always yell "COME BACK WITH A WARRANT!"

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Splicer posted:

He was very drunk so maybe

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

That's why you always yell "COME BACK WITH A WARRANT!"

Don't do this if you live Utah, they will come back with said warrant and talk to you about the Church of Latter Day Saints

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
https://i.imgur.com/VqopP4s.mp4

the text kinda ruins the surprise

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Mauser posted:

Also the whole premise

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mauser posted:

https://i.imgur.com/VqopP4s.mp4

Watch this guy get hit in the nuts... u won't believe what happens! 😂

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It needs a red circle around the guy's groin and a reminder to wait until the end.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im an american and i love to poop all day in public restrooms. the gaps arent WIDE ENOUGH imo. i dont even close the door. when true patriots walk by my stall, we high five because we know we are true americans. watching each other poop. just letting tidal waves of barely above freezing water splash onto our asses and we never wipe

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Karate Bastard posted:

This took until the quote to twig for me.

lol

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hackers film 1995 posted:

im an american and i love to poop all day in public restrooms. the gaps arent WIDE ENOUGH imo. i dont even close the door. when true patriots walk by my stall, we high five because we know we are true americans. watching each other poop. just letting tidal waves of barely above freezing water splash onto our asses and we never wipe

making GBS threads in the urinal too good for you eh? loving US snowflake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQthwyF2LqY