Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Black Lighter posted:

He's probably the only center in the history of the league that a casual fan would be able to name

Will any casual fan remember Travis had a brother in the league in 5 years? no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Baker is the worst qb to ever win a playoff game

Tebow was not a Qb

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

it's called the Hall of Fame and he's the most famous center, so he should go in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Febreeze posted:

It's so funny how winning a super bowl shatters the brains and expectations of fans and a coach who has made the playoffs in all 3 years and despite recent problems can possibly finish with 12 wins is "useless" and "should be gone". extremely funny

It's like once you get that recent win you think winning a sb should be easy so any and all problems are fire worthy lmao

Weekly reminder that Nick Sirianni is useless and should be gone, in other things that guy laughed at and got completely wrong

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah kelce gets in the good PR hall of fame, which is what you need to do as an interior lineman in order to get into the hall. Without the popularity no way anyone would care about him besides hard-core eagles fans.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

loving Webster, Saturday, Stepnoski. Done.

Lets us instead talk about the absolute shithousing every franchise took this year.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I dunno I think we can all objectively say the Washington had an incredible year, the best one since the one year of ligament intact rg3.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kelce isn't first ballot but being a top 5 center of all time with a ring and name recognition should probably get him in.

The argument that fame = hall of fame is also incredibly stupid considering the HoF constantly doesn't let in famous players. It's super bowls and all pros that they judge it off of, and Kelce just picked himself up one of the biggest bullshit first team all pros in the last 20 years.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Idk if he's HOF but #62 will be retired by the team

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
What a wild weekend huh?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Sickening posted:

What a wild weekend huh?

Super Wild Weekend

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The next nfce team to win a playoff game is probably …
The commanders ???

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sickening posted:

What a wild weekend huh?

Yeah it ruled

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Doltos posted:

The argument that fame = hall of fame is also incredibly stupid considering the HoF constantly doesn't let in famous players

i've decided that is how it must be since people take "Most Valuable Player" so literally, certainly the "Hall of Fame" must be the same as well

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Oh I'm not saying fame makes him hall of fame worthy, just that he has played the publicity game well enough that normie media picks it up and talks him up as a first ballot guy etc.

He's first ballot for my eagles hall of loved players and that's all that matters for me.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

euphronius posted:

The next nfce team to win a playoff game is probably …
The commanders ???
I 100% believe that the 2024 Eagles can go on a deep run with competent coaching

please note that qualifier before mocking me next year tia

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Giants gonna be division crown next season.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I would like a lot of you to apologize to us when you criticized us for quitting on the eagles two months ago

We were right

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
haven’t read a single post and just need to say this was the greatest weekend of all time

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Giants will be the only team with a Head Coach by Wednesday.

lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

With cuts I expect, 50-60 mil in cap space. If we let Byard walk, add 15 to that. Kelce probably retires. AJB probably demands a trade based on his social media poo poo. Goedert clashing with Hurts too. We need a cb and a safety that can cover. We need help on the dl and we need a new center.

What do we have? Devonta, Goedert, and Swift are undeniable offensive assets and Mailata and Lane are still beasts. Byard is a great player if he stays. I believe in Hurts, still.

Theres enough there to use these pieces to have a good season next year. We obviously need a realass coordinator on offense though. If my dreams came true, it’d be jim harbaugh with McCown coming over from Carolina as our OC.

It’ll be bill and a poopspoon at oc because the world is a gently caress or worse, both coordinators are scapegoated and we get lame duck siri with more know nothing coordinators.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

davecrazy posted:

Giants will be the only team with a Head Coach by Wednesday.

lol

I am 50/50 on fat mike coming back. Doubt crypt keeper will bounce him unless he has someone else ready to take over. I don't think any of the good coaches looking to take on a new gig wants to do the job jerry wants.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

I would like a lot of you to apologize to us when you criticized us for quitting on the eagles two months ago

We were right

I agree

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

euphronius posted:

We were right

Doesn't matter if you're right or not you're the shittiest fans in existence. You reveled in beating a third string QB last year to get to the Super Bowl and didn't correctly identify your poo poo team as frauds when you were winning. The second you lost one game to the Jets it was doomspeak while having the best record in the league. You're all privileged from being a good franchise for the last 20 years. Rude losers when you're winning and whiney criers when you're losing. Philadelphians are completely insufferable.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I will never apologize for anything I’ve ever said or ever will say in the future ITT

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

extremely hosed up of the eagles franchise to do this to brandon graham

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

euphronius posted:

We were right

True. My apologies, you all were correct.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvDwQHGfdlg

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1747236250736595250

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

My brain says you have Siriani clean house but like, Siriani brings nothing to the table himself so why even bother with him?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Eat poo poo Kelce.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

The Dave posted:

My brain says you have Siriani clean house but like, Siriani brings nothing to the table himself so why even bother with him?

if he got you the coordinators and offense you had this season, he does worse than bringing nothing to the table himself

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Feel bad for Kelce, he was obviously going to retire last season had they won. To come so close, he thought they'd potentially run it back and he had to deal with this dreck.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

The Dave posted:

imagine a poop showing up at your house and saying it’s going to clean the place

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

gently caress that, he already won one. Maybe the Eagles dline should of worn better cleats.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

fire everyone

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
But Stoutland. Special Teams coach can stay too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yeah those guys are cool and can stay. But they need to call ServPro and disinfect that entire place