Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Yall need to leave this poor lady alone, I'm sure she was "watching her step" the last few times she fell. She's elderly and just wants to not fall down, if she's fallen then she can't get up and I don't see a life alert around her neck. Gosh sometimes i come into the schadenfreude thread to find a bunch of angry /b/tards turning up their noses on the weak and vulnerable. Shame on you, goons. Shame shame.

Schad tax
https://i.imgur.com/YzivrKU.mp4

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
She has been failed by society in providing a safe place to walk, and in education.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah what a dumbass

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

caspergers posted:

Yall need to leave this poor lady alone, I'm sure she was "watching her step" the last few times she fell. She's elderly and just wants to not fall down, if she's fallen then she can't get up and I don't see a life alert around her neck. Gosh sometimes i come into the schadenfreude thread to find a bunch of angry /b/tards turning up their noses on the weak and vulnerable. Shame on you, goons. Shame shame.

You posted a video of someone getting killed in this thread

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I think it's sugar and the lady is just planning to eat that snow.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Maybe she is just feeding the ants

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

die frau des mitteleren alters (who let's be honest is probably the age of everyone on this site) is putting table salt onto bricks which are completely free of ice.

NoiseAnnoys has a new favorite as of 14:56 on Jan 17, 2024

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Admiral Joeslop posted:

You posted a video of someone getting killed in this thread

No i didn't

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

caspergers posted:

My biggest problem with Mr Beast is his stupid fake smile. When people fake a smile they just show their teeth. It really isn't hard to make a convincing smile. Just pull your loving ears back. That's all you gotta do and it looks like a real smile. You just showing your teeth looks like you're in so much pain.

Tax for stupid snipe

ik edit: nope

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

die frau des mitteleren alters (who let's be honest is probably the age of everyone on this site) is putting table salt onto bricks which are completely free of ice.

Yeah but only because she salted it.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Yeah but only because she salted it.

:hmmyes:

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

For gently caress sake, there's no proof that guy was dead and if he was I didn't think so when I posted it or else I wouldn't have posted. He seems to just be lying there unconscious to me. He lying right next to his motorcycle so it's clear he wasn't going at a fast enough speed to have been remotely fatal. It literally looked he just fell over and got knocked out. Not to mention you literally see nothing happen, first shot hes on a bike, next he's on the ground.

You can say I'm splitting hairs here, but one thing is for certain: I did not post someone getting killed.

And just to reiterate, I didn't think it was fatal when I posted it. Call me stupid if you feel like idc

caspergers has a new favorite as of 15:04 on Jan 17, 2024

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

caspergers posted:

Call me stupid if you feel like idc

OK, OK, everyone form an orderly line. We’ve got a lot to get through and nobody wants to stay late.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

lol caspergers is stupid

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
jfc it was just a misuderstanding. you guys are being unnecessarily hurtful

https://i.imgur.com/qG47YIp.mp4

caspergers has a new favorite as of 15:18 on Jan 17, 2024

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Taeke posted:

lol caspergers is stupid

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

caspergers posted:

stop posting elder abuse, this gentleman has obviously suffered a fall from slipping on garbage and is merely taking the abundance of caution to make sure the garbage can is securely fastened.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

NoiseAnnoys posted:

stop posting elder abuse

Please don't get me banned again

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

caspergers posted:

jfc it was just a misuderstanding
Can you see why it could lend you doing the faux outrage thing a bit of a weird context?

*posts guy who's maybe dead, gets dogpiled over it*
*couple of posts*
*does the mock outrage thing over an innocuous post*

Like it or not you're the "posted a dead guy" guy and while you can in theory come back from that, this is the exact opposite of the way to do it.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

caspergers posted:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Splicer posted:

Can you see why it could lend you doing the faux outrage thing a bit of a weird context?

*posts guy who's maybe dead, gets dogpiled over it*
*couple of posts*
*does the mock outrage thing over an innocuous post*

Like it or not you're the "posted a dead guy" guy and while you can in theory come back from that, this is the exact opposite of the way to do it.

I even thought that was the joke at first, until it turned out there wasn't one

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

caspergers posted:

Yall need to leave this poor lady alone

She's not reading the thread you doilem

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The salt lady is dead

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

The salt lady is dead

She fell off a motorcycle but it didn’t look fatal so I posted it! I’m sorry!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
sorry to break it to everyone, but she was killing slugs so this qualifies as animal abuse

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

caspergers posted:

Maybe you should make more posts about black people stereotypes or call people slurs some more, you're kinda early for May tho

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Maybe you should make more posts about black people stereotypes or call people slurs some more, you're kinda early for May tho

wtf are you talking about?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

There's already plenty of stupid bigot trolls on this site that get a pass, we don't need another one thanks

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Admiral Joeslop posted:

There's already plenty of stupid bigot trolls on this site that get a pass, we don't need another one thanks

That's just what you call 4channers but I see what you mean and I am sorry

Edit: sincerely

The General
Mar 4, 2007

No it's not. I don't need to throw around slurplay to call 4channers idiots and bigots.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Sounds like a nasty drink tbh

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"Posting through it" is also not the way to go.

Brawnfire posted:

I even thought that was the joke at first, until it turned out there wasn't one
Yeah exactly. It reads like someone deciding they'd put in enough additional posting time to start taking random petty snipes at (what they consider to be) the overly sensitive crybabies who got them banned. And yeah if it wasn't that (terrible) joke then I'm like, what was the joke supposed to be?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

Oh you're back and trying to be the main character

God Hole posted:

it's unfortunate the TikTok format doesn't really lend itself to allowing viewers to call in live to an influencer's feed to flush a toilet

That's what Twitch is for!

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Soul Dentist posted:

Trying to be the main character

I was literally just posting what the gently caress is your problem man?

Splicer posted:

"Posting through it" is also not the way to go.

Yeah exactly. It reads like someone deciding they'd put in enough additional posting time to start taking random petty snipes at (what they consider to be) the overly sensitive crybabies who got them banned. And yeah if it wasn't that (terrible) joke then I'm like, what was the joke supposed to be?

I'm sorry I was just "kidding around" rather than joking but I see why it is a bad post now please we stop picking on me im already a total loser IRL

caspergers has a new favorite as of 18:24 on Jan 17, 2024

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
unfortunately, caspergers, you've forgotten that this is PYF, where no dead horse can ever be too thoroughly beaten

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

china bot posted:

unfortunately, caspergers, you've forgotten that this is PYF, where no dead horse can ever be too thoroughly beaten

I wish I was a dead horse

Content
I can't embed
https://imgur.com/pWpl4tA.mp4

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
If you post a dead horse you should be banned imo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If this thread was a whale we'd move it to Oregon and blow it up with dynamite.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Sanda Claus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost