Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

redshirt posted:

Not sure if I read it here or on WaPo, but exit polls indicate 60% of caucus voters last night don't think Biden won legitimately in 2020.

Which is a sobering number if anywhere close to accurate.

This is Caucusing Hardcore Republicans

In IOWA. In an Arctic windchill

That's hilariously bad for that demo

This performance is a massive underperformance. The Trump freaks theoretically are the only ones that bother to vote in this poo poo. The people voting for anyone BUT him were dedicated enough that 49% went "no thanks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
It’s pretty hilarious that DeSantis started whining “RIGGED AND STOLLEN ELECTION!” and then the bot army he hired started complaining as well while no actual Iowans or anyone else gave a rat’s rear end. He really is the most loathed politician out there and anyone with more intellect than a spoiled jar of mayonnaise instinctively knows how much he sucks.

I’m convinced that Florida is the only place on earth that could possibly elect a DeSantis.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump with the bold day 1 trial strategy of defaming the poo poo out of E Jean Carroll even more

and he did that thing where he Truths out dozens of Carroll's tweets

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

gently caress. Iowa is depressing.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Also he succeeded Rick Scott, who got elected even after having been caught stealing hundreds of millions of dollars from sick old people. Florida voters are just plain terrible.

My racist uncle moved to Florida. Can confirm.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I know the horse is loooong out of the barn, but it amazes me Trump can rail against one trial, and all the ways it's unfair, and then move right on to the next trial, and how that one is all completely unfair to him, and his followers are like, "Yep, Greatest American who ever lived, they're all out to get him".

It's been said before, but this wouldn't fly in a work of fiction - too unbelievable. And yet here we are, living it in "reality".

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

(ME!!)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

31 Truth posts this morning about E Jean Carroll.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kazil posted:

Trump with the bold day 1 trial strategy of defaming the poo poo out of E Jean Carroll even more

and he did that thing where he Truths out dozens of Carroll's tweets

He's seriously posting the same tweets of hers from a while ago I think for the third time?. what a weird old man.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A TRUTH straight from the horse's mouth!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Escape From Noise posted:

A TRUTH straight from the horse's mouth!

What do we think Viveks rear end-kissing could get him? Secretary of Labor? Pizza Czar?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Beginning to think these people don't know what "breaking" means WRT reporting the news.

Also lol at breathlessly recounting anything Done Jr. said.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Failed Imagineer posted:

What do we think Viveks rear end-kissing could get him? Secretary of Labor? Pizza Czar?

I'm sure he's angling for VP. But trump is only going to pick a spinless religious nutjob he can t-bag every morning after his huge presidential dumps.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

weg posted:

As an escaped Florida man myself, have you met us before lmao

I have lived in a bunch of different cities along the east coast. As a restaurant worker and frequent flyer in jails and rehabs I tend to run into the dregs of society...the real meaty bits that hold those Florida man stories together.

Honestly everywhere is full of fuckups and scumbags. I actually experienced way more racism and stupidity in upstate new york which is crazy because the quality of the schooling is so much better.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

He's seriously posting the same tweets of hers from a while ago I think for the third time?. what a weird old man.

She is going to sue him for defamation over and over again for the rest of Trump's life and win every time.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Failed Imagineer posted:

He might have to be HUD if Trump can't find a black guy.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

^^^Remember when Trump put noted brain surgeon Ben Carson in charge of HUD and the reasoning Mike Huckabee offered was "Ben Carson grew up in public housing" and that poo poo turned out to be a lie so the Trump admin had to scramble to find a reason a guy with no experience at all on the subject matter should be in charge of a government agency.

No. I don't. WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

Lazyfire fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jan 16, 2024

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Beginning to think these people don't know what "breaking" means WRT reporting the news.

Also lol at breathlessly recounting anything Done Jr. said.

I know they're all gross but the narcissistic Trumps taking advantage of a mentally ill woman desperate for literally anyone's approval is just .... extra gross

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

redshirt posted:

Not sure if I read it here or on WaPo, but exit polls indicate 60% of caucus voters last night don't think Biden won legitimately in 2020.

Which is a sobering number if anywhere close to accurate.

60% of 4% of the least sane Iowans

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Casey's Pizza Party! Pizza for everyone! your favorite president (ME!!)!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jesus. This is hosed up.

Also weird angle to have your wife talk about how much you're trying to be like another guy on tv.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Can a judge put a permanent gag order on someone that refuses to stop defaming someone?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I get the shade, but if he can't outright say a man who tortured a bunch of Arabs in government black sites is a racist that's probably part of why he lost.

He's one of those decorum democrats

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Hello, I am a Lunatic Left Operative

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Smart idea

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1747273906388680966?s=20

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

Probably nothing. Lol. Trump is done with his rear end.

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

Can she sue him for a third time?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's the body guy Truthin'! Johnny Pizza!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

TulliusCicero posted:

This performance is a massive underperformance. The Trump freaks theoretically are the only ones that bother to vote in this poo poo. The people voting for anyone BUT him were dedicated enough that 49% went "no thanks"

I love the headline on Yahoo crowing about Trump's "MASSIVE" win in Iowa.

Every time I read about the 'libcucked lamestream' media I shake my head. They are so in the tank for TRump & the GOP.

kazil posted:

Can a judge put a permanent gag order on someone that refuses to stop defaming someone?

Keep kicking that mushroom until the coins stop coming out!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Probably nothing. Lol. Trump is done with his rear end.

I don't think this really implies anything. It's not impossible that Don could toot out "Thank you Vivek, and I now appoint you Secretary of State", but I don't really think he has that much executive function

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:yooge: A PERFECT ALIBI

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

I don't think this really implies anything. It's not impossible that Don could toot out "Thank you Vivek, and I now appoint you Secretary of State", but I don't really think he has that much executive function

Eh. Just seems dismissive. Who knows though? He chose a bunch of randos for everything last time.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You honor I didn't defame the lying and dishonest E Jean Carrol, Who I have never met. When those truths were posted I was in this very courtroom. THE ULTIMATE ALIBI

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

TulliusCicero posted:

this feels like Cope. I'm bumping Trump's chances from my previous 25% estimate to a solid 40% based on the crazy strength of his numbers last night. Half of all republicans braved the cold and snow for Turmp and they all believe the election was stolen (i.e. they can't be swayed and will go out in November no matter what). The rest are Republicans, a large percentage of which will fall in line. I'd be really concerned if I were on Biden's election team but they're all latte lib Ivy leaguers who don't understand anything so they aren't

Many people are saying this

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Nobody wants to work these days

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

poisonpill posted:

this feels like Cope. I'm bumping Trump's chances from my previous 25% estimate to a solid 40% based on the crazy strength of his numbers last night. Half of all republicans braved the cold and snow for Turmp and they all believe the election was stolen (i.e. they can't be swayed and will go out in November no matter what). The rest are Republicans, a large percentage of which will fall in line. I'd be really concerned if I were on Biden's election team but they're all latte lib Ivy leaguers who don't understand anything so they aren't

Many people are saying this

Well, I don’t think Trump has gained many voters since his previous loss, and I think Democrats are nearly as galvanized as they were in the 2020 election because they still remember how awful and hosed up Trump’s term was.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Favourite President(Me!)" will never not be funny to me(Me!)

He's so loving dumb :lol:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

You honor I didn't defame the lying and dishonest E Jean Carrol, Who I have never met. When those truths were posted I was in this very courtroom. THE ULTIMATE ALIBI

Seems like a dangerous game of chicken to be playing with the judge. Cause he's straight up either having someone else post the troofs, which means he's OK with it happening, or he's scheduled them.

Either option is basically incredibly dumb when the judge has already had enough of his poo poo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

poisonpill posted:

Time for everyone to fall in line behind our favorite president???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

John Wick of Dogs posted:

"Okay, just delete the messages and apologize and that'll be sufficient."

[10 minutes later...]

"RIGGED COURT WON'T LET ME SPEAK!!!"