Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

mawarannahr posted:

ty fellow goons. where can I find it?

we do not currently have a dedicated cspam feedback thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909930&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
My feedback is: have a real nice time

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Vim Fuego posted:

My feedback is: have a real nice time

Thank ypu :)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hahahahaha

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
how does the peace thread feel about cannibalism

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
a hungry man's gotta eat either a hungry man or a hungry man. no judgement

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

how does the peace thread feel about cannibalism

it's vegan i think

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
pulled my old stagehand blacks out of the closet and had a very long day at work. but in the end did some very tricky poo poo amalgamating like 5 different piece of poo poo audio boxes, a mixing board older than some goons, and 10 thousand feet of cable and got that bitch working. GREAT SUCCESS. now am drinking a Twisted Tea (original)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

pulled my old stagehand blacks out of the closet and had a very long day at work. but in the end did some very tricky poo poo amalgamating like 5 different piece of poo poo audio boxes, a mixing board older than some goons, and 10 thousand feet of cable and got that bitch working. GREAT SUCCESS. now am drinking a Twisted Tea (original)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i remember when a bunch of goons "went to bat" for this person (the op, the referred, & many others) and went "buck wild" on my rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
omg the twisted tea is so good. its unbelievable. mana from heaven

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
whenever i see twisties at the store i always chuckle about that story with the dozer driver who was drinkin em on the thing down at the concrete pit

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

the thread for reminiscing is here, elder goon. peace.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hadn't noticed ohtori's newest chainprobe started before they posted

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
it's cool because these things always end with like 3 mods, 10 ik's and an admin resigning or getting shitcanned

just gotta wait it out

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Hadn't noticed ohtori's newest chainprobe started before they posted

she posted a few times before the chain probe restarted, but now that it's going wrasslor's mechanism appears to get her within the grace period where it's possible to do a new sixer about 15m before the previous expires

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

she posted a few times before the chain probe restarted, but now that it's going wrasslor's mechanism appears to get her within the grace period where it's possible to do a new sixer about 15m before the previous expires

No the first probed is logged 2 minutes before the post she was probed for.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

No the first probed is logged 2 minutes before the post she was probed for.

oh....no idea there

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
astral????????

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ohtori and Wrasslor are both astral alts and astral is actually Andy Kauffman and this is how we find out he faked his death all those years ago

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its 18 drat degrees out

speng31b
May 8, 2010

anyways, i wasn't wanting to believe it was totally automated but then i bothered to check the timestamps and it's hard to deny it, they're all exactly six hours minus 12-13 minutes apart at robotic intervals, not like there's even much attempt to hide it....alas

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lobster shirt posted:

its 18 drat degrees out

:coffeepal:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lobster shirt posted:

its 18 drat degrees out

triangulating, collating data, decrypting results....

Athens, Greece?

huh something feels off

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ccannot believe someone is trying to dox me!!!!!!!!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lobster Shirt does seem pretty Greek to me (derogatory)

speng31b
May 8, 2010

never release your coordinates

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

anyways, i wasn't wanting to believe it was totally automated but then i bothered to check the timestamps and it's hard to deny it, they're all exactly six hours minus 12-13 minutes apart at robotic intervals, not like there's even much attempt to hide it....alas

You have my ax in SAD

speng31b
May 8, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

You have my ax in SAD

the way i see it, ohtori did 19 pages of trolling in the trump thread with the intent of riling up the thread regulars, and by precedent they'd get a longer probe approved by the admins for that sort if thing if they queued one anyways. so setting up a robot to probate her and lying about it to the admins is - at the very least - potentially going to have a funnier outcome than simply queueing a long probe.

however, many bits that seem intended to be funny lately have been ending in meltdowns and the breaking of rules in significantly less humorous ways, so i suppose we will see.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Goa Tse-tung posted:

triangulating, collating data, decrypting results....

Athens, Greece?

huh something feels off

okay so this is doxing

DaysBefore posted:

Lobster Shirt does seem pretty Greek to me (derogatory)

and this is clearly a pedophiel accusation. queueing up permas for both of you. cheers.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

suspiciously large number of QQs in the so-called peace thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

18 degrees would be nice

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

18 degrees would be nice

14 here - but it only gets this cold once every couple of years on average, so scrambling to winterize everything and hope the pipes don't burst and that kind of thing is always a little stressful.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

There's no degrees here. Less than none actually

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It has been belown zero here since Friday with windchill of -35 to -45

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cooking up some bacon and eggs for the whole family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

According to the local weather, the current temperature is A GIANT WOLF HAS EATEN THE SUN