Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

DuhSal posted:

Where’s my Dredd sequel!!!!

Preach!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Steelers maybe waking up a little bit here.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

now THAT'S the type of play review I'm used to

"our gut call was close enough, gently caress you"

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I only watch the NFL during playoffs so I don't know anything.. but doesn't that hit his helmet while his body is on the ground out of bounds? Doesn't that mean the ball is out of bounds?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
And right on cue, the Bills D is MIA.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
One of these refs is gonna get concussed by a snowball

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Syntaxed posted:

Don’t worry the refs won’t mess anything up!

Eh, looked like the Steelers player was out of bounds when the ball grazed his helmet. Definitely not clear enough to overturn :shrug:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Did they not realize the quarter was about to end

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

emptyrave posted:

I only watch the NFL during playoffs so I don't know anything.. but doesn't that hit his helmet while his body is on the ground out of bounds? Doesn't that mean the ball is out of bounds?

it's close but that wasn't the call on the field, the call was that the Bills player didn't recover in-bounds

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
That’s the league saying they can’t let the Bills go up 21-0 in the 1st quarter.

That was clearly a recovery by the bills.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DuhSal posted:

Where’s my Dredd sequel!!!!

it messes with me but makes snse that th ex machina and annihilation director wrote dredd

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

emptyrave posted:

I think that’s what they were saying yea. But people tend to overreact when watching a bit.. if we didn’t have knee jerk reactions are we really watching sports???

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Go Bills.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I took a nap, have I missed anything

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

emptyrave posted:

Yeah that's the explanation that they didn't give. It looked a little hard to see if it actually did hit his helmet to me but that would be the call.

But they said the ruling on the field stands instead of 'is confirmed' so you don't really know if they thought they saw it correctly. Which gives people things to argue about.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Vox Nihili posted:

it's close but that wasn't the call on the field, the call was that the Bills player didn't recover in-bounds

So the challenge should've been successful but they wouldn't have gotten the ball right?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
C'mon, Goodell already fixed the game for Buffalo by moving the game to today and having Watt's knee shot from the grassy knoll. It would be too obvious if they also said that replay had indisputable evidence that the ball didn't touch Freirermuth.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

LOL

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
there's the mason i remember

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Mason Rudolph looks like he's gonna yak

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
holy poo poo what a busted block

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Oh dear.. oh Rudolph like a reindeer in the headlights!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Beautiful sack.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
That’s some Zach Wilson poo poo.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

bean mom posted:

it messes with me but makes snse that th ex machina and annihilation director wrote dredd

And kinda secretly directed it too

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Rudolph moves like a 40 year old roethlisberger

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
wait do the bills have no run defense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pershing posted:

Mason Rudolph looks like he's gonna yak

My general reaction to watching him play too.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

what a trash rep by Broderick

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004
Bills defense seems kind of bad

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Warren is the only cool Steeler

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

A big flaming stink posted:

wait do the bills have no run defense

screens and draws to the bills are like cucumbers to cats

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

And kinda secretly directed it too

civil war is gonna be such a shitshow tho lol

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
TOOK HIS GOD drat SOUL!!!!!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Love when a dude trucks another dude

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

are, kaiir elam is on the fiend, that explains it

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Get trucked Buffalo bitch

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TRUCKING AND loving IS ALL I CRAVE

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Could be a big there that Buffalo gave that up so easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Them getting a fresh set of downs after an 11-yard sack is the most Bills D poo poo.