Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i know a lot of you freaks are far more concerned with bowles being fired or not but idgaf go bucs let's run the table bitch. kill da eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Way funnier that way too. Are the bucs favored at this point after the eagle bed making GBS threads?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Way funnier that way too. Are the bucs favored at this point after the eagle bed making GBS threads?

Last I saw Eagles favored by 3.

I hope we beat their rear end.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

kidcoelacanth posted:

i know a lot of you freaks are far more concerned with bowles being fired or not but idgaf go bucs let's run the table bitch. kill da eagles

I mean I just hate the idea of another season with Bowles but it is incredibly funny if we beat the eagles.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I want total chaos in Philly so Go Bucs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pershing posted:

I want total chaos in Philly so Go Bucs

:same:

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
The bucs beating the snot out of the eagles is the funniest outcome, particularly because I’ve got good friends that are huge eagles fans

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Let's go the Bucs bitch

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I too am rooting for comedy

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
How far does the Bucs run this year go before the comedy runs out? NFCCG? Super Bowl appearance? God forbid, a ring?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

idk that all sounds pretty good to me

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

GD_American posted:

How far does the Bucs run this year go before the comedy runs out? NFCCG? Super Bowl appearance? God forbid, a ring?

Until they beat Detroit.

Funniest outcome is GB winning with Rodgers

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bad news Bucs fans:

Bowles isn’t going anywhere.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
the falcons do not currently have a head coach, and therefore have by far the best head coach in the division.

eagles hate their coaches way too much to let the bucs lose today. they're making bowles look like a mastermind.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
If Bucs WRs hadn't forgotten how to catch, they'd be running away with this game right now

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I cannot believe eagles fans brought paper bags to their 11-6 teams playoff game. what the actual gently caress is going on in other divisions

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

So Bucs fans:

Extend Baker - yay or nay?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

I cannot believe eagles fans brought paper bags to their 11-6 teams playoff game. what the actual gently caress is going on in other divisions

Ah you think badness is your ally? You merely adopted the bad. I was expanded in it, molded by it. I didn't see the playoffs until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tatsuta Age posted:

Eagles and cowboys fans think a first round playoff exit is the worst thing that can happen to a franchise. The nfc south has such sights to show them.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kirios posted:

So Bucs fans:

absolutely

he's streaky as gently caress but he's awesome to root for

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.

Tatsuta Age posted:

It’s Tampa; it’s the stadium giveaway.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kirios posted:

So Bucs fans:

Gotta bring him and Bowles back now. This is the most inspired I've seen them play under Bowles. Not sure he can sustain it but this game ruled.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Gotta bring him and Bowles back now. This is the most inspired I've seen them play under Bowles. Not sure he can sustain it but this game ruled.

lol you sucker

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah look at this sucker with his team in the divisional round.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i will take a thoroughly mid coach if the team keeps winning with the cool qb

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Kirios posted:

So Bucs fans:

hell yeah

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

i will take a thoroughly mid coach if the team keeps winning with the cool qb

I get it, but it'll still be funny next season when the Bucs are barely staying afloat again and Bucs goons start calling for his head

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Shinji2015 posted:

I get it, but it'll still be funny next season when the Bucs are barely staying afloat again and Bucs goons start calling for his head

We'll deal with that next year. For now? We Bake. :smug:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

imagining the bucs reaching the super bowl by winning three straight regular season revenge games (eagles, lions, niners) :allears:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The only NFC team to make the playoffs every year since 2020.

The most NFC playoff wins since 2020.

The Gold standard of the NFC.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1747120136585125938?t=AMAN7nuHFsvsrLENVY9sIg&s=19

I'm going to enjoy this while I can

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Welp Bowles is still a mediocre rear end coach and next season will probably be a let down but the Baker ride has been fun and we should hopefully extend him without massively overpaying.

More importantly, LMAO EAGLES

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Welp Bowles is still a mediocre rear end coach and next season will probably be a let down but the Baker ride has been fun and we should hopefully extend him without massively overpaying.

More importantly, LMAO EAGLES

4 years/200 million

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://x.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1747088644425351298?s=20

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Please no, I want a different circus in the south.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:sickos:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Real talk- what's Bowles' remaining contract?

Fun talk- how far does he need to go to get an extension?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

GD_American posted:

Real talk- what's Bowles' remaining contract?

Fun talk- how far does he need to go to get an extension?

he's on a 5 year deal, zero chance they extend him anytime soon

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
;_; as i was to see the iggles so pathetic, i am LOVING dread pirate baker swashbuckling through the playoffs. only real qb in this whole damned division.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
As a member of a fellow team from it, I'd like to congratulate the Buccaneers on completing the domination sweep...

for the NFC Central.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm happy for Baker and if its not us in the playoffs I'm always happier seeing an NFC S team win than not. The fact I got to feed it to two eagles fans in group chats today is just the icing on the creamcicle.