Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Did anyone get a screenshot of that Matt Patricia "Eagles 1-3 allowing 28.6 PPG since Matt Patricia took over as Defensive Coordinator" graphic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the first 15 plays aren't usually the problem for philly, because it's the one time where they run the ball before forgetting they can do that and then throwing on 1st and 2nd down the entire rest of the game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
save that until it's appropriate or I'm gonna send the Packers back around again

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

trevorreznik posted:

Eagles look awful

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

bean mom posted:

itll shift as the night goes
yeah but it's not reading as so far to the right it's breaking the scale, it's giving you wrong results right now

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

CapnAndy posted:

okay boys, girls, and other, I'm taking bets

who says 3 and out, who says interception

I think the eagles are going to effortlessly score.

you see i'm wrong all the time.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

okay boys, girls, and other, I'm taking bets

who says 3 and out, who says interception

Can I take fumble?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

save that until it's appropriate or I'm gonna send the Packers back around again

dpi no call

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

see? you can do it right if you try

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
zapruder analysis of hurts hand

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Time for everyone to get mad at the two screen plays

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Eli must have been bored if he was practicing throwing a ball without using his middle finger all week

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

yeah but it's not reading as so far to the right it's breaking the scale, it's giving you wrong results right now

im just anticipating there is still more room to feel worse

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

the first 15 plays aren't usually the problem for philly, because it's the one time where they run the ball before forgetting they can do that and then throwing on 1st and 2nd down the entire rest of the game

abandon the run

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

Did anyone get a screenshot of that Matt Patricia "Eagles 1-3 allowing 28.6 PPG since Matt Patricia took over as Defensive Coordinator" graphic?

Yeah, every time I close my loving eyes

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Man Peyton is talking non-stop on this Manningcast

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Harlock posted:

Time for everyone to get mad at the two screen plays
no, it's the opening drive, johnson hasn't had time to forget that running is an option and that the eagles are really good at it yet

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

biceps crimes posted:

abandon the run

MODS

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Is Taylor there?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

waffle enthusiast posted:

Is Taylor there?

close, ric flair

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

okay third and manageable, time to throw it away deep downfield

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hurts sucks

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

gosh I'm smart

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

CapnAndy posted:

Amazing

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Fcourduff/status/1744103279955415182

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

lmao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That pass was such a wounded duck

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

CapnAndy posted:

lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

"Be Love" is a good message for Hurts after yesterday.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the swagger on that swat from winfield :discourse:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what the hell was that

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

didnt watch much of week 18 and did not realize AJB's injury was on a hip-drop tackle

heck of a season for hip-drops

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

two very successful runs, then three mediocre pass plays

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Third and 2 calling a slow developing 20 yard pass against an all out blitz good job

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
He had a guy past the first down wide open on second. He only does one read.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
LMAO I don’t know what that is lol perfect explanation of Eagles play

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles already conceding the game

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

im feeling a lot of eagles punting and a lot of bucs field goals

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

the swagger on that swat from winfield :discourse:

Loving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was not an ideal audible, that or someone got something wrong. It's kinda good that it only ended up that bad.