Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

There's like 30 people in the NXT audience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

👀👀👀👀👀

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED???????????????????????????????????????????

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Trey Bearhill

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

Trey Bearhill

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Don't look now, but the new NA NXT Champion is another weirdo religious guy.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/davboro123/status/1747301052985098445?s=20

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

forkboy84 posted:

Trey Bearhill

His real name is Tiller Bucktrot.

A rare case of the NXT name actually sounding more real.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Codependent Poster posted:

His real name is Tiller Buttrock.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

His real name is Tiller Fuckbutt.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Mods name change PLEASE

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

His real name is Tiller Bucktrot.

A rare case of the NXT name actually sounding more real.

Tiller Bucktrot is the most University of Tulsa rear end name that's ever been

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Alaois posted:

Tiller Bucktrot is the most University of Tulsa rear end name that's ever been

It sure sounds like a name they'd have used in one of the Key & Peele East-West game sketches.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

His real name is Tilda Swinton

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Majinfoose posted:

👀👀👀👀👀

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

His real name is Todd Bonzalez

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Ain't nobody named Trey Bearhill.

Come on now.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Gotyourmoneylol.gif remains the best joke wwe ever played. This was right after either wyatt vs seth or wyatt vs mox hiac with hatsune miku showing up

it was Ambrose vs Seth and right before Ambrose was going to beat Seth the lights went out and Ambrose was distracted by Bray's lantern and a hologram. Match was good up to then but woof.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wwe on fox youtube did a racism by mixing up kofi kingston and xavier woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67d3no-WbUc

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

His name is Tiller Bucktrot.

https://x.com/CoraJadeWWE/status/1747450544627524000?s=20

fight club rear end company

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

a group of people in a cult who endanger themselves under a man who is the ultimate cool guy in his own head, and Fight Club

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jan 17, 2024

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
and the eighth and final rule. if this is your first night at the fed, you HAVE to tear your ACL

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

wwe on fox youtube did a racism by mixing up kofi kingston and xavier woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67d3no-WbUc

My graphics card is hosed everybody loads looking like this

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Free to do anything except walk unassisted or wrestle or a bunch of mobility based activities.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

dromal phrenia posted:

OK I checked for R-Truth gifs and theres a lot of funny stuff, a lot of it I never saw like the 24/7 title, but here it is:

Anyone still have the version that is doing the “win at windows solitaire” thing, leaving afterimages behind?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Cross posting from PSPs Top 10 Favourite Wrestlers of 2023 thread, just in case

Sandman McMahon posted:

I don't know how to embed this poo poo but I think it's really important that everybody who hasn't voted yet clicks this link. And everybody else too.

https://www.cameo.com/recipient/65a6d6ffe4a2be70a7e30b15?from_share_sheet=1&utm_campaign=video_share_to_copy

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

OK I checked for R-Truth gifs and theres a lot of funny stuff, a lot of it I never saw like the 24/7 title, but here it is:

This was after the Rumble where everyone hoped Bryan would enter and win and Batista won, the whole crowd is pissed, everyone in the thread is like :lol:WWE, and then they ran that bumper immediately after the fade to black for the show. At which point people in the thread demanded someone gif the bumper so it could be spammed in game day threads after a particularly badly booked show.

It was either that Rumble or the “make way, new stars” one where Kane and Big Show slowly dumped every over midcarder over the top over like ten agonizing minutes in a fruitless attempt to make people cheer Roman eliminating them. And then the Rock coming to save Roman when Kane and Big Show attacked him post match, raising his arm in victory, and being confused when all he heard was boos in response.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That was such a "Haha, gently caress you crowd" Rumble. Kane and Big Show just effortlessly throwing out anyone people would have wanted to see win. Ambrose, Wyatt, Ziggler, etc.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Excuse me, the phrase is "Move Over New Stars" :colbert:

That Truth bumper moment was so funny, almost as funny as the horrendous Victorious package they played after the one Mania that felt totally spite-booked.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/MHEAO7RaAl

the new nxt north american champ is allegedly pro child abuse

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Is he making them watch nxt?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Nothing new in WWE: Rey Mysterio used to tweet about beating his son!!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Kvlt! posted:

Nothing new in WWE: Rey Mysterio used to tweet about beating his son!!

That was Eddie Guerrero's son

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Arzt macht frei

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
It's So Oba

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The Cameo posted:

This was after the Rumble where everyone hoped Bryan would enter and win and Batista won, the whole crowd is pissed, everyone in the thread is like :lol:WWE, and then they ran that bumper immediately after the fade to black for the show. At which point people in the thread demanded someone gif the bumper so it could be spammed in game day threads after a particularly badly booked show.

It was either that Rumble or the “make way, new stars” one where Kane and Big Show slowly dumped every over midcarder over the top over like ten agonizing minutes in a fruitless attempt to make people cheer Roman eliminating them. And then the Rock coming to save Roman when Kane and Big Show attacked him post match, raising his arm in victory, and being confused when all he heard was boos in response.

I thought the R-Truth bumper was from the time Bray Wyatt attacked Dean Ambrose with a ghost.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gavok posted:

I thought the R-Truth bumper was from the time Bray Wyatt attacked Dean Ambrose with a ghost.

That's what I remember it from. It may have happened at the 2015 Rumble too, I was in the building booing the Rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Gavok posted:

I know the bumper was in regular rotation, you’d see it multiple times per day if you left the livestream of the network running, so it probably ended up showing up after multiple incredibly bad WWE shows over the decade.