Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
If the video on NFL network is recent, boy are Bills fans going to be sitting on snow not seats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

trilljester posted:

The Cowboys have issues covering tight ends;

https://youtu.be/BfziIIlrLdI?si=u4I9L_niDj_fiv-_

It's really not a surprise that Lafleur and Shanahan attacked the Cowboy's fraudulent defense in similar ways.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

davecrazy posted:

If the video on NFL network is recent, boy are Bills fans going to be sitting on snow not seats.

They can just think of them as snow dildos.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Snow might insulate the freezing cold metal a bit better

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Two thoughts for the game day threaders

https://twitter.com/PJMitko/status/1746757705400811566

https://twitter.com/JoshChavis65/status/1746958372140663293

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

can you even "rough a passer" who has no one to pass to

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

drat. That's rough.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I think it's fair to say Mahomes doesn't draw as many RtP penalties because he's preternaturally good at avoiding rushers, which is his merit, but also because players are extremely wary of hitting him (see the Jets game this season with the corner flying past him or the very play he broke his helmet, when he was a runner to boot)

Josh Allen is a huge flop artist though

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 15, 2024

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Vertical Lime posted:

they have not reached the nfc title game since hank scorpio gave homer the broncos

Shots fired

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol why is it ok for an eagles player to just grab another dudes face mask and drag him around after the play

I have no dog in this game whatsoever but feels like refs trying to pick winners again

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Docjowles posted:

lol why is it ok for an eagles player to just grab another dudes face mask and drag him around after the play

I have no dog in this game whatsoever but feels like refs trying to pick winners again

i think it was a nocall for when the buccs actually did do a facemask during an actual play

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
the nfc east

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

drat it, now I wish the Saints would have gotten in had I known they were going to get a first round bye.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

UP AND ADAM posted:

the nfc least

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
one year ago: wow, Bama QBs finally doing great in the nfl!
now: lol

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

UP AND ADAM posted:

the nfc east

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Edit: wrong thread

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I knew the Eagles got really bad somehow, but why do people think they turned on the coach? He was at fault for the first losses and that led to the rest and now he might get fired?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Tired: Bama QBs roll tOSU drool

Wired: tOSU QBs rule Bama QBs droll

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Both NFC East teams getting humiliatingly dismantled.
Cleveland gets ripped up by Houston, then has to give them another draft pick, then Baker Mayfield wins a game.

This first round has ruled. All the shmuck teams are getting what's coming to 'em.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

the nfc east

Fraudulence is my passion, not my job

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Lions should rest some of their starters on their bye next week

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

KingKapalone posted:

I knew the Eagles got really bad somehow, but why do people think they turned on the coach? He was at fault for the first losses and that led to the rest and now he might get fired?
Because they showed up having already surrendered and haven't tried for one second of the entire game, and this has been true for weeks. Eagles football games have been lost_the_locker_room.mpg since at least mid-December.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs bitch!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
really enjoyed philly and dallas eating poo poo on back to back nights

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That may be the saddest defensive snap I've ever seen. You get instant pressure, QB throws up a duck that has INT tattooed on its breast, which lands in a WRs hands for an uncontested touchdown.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

CapnAndy posted:

Because they showed up having already surrendered and haven't tried for one second of the entire game, and this has been true for weeks. Eagles football games have been lost_the_locker_room.mpg since at least mid-December.

What did Siriani do though?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That may be the saddest defensive snap I've ever seen. You get instant pressure, QB throws up a duck that has INT tattooed on its breast, which lands in a WRs hands for an uncontested touchdown.

Yeah completely agree, beautiful microcosm on how this game has gone for the Eagles.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol eagles

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

KingKapalone posted:

What did Siriani do though?
Hired Brian Johnson, Sean Desai, and Matt Patricia, looked at Matt Patricia and thought "hmm yes this will be a defensive upgrade", presided over a 5 out of 6 game losing skid that sent the Eagles from a #2 seed to limping into the playoffs, whatever leadership failure has caused the team to completely quit on him to the extent that they showed up already in surrender mode to a playoff game.

Why the gently caress should he keep his job after this miserable display, that's the question.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Doing the Stephen A Smith laugh but it’s every time Matt Patricia is involved in a game

I TOLD ya, I TOLD y’all

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
the cowboys and eagles really delivered the entertainment, I tell you hwhat

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Bucs bitch!

It would have been an even bigger blowout without a couple of drops, but total domination on both sides if the ball either way.

On to Detroit!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is vindication for all the lovely NFC East games we all had to watch during primetime.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lemme go quote every post calling me or others insane saying Sirianni has zero chance of being fired despite going 1-5 to finish a 10-1 start (despite 4-5 lucky wins) and getting blown the gently caress out by Baker Mayfield

He's a loving failure of a leader and needs to go

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

And the 1-5 had four games against the Giants x2, Seahawks, and Cardinals

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lions goons: it will be an honor to have our asses kicked by detroit next week :patriot:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gently caress the 49ers, go Lions I guess

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

triple sulk posted:

Lemme go quote every post calling me or others insane saying Sirianni has zero chance of being fired despite going 1-5 to finish a 10-1 start (despite 4-5 lucky wins) and getting blown the gently caress out by Baker Mayfield

He's a loving failure of a leader and needs to go

TFF posters need to answer for their crimes against us eagles fans correctly diagnosing the problem months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Kirios posted:

This is vindication for all the lovely NFC East games we all had to watch during primetime.