Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
How can I return a junk game to the E store?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Box it up and mail it to Doug Bowser with a strongly worded letter.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
on the horn with nintendo support Now. Civ 6 will be returned shortly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Maudib Arakkis posted:

you should try logging off

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Junk game has been refunded

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Maudib Arakkis posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone kill this GBS reject freak from orbit with fire in Lego Fortnite.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

American McGay posted:

Someone kill this GBS reject freak from orbit with fire in Lego Fortnite.

(getting serious) they should do it for real in real life

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(getting serious) they should do it for real in real life

:unsmigghh:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
shooting the gbs guys house with the mako cannon from final fantasy 7

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Good lord man which one is it this time

Have you considered that video games may just not be for you? Go check out the Book Barn.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Tempura Wizard posted:

Have you considered that video games may just not be for you? Go check out the Book Barn.

Civ 6 is not worth a 30 piece. Been hitting audible heavy.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

No speculation about switch 2? If it has native twitch support I'll pretty well chalk that up to the biggest win ever

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tempura Wizard posted:

he's r... a word i'm not allowed to say

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Maudib Arakkis posted:

No speculation about switch 2? If it has native twitch support I'll pretty well chalk that up to the biggest win ever

remember when you tried to sell your gaming consoles in SAmart and you got banned lol

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Super glad we “copped” this update!!!!!

Fyodorovich
Dec 12, 2004

MASSACRE, at Lyons, i. 336; caused by jealousy, iii. 260
Civ 6 rules and the switch is the perfect console with which to enjoy it imho

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fyodorovich posted:

Don’t worry he’s lying anyway because he’s a sick freak who should kill himself in real life!!!!! :twisted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I think civ 6 is pretty good but not as good as civ 3 which was in my opinion the peak civ experience. Because India would be all docile and give you whatever you want and then you build a giant military and steamroll them. So many good days spent that way working Mac tech support in college. (No Mac users ever needed tech support except one guy who wanted to use a floppy disk in a power Mac g5).

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

remember when you tried to sell your gaming consoles in SAmart and you got banned lol

Yeah, i'm going to need that link, please.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

We Got Us A Bread posted:

:same:

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

We Got Us A Bread posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4038223&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post533566532

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

lmao

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

oh it's this fuckin guy that explains why his posts are so terrible

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
He's like a gimmick poster but just sorta plain Vanilla Gimmick with nothing to hook on to. Posting live from Uncanny Valley

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Scarvio is good.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Scarvio is good.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Wintendo, even.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

American McGay posted:

Don’t worry he’s lying anyway because he’s a sick freak who should kill himself in real life!!!!! :twisted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't care how boring or whitenoisey someone is, don't talk about other posters this way in this subforum.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

This new Prince of Persia game looks dope as hell. Can't wait to buy it for $10 in about 6 weeks.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Maudib Arakkis posted:

it was on sale for a fiver over christmas up until like a week ago

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Fyodorovich posted:

I prefer to wait for Civ 7 on the Switch 2

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i mean, it's not the worst game ever, or even the worst game with the starfox name attached to it, but there's really no reason to play it unless you like really good looking (for the time) water and fur.

if you want good zelda knockoffs from the same era, beyond good and evil runs circles around sfarfox adventures.

And then there's Okami.

Tender Bender posted:

Dash Rendar was very "we have Han Solo at home" but it worked. In the book there's a part where he has to shoot down a photon torpedo before it hits a ship, and he misses so the ship gets blown up and a bunch of people die, and he's really sad about it and eventually sacrifices himself to destroy the bad guy's space station. Then after he dies someone is like "Hey we got some research on those photon torpedos, it turns out they're indestructible so he didn't miss after all." RIP

The old Star Wars EU is kinda hilariously dire for how many characters are clearly 'We wanted to use Han Solo but LucasArts said no', or 'We literally could not come up with a concept for a Star Wars protagonist that's not Han Solo, or sometimes Luke Skywalker'.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And then there's Okami.

The old Star Wars EU is kinda hilariously dire for how many characters are clearly 'We wanted to use Han Solo but LucasArts said no', or 'We literally could not come up with a concept for a Star Wars protagonist that's not Han Solo, or sometimes Luke Skywalker'.

Or Kyle Katarn who is Han and Luke smooshed together in the machine from The Fly. Or Corran Horn who is that but in the books.

Also the fact that in KoToR the smuggler characters all also dress like Han Solo as if his outfit is a smuggler uniform felt particularly dumb.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

How does it run? I booted up Banjo-Kazooie the other day and was surprised at how bad it was chugging, was kinda disappointed.

? bk runs fine

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Butterfly Valley posted:

Or Kyle Katarn who is Han and Luke smooshed together in the machine from The Fly. Or Corran Horn who is that but in the books.

Also the fact that in KoToR the smuggler characters all also dress like Han Solo as if his outfit is a smuggler uniform felt particularly dumb.

The old EU also was responsible for the whole thing where entire planets and/or species are all identical to the one representative of them we see in the movies; all Hutts are gross gangsters, all Bothans are spies, all Corellians are rogues who don't want to hear the odds, and many even more ridiculous ones. (Weirdly enough, apparently the Star Trek EU has a variant problem where instead every one-off character from the shows is assumed to be a bold iconoclast doing the opposite of whatever their equally one-note culture values)

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Maudib Arakkis posted:

oh snap you must be getting jiggy with it at the crib homie g.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Brb handing Mr. Nintendo a thirty dollar bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Finally got aSwitch. Excited for earthbound and cart trading