Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

davecrazy posted:

How the gently caress has this dogshit team been kicking out rear end for the past 2 years. Jesus.

They lost all their talent over the offseason and put all their eggs in the Jalen Hurts basket. A complete gently caress up from top to bottom. They were so high on their own bullshit they thought Sirianni was a good coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Really have to wonder if the eagles franchise survives

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

:fork:

gently caress the eagles

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

There’s your :fork:

Goodnight everybody!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

NFCE football baby

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jalen hurts just Knows How to Win

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They really need to clean loving house

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The collapse is complete

Anybody surprised didn’t pay attention. Mock them accordingly

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
We're all gonna love our new coaches (not New York).

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The entire Eagles season collapse can solely be blamed on Greg Olson sucking Big Dom's rear end in a top hat when the idiot goomba got kicked off for touching a player

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

WIP is gonna be so good

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Giants there's still time to join us. We all float down here.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwC0ZxaABzQ

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Cowboys and Eagles in back to back days. You love to see it.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Either Sirianni is daring Laurie to fire him or the entire locker room hates his guts

Eagles showed up already in full surrender mode and have spent all game doing nothing but actively making a case for new coaches

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It doesn't really make me feel better, per se, but the effort is appreciated iggles

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Literally 25 mins away from Siriani being fired friends

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hurts needs to be cut . Just start over

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dallas Cowboys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

I dunno what you do. Even if he's injured he's just a horrible decision-maker and can't handle the blitz. It seems like every team has now figured this out.

I'll say it again that I hope Sirianni doesn't get a pass because of the injuries and they just fire the coordinators.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

euphronius posted:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The worst part for me is that this season is going to be the final one for a lot of great eagles players that got us that first super bowl. This is the greatest offense sirianni has committed in my mind, to take the one last dance for these boys and just fuckass it all away.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

Either Sirianni is daring Laurie to fire him or the entire locker room hates his guts

Eagles showed up already in full surrender mode and have spent all game doing nothing but actively making a case for new coaches

Short of the complete inability to tackle, looks like they're running the plays as called. Malicious compliance is always appreciated.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

NFCE football baby

:hai:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1617019949847044099

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

to be fair he was legit last season. then he fell off a cliff

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Manageable on a 4-5 year rebuild window

Just have to eat it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t think hurts will start another game in the nfl at this point

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

MrMojok posted:

Legit, inside two weeks tops we are going to find out Hurts played hurt with a partially torn meniscus ever since October and a lot of people ITT will feel bad

What's a torn meniscus have to do with not taking a safety and having 1% field awareness

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I legit don't think Hurts is the problem. He's got no recievers, no defense, no scheme, and no adjustments. What the gently caress is he supposed to do, play all 22 positions while calling the entire game himself?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Aj brown and Devonta smith are excellent receivers

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

euphronius posted:

Aj brown and Devonta smith are excellent receivers
One's not playing and the other is constantly triple-covered because they know he's the only threat

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Reminder that they ruined a bunch of starters.against the giants in a game that didn't matter on the last week. Hurts absolutely broke a finger in his right hand that game and even if it was just dislocated it still would have hosed them this week.

Just loving trash all around and you can lay a lot on them playing last week and just injuring players being garbage.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hurts was entirely capable of winning a super bowl when not coached by dummies and empty suits, all I'm sayin'

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The offensive gameplan is just really bad, early Sirianni bad. Predictable screens to nowhere, WR routes that curl back to the QB on every play. Nobody is ever schemed to be open.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If Tommy Devito had Smith, Goddert, and Swift he would have 90 points by now.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

I don’t think hurts will start another game in the nfl at this point

lol i posted this during the chiefs game

triple sulk posted:

hurts will be out of the league in like six years

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

One's not playing and the other is constantly triple-covered because they know he's the only threat

This didn’t start tonight

Aj brown boycotted the game for a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howie may get fired this is so bad