Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I guess the Trump rape case is tomorrow, I'm sure he'll slander her even more during the trial. He'll end up owing even more money and the chuds will just deny it. poo poo, his approval rating will probably go up with the deplorables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So down to three candidates now, or are a bunch of the other candidates no one remembers going to stay in the race due to having nothing better to do and what not.

Other than times when the running candidate is already president this must be one of the smallest candidates fields this early on? Usally there seems to be seven or eight in the race at this point, now it's four if you count that one candidate who everyone in this thread keep asking who they were. Ryan something? Think he was a pastor/businessman or something.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jan 16, 2024

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm out of the loop. Are these tantric sex gorillas?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Tree Bucket posted:

desantipede

The Human DeSantipede: Primary Sequence

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

PRESINALD TRUNTTTT

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
do we have results from iowa yet or is it still a giant frozen clusterfuck

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Coolguye posted:

results are 99% in there isn't going to be a big swing in one direction or another.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Coolguye posted:

Your favorite president (ME!) schlonged them bigly

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

desantipede

Imagining someone in the campaign signing off on the purchase of 50 pairs of heel lifts. :lol:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

John Yossarian posted:

I guess the Trump rape case is tomorrow, I'm sure he'll slander her even more during the trial. He'll end up owing even more money and the chuds will just deny it. poo poo, his approval rating will probably go up with the deplorables.

If you can get Trump's Fan boys to lose enough money, they'll be too poor to vote.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Renreeja posted:

lol the gorilla channel shops are amazing.

god, "caucus" is one of those fuzzy words in my head half remembered from a social studies book and chucked into the garbage bin of the brain.

I didnt even know what the gently caress a caucus really was till I guess House of Cards, where some guy is yelling "roll tide!" and a bunch of people excited to be democrats, wearing stuff like red white and blue diapers on their heads screaming and throwing confetti in the name of democracy.

This caucus is even sadder than that, and the goers are diseased and freezing, trump has deflated from losing so much he can barely get above 50%, the whole process radiates a sortof pathetic energy

Caucus was a word that got our team name banned from the local bar trivia. It's been over a decade, but I believe it was something like "Obama's big black caucus"

Hilarious, I know.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

What was the dumbest thing Vivek said. I think it was probably the Canada wall thing maybe

He wants to fire half of the 2.9 million people employed by the federal government based on a coin flip on his first day in office.

Like if you're a VA surgeon but the last digit of your social security number is even, tough poo poo for anyone who needed a coronary bypass on your schedule.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jan 16, 2024

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Propaganda Hour posted:

Your favorite president (ME!) schlonged them bigly

unfortunate but expected ty

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

What was the final percentages?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the artist really captured the sense that he's reaching out to suck out the observers life force

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Edit: nah

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jan 16, 2024

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Renreeja posted:

many will bend the knee, LIKE A DOG

4 knees?!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lifespan posted:

I'm out of the loop. Are these tantric sex gorillas?

Tantric sex gorilla only got like 350 votes or something, pretty sure they're out of the race sorry. :(

Iowa why do you suck like this???

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Buce posted:

4 knees?!

but how many bees

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

TheKub posted:

Imagining someone in the campaign signing off on the purchase of 50 pairs of heel lifts. :lol:

On Monday, he yelled at Disney.
But he was still losing.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Joe Don Baker?!?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Every day I kneel and pray
"Please don't let me be LOOMERED today"
In your closet or under the bed
Laura might lurk and LOOM YOU INSTEAD

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"A baby weeps for its future...."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"Sir, as an Iowan, who will you be voting for in the caucus? The diaper-wearing rapist, racist, fraudster and Russian asset facing 91 charges, including stealing and possibly selling national secrets who never stops whining, or someone who is not any of those things?"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

If you were wondering what they gayest thing in the world is, which clearly proves beyond a doubt that you are definitely gay, Matt Walsh has the answer.

Buying a gift for your wife.

https://i.imgur.com/Iq158Rt.mp4

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

pov you are the mcdonalds menu

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

"Sir, as an Iowan, who will you be voting for in the caucus? The diaper-wearing rapist, racist, fraudster and Russian asset facing 91 charges, including stealing and possibly selling national secrets who never stops whining, or someone who is not any of those things?"

I mean to be fair all the other candidates also sucked to varying degree, like he was the worst, but the others were all really bad as well. (well I'm assuming the ones no one knows about were also terrible.)

Not voting at all really was by far the best option.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

I mean to be fair all the other candidates also sucked to varying degree, like he was the worst, but the others were all really bad as well. (well I'm assuming the ones no one knows about were also terrible.)

Not voting at all really was by far the best option.

Which makes me wonder how voter turnout in the general is gonna go for trumpy boy. if people are holding their noses from his ketchup diaper rear end smell in a republican poo poo pit of all places

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I suppose there's a crumb of comfort in that 49% of them wanted someone else, and I suspect the 51% was skewed a bit by the drooling trump-flag-waving cultists who would have happily died in the snow for him if it meant even one lib got owned.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I dare you to sniff his finger

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Stoatbringer posted:

If you were wondering what they gayest thing in the world is, which clearly proves beyond a doubt that you are definitely gay, Matt Walsh has the answer.

It's a well known fact that the least gay thing you can do is to actually gently caress a bunch of dudes. Hanging around drinking wine with weak willed women? No thanks. Hanging around with some big strong guys, having a few beers and getting in the sauna to compare dicks? Hell yes buckaroos.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Stoatbringer posted:

Sorry I've been hiding this from you for a long time, dear... I got your present a month in advance.
"I want a divorce."

Totally normal train of thought there, chuds.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh god who the gently caress are these loving losers

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nothing says "I love you" quite like buying a gift at the gas station last minute for your wife.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
It's loving wild that there's an entire industry of dudes videoing themselves painstakingly explaining every single way they're a massive loser and then saying "but being a massive loser is totally masculine" at the end

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Bought my wife a bunch of poo poo for Christmas and it's her birthday next week :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLc-bh_DrKw

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

credburn posted:

Oh god who the gently caress are these loving losers

Actually those quote unquote "losers" are the hip new alternative to Taylor Swift !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Bought my wife a bunch of poo poo for Christmas

You may as well put on a ball gag and a jock strap fashioned from Cool-Whip and head over to Matt's crib for Man-Lessons.