Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Waffle House posted:

She just doesn't have to endorse Trump. Nobody does. He's not actually going to do anything better than they would as Republicans lol

The funniest poo poo is, his honest and easiest course of action is to just endorse Haley, because she will pardon his rear end anyway, and do his bidding.

But he's such a loving idiot Narc it has to be HIM in the seat lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Asterite34 posted:

The thought process of that 15% must be fascinating

"The election was RIGGED and STOLLEN from Trump! What kind of loser lets Dementia Joe steal their votes? Clearly we need a Republican who won't get vote-cucked by the Dems so easily!"

The demo of Desantis supporters shows itself

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Must be a slow lol day this thread is getting lovely

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Agreed. Close it down. Gas everyone who's posted in it.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

"The election was RIGGED and STOLLEN from Trump! What kind of loser lets Dementia Joe steal their votes? Clearly we need a Republican who won't get vote-cucked by the Dems so easily!"

I don't know if I'd read much in to that tbh. The RIGGED and STOLLEN stuff is a shibboleth at this point.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

You are right it's wrong

There's tons of comments in this thread about conservative women's appearance for example. I'm still here because everywhere else is worse and at least there is intelligent information and discussion. It's a mix. Don't bash your head against something that isn't going to get fixed
:sympathy:

I even accurately called that people itt would get all prickly for being called out for their fatphobia

Very sad swish

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
looking forward to voting trump a 3rd time

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

TulliusCicero posted:

The funniest poo poo is, his honest and easiest course of action is to just endorse Haley, because she will pardon his rear end anyway, and do his bidding.

But he's such a loving idiot Narc it has to be HIM in the seat lmao.

Narcissism is one of those things that in critical moments will just shitcan entire campaigns the wrong direction. It's amazing how lame duck Trump is.

Mnoba posted:

looking forward to voting trump a 3rd time

Holy moly it's Mnoba!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

neen posted:

I hope this isn’t too E/N but since we are talking about the big wet boy and his electoral chances, I’ve been wondering if putting a pause on major life decisions until after the election is a reasonable idea. Long story short I am thinking of going to library school. Not sure if it’s worth trying to pursue any new professional skills though when it seems somewhat likely that Trump might win. Like is there any point in trying to improve my life if a dictatorship is around the corner? I know this thread is pretty sure that Trump would only win through some fuckery with the electoral college, and I’m hoping that it doesn’t come to that. I’m in Boston so I know I am relatively safe compared to Texas. But at the same time I’m not gonna be fooled like I was in 2016. I know the circumstances are different, but I also know the chuds are more delusional and gung ho on revenge than before. Idk I’m not sure where I’m going with this anymore, guess I’m wondering if other people are also putting things on hold until after the election .

I'm only going to say the same thing everyone else has said, but even assuming the worst, your education, the things you know, is the only thing that can't be taken away from you in the worst circumstances imaginable. You can lose your house, family, money, food, dignity, even your life. But no one can take your education from you.

Also, generally don't make your life decisions dependent on Trump. Chuds do that. Don't be a chud.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

rotinaj posted:

Thanks but maybe the better option would be not to do that

Not gonna lie, I read “better option” as “batter onion” and now I’m really craving onion rings.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Aramis posted:

I don't know if I'd read much in to that tbh. The RIGGED and STOLLEN stuff is a shibboleth at this point.

Ya this is the type of thing the media loves to talk about but isn't worth mentioning. The media is either generating consensus and "horse-race" narratives OR they are desperate to apply some logic and consistency to what conservatives do because they are desperate for their own world-view to be validated. They can't bear to live in reality, that half this country would drown in their own spit of their brain didn't do things for them. Mainstream media desperately wants The West Wing to be real, and aren't ready to just admit that the right is completely unredeemable.

Pook Good Mook fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jan 16, 2024

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Spinz posted:

Do not attack people by calling them conservative just because they believe differently than you do. There is a fuckton of people who just know prices are higher and there's constant wartalk.

That matters
No one knows what's going to happen

Trump got elected and almost got elected again

I sincerely appreciate someone saying this.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

REVISED list of things you can't make fun of trump for:
1) being poor
2) being fat as gently caress

Obviously you can still make jokes about him making GBS threads his diaps all the time and wanting to gently caress his daughter and anything else you can ever dream of~

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

jokes posted:

REVISED list of things you can't make fun of trump for:
1) being poor
2) being fat as gently caress

Obviously you can still make jokes about him making GBS threads his diaps all the time and wanting to gently caress his daughter and anything else you can ever dream of~

but he is a healthy 215lbs so calling him fat as gently caress is clearly just irony.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

We now have to believe everyone that says Trump is a strong powerful man

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I don't care if it's insensitive, I will never stop making fun of Trump looking like a greasy melting sculpture made of rotting pumpkin butter

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

e: nvm

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Things Trump can never be accused of:

-Decorum

-Compassion

-Humility

-Rationality

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Asterite34 posted:

less this, more a purely random process and they’re just filling in bubbles

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

People are still trying to say "Economic anxiety" make people vote for Trump

"Ah poo poo gas went up, better vote for genocide I guess!"

Holy poo poo

It's White supremacy and Patriarchy you clowns, that's what it always was

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Is making fun of his doo doo smell bad?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Things Trump can never be accused of:

-Decorum

-Compassion

-Humility

-Rationality

-Exercise

-Hygiene

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo

No, actually republicans vote based on policy that's why Nikki Haley and Vivek were contenders (lol)

Sarah Palin being a complete 100% loving idiot validated the representation of total idiots as serious Republican players, but she no doubt cost John McCain votes solely because she's a woman and that's what will always happen when you base an entire political party based on white supremacy and patriarchy

jokes fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 16, 2024

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo

And the worship of the rich and celebrity ^

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hillary Clinton might have higher net worth than Trump actually lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Spinz posted:

And the worship of the rich and celebrity ^

Completely agreed 100%

And an incestuous corporate media that will sell the rich and celebrity as the American dream at all costs, to the rubes in the tent who still believe it, because if they stopped they would have a realization and bring down this idiotic system.

Glad we found common ground :)

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

lol thats a pretty solid red day but not panic in the streets levels.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I really loving hate that the myth of "THE NAZIS WERE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY IN GERMANY AND PEOPLE VOTED FOR THAT, DUHHHH" has become so commonly spread that now "oh hey it's okay if you vote for a Nazi if you think the black man is stealing your money, that's economic anxiety"

Motherfuckers voted for Nazis because they were Nazis

Motherfuckers vote for Trump because they love racism and mysoginy (or feel they aren't affected by it)

That's it. Your loving moral code doesn't decline because of gas prices

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I’m losing track - is this Carroll case the one where he defamed her a second time after being found guilty of defamation previously, so now they’re probably going to add a few million more onto the original fine?

“Your honour, I’d also like to enter into evidence the 75 tweets he’s posted in the last few hours during jury selection, many of which are also defamatory. lmao.”

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The motherfucker killed 1 million Americans, started trade wars for no reason, and caused a global recession by loving ignoring and denying COVID

How is that "Good for the economy?"

Name one thing that was better under Trump in the "economy" then it is now

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Donald J. Trump is a fat wet greasy rapist who pisses and shits himself every day

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I mean, if your neighbour gets disappeared and you get their stuff, it's good for you economically.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Trump was good for the US economy just like brexit was good for the UK economy

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The problem is that places outside of educated urban cores are allowed to participate in the political process beyond a token minimum that is in keeping with their actual population.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Donald J. Trump is a fat wet greasy rapist who pisses and shits himself every day

Hmm yes but on the other hand I don't agree with all of Biden's policies

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Stoatbringer posted:

I’m losing track - is this Carroll case the one where he defamed her a second time after being found guilty of defamation previously, so now they’re probably going to add a few million more onto the original fine?

“Your honour, I’d also like to enter into evidence the 75 tweets he’s posted in the last few hours during jury selection, many of which are also defamatory. lmao.”

You are correct

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

But have you considered Biden bad?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

ryde posted:

lol thats a pretty solid red day but not panic in the streets levels.

Yeah, its like down 3% in that image. That's nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

The motherfucker killed 1 million Americans, started trade wars for no reason, and caused a global recession by loving ignoring and denying COVID

How is that "Good for the economy?"

Name one thing that was better under Trump in the "economy" then it is now
gas was so cheap trump was calling other countries to get them to raise their prices