Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Trump misinterpreted a suggestion that he show the voters he still has some pizzazz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Trump is the avatar of White Privilege incarnate

So white he’s moved beyond white into the orange spectrum

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Pirate Radar posted:

Trump misinterpreted a suggestion that he show the voters he still has some pizzazz.

And just like whatever "pizzazz" he thought he had, it's realistically poo poo. Just like the pizza he got. Casey's is terrible.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Escape From Noise posted:

I bet Biden couldn't even lift a Chicago deep dish! :elon:

Edit: Wait. Are those pizzas from Casey's General Store? Isn't that basically a 7-11 for flyover states?

Casey's has excellent food. Their breakfast burritos are some of the best around.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!

Escape From Noise posted:

The Beanie King sounds like some weird local commercial kind of guy.

lol remember when someone stole his hat and he was like “I WEAR THE HAT SO PEOPLE WONT RECOGNIZE MEEEE!!!”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chief McHeath posted:

lol remember when someone stole his hat and he was like “I WEAR THE HAT SO PEOPLE WONT RECOGNIZE MEEEE!!!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pirate Radar posted:

lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

HILLARY BUYING DEM DERE CHEESE PIZZA WHAT DOES IT MEAN :tinfoil:

*trump with a child trafficking company and pictures with a child trafficker and pizza*

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IS HE A BIG STRONG MAN WHOSE GONNA SAVE AMERICA

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he's gonna be mad all day long

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Casey's is the one bright spot Iowa has. It's better food than pizza hut or Domino's hands down. It's always inexplicably been a great pizza place attached to a gas station. Also it's breakfast food rules.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump loves photo ops and props like stacks of boxes. Stacks at press conferences, stacks in the bathroom. He also loves faking that stuff with props. Empty pizza boxes got recycled after the 'Donny Everyman Good Boss Pizza Party Guy' photo just like Trumps healthcare plan blank papers.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i mean they probably have pizza in it since if they were empty they would have a lot of empties. They bought the 8 and hosed off and ate it themselves

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So has the Iowa caucuses ended yet? I assume as pretty much all the republicans are over 70 and have been up for hours already they'd be done by now?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

dr_rat posted:

So has the Iowa caucuses ended yet? I assume as pretty much all the republicans are over 70 and have been up for hours already they'd be done by now?

It's literally this evening

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Donny Fat Stax

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kazil posted:

It's literally this evening

Evening? But everyone who would go will be asleep by then!

GOP is run by idiots I tell ya.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

Whatever happens, Ron DeSantis will be humiliated

Has anyone started a betting pool on how many primaries he gets through before throwing in the towel?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

dr_rat posted:

Evening? But everyone who would go will be asleep by then!

GOP is run by idiots I tell ya.

The entire idea of a caucus is dumb as poo poo

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kazil posted:

The entire idea of a caucus is dumb as poo poo

Agreed, especially because you have to group up for your candidate and every time this poo poo happens people come out saying they didn't go with their first or second choice because they felt pressured by friends and neighbors to vote for someone else. I'm anticipating some threats of violence this time around.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Senor Tron posted:

Has anyone started a betting pool on how many primaries he gets through before throwing in the towel?

his wife is going to make him keep running after the primary

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Senor Tron posted:

My bet is he'll hang in there faaaar longer than a normal primary, since he's just waiting for Donny to die or go to jail or drop out. It's his only chance, but it's a viable one.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zone posted:

Imagine dying in a blizzard for :chaostrump: just because you wanted to own the libs.

I think it means that when you go to heaven you get seven AR-15s and a set of truck-nutz

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Infinitum posted:

Trump looking like absolute garbage
Trump looking amazing in his The Noid cosplay

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1746639663643652346

He looks soooo Orange and it’s mostly the caked on makeup but I think the pizza boxes are making it worse. The only reason he carrying them instead of an aide or whoever is because somewhere in his Michael Scott-business brain Trump knows “Everybody loves the guy who walks in with a stack of pizzas”.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

My bet is he'll hang in there faaaar longer than a normal primary, since he's just waiting for Donny to die or go to jail or drop out. It's his only chance, but it's a viable one.

Would trump stop campaigning for any reason other than being dead (or you know coma)? I honestly don't see him stopping even if he was behind bars.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Whats more interesting is, if there are actually pizza's in those boxes, they are all for him, we know that, the goldfish that vote for him forget every time he has turned upp somewhere and said "everyone get something to eat" and just left.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Vlaphor posted:

Casey's has excellent food. Their breakfast burritos are some of the best around.

it's fine in a pinch while traveling and a better option than a lot of other fast food options but calling it "excellent" is delusional

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

Would trump stop campaigning for any reason other than being dead (or you know coma)? I honestly don't see him stopping even if he was behind bars.

Putin tells him to stop? Aliens? Come to Jesus moment?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

it's fine in a pinch while traveling and a better option than a lot of other fast food options

I wouldn't even go that far.

When I went to Iowa I had done a lot of reading in advance of the trip and saw a lot of hubbub about Casey's Breakfast Pizza. So when I got where I was going I sought out a Casey's and got a slice.

I'm not some snob that turns up my nose at anything below Michelin-star fare and there's plenty of "crap" food that I enjoy, but the food from Casey's was *inedible*. One bite and I threw the rest in the trash. (I'm also not the kind of person that wantonly throws food away, either.)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

casey's should be a pizza chain in TMNT

could've even had trump show up in the movie

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Protests at the While House?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

casey's should be a pizza chain in TMNT

could've even had trump show up in the movie

Casey's Jones

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Putin tells him to stop? Aliens? Come to Jesus moment?

You'd have to think any aliens smart enough to get to earth would be smart enough to stay well clear of the trump poo poo show.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

Ron won't even be in second place though

dr_rat posted:

SCOTUS could say he's disqualified

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Casey’s is the type of pizza that people in the Midwest loving love.

As someone who has lived her entire life in the midwest, I can easily say you should never trust the opinion of someone from the midwest on food.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

cake bunny
Oct 29, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

Protests at the While House?

Yeah, and they were covered only by the most obscure, underground, indie media outlets! You know, like Fox, USA Today, the Washington Post, the Guardian, PBS, NBC

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

His face is the same colour as the pizza boxes :laffo:

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

Accipiter posted:

I wouldn't even go that far.

When I went to Iowa I had done a lot of reading in advance of the trip and saw a lot of hubbub about Casey's Breakfast Pizza. So when I got where I was going I sought out a Casey's and got a slice.

I'm not some snob that turns up my nose at anything below Michelin-star fare and there's plenty of "crap" food that I enjoy, but the food from Casey's was *inedible*. One bite and I threw the rest in the trash. (I'm also not the kind of person that wantonly throws food away, either.)

I just looked up some photos of the pizza and it looks awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

Whatever happens, Ron DeSantis will be humiliated

And I'm glad for it