Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

GBS loves women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Time flows like a river....

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

amazing how ms paint shows up in like 4 posts.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

pentyne posted:

GBS loves women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDnPFxnALBg

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

:mrwhite:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hard to imagine GBS sucking more than it does now but yowza

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pentyne posted:

GBS loves women

imagine loving women this much..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

🐋

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

that was nearly ten years ago

This is just a tangent and not calling you out but in Rime's last stand they griped about people bringing up "almost ten year old posts" when they were from 2016... I'm pretty sure by 2016 it was already considered extremely politically incorrect to be openly transphobic, let alone decrying transgender people as the end of civilization lol

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Cranappleberry posted:

Heroes is more casual fun. not gonna play just what i heard

HotS was the best moba, laning phase is bullshit and more games should skip it

sadly now it's Effectively Dead and if I want to play a MOBA I have to go get ripped in half by katarinas in league

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mycot posted:

This is just a tangent and not calling you out but in Rime's last stand they griped about people bringing up "almost ten year old posts" when they were from 2016... I'm pretty sure by 2016 it was already considered extremely politically incorrect to be openly transphobic, let alone decrying transgender people as the end of civilization lol

oh yeah i'm not saying the thread was fine due to it being a different time or something. just that it was literally nearly ten years ago, to a couple of days

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
my entire experience w/mobas these days is watching pros get destriyed by AI and the odd grubby video as he goes from noob to top tier ib a few months

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
In many ways it was a different time. Well, in one way.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My favorite moba was a WC3 custom map called Tides of Blood that had some good custom skins and stuff

My favorite hero was the Demon Lord guy who nobody played and everybody thought was way underpowered until you realize he has Finger of Death and Devour Magic so you can just eat everybody's buffs and then blow them away

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I remember playing league fondly and will never ever launch it again

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Remember when people would say MY GIRLFRIEND all jealously if anyone posted about being in a relationship?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

name a single moba. you can't. dont catch let me catch you talking abot this again.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my waife

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

he copped a probe for a dumb post in a completely different thread and melted down about it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3845502&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post479932738

That's a good meltdown post too

autoaim.cfg posted:

No poo poo? You gave me a week long probe with the reason "racism" for this post, which is pretty goddamned excessive too. I mean, if I had actually expressed some kind of racist opinion I'd have never mentioned it, 'cause it would have been well earned, but this is just kneejerk modding on flimsy grounds. Was it badly phrased? Yeah, I could have expressed myself differently. Granted. But it's a bloody Ukulele video and not any kind of actual racist opinion.

Do I come across as salty? You betcha. I just got a pretty bullshit week long probe for "racism" on my rapsheet, just because you have a "hair-trigger" and "err on the side of caution".

Those old mod feedback threads sure were something.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
rip stux

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

name a single moba. you can't. dont catch let me catch you talking abot this again.

Motherfucking the lovely one the HoN guys made that got played for 1 week, bitch. MOBA crew rises. Now. Or else.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sunday Night Combat as well. Lmao

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Gonna finally try Breath of the Wild tonight I think

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dandywalken posted:

Gonna finally try Breath of the Wild tonight I think

Jealous.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He reregged immediately

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He reregged immediately

rip those ten dollars + 5 for the avatar

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I can't believe Stux is loving dead

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Leal posted:

I can't believe Stux is loving dead

copped a .45 in the head 😓

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Wormskull posted:

Motherfucking the lovely one the HoN guys made that got played for 1 week, bitch. MOBA crew rises. Now. Or else.

you mean HoN?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I wanna see the angry posts in the mod forum by the gbs guys preceding the stux ban lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4038223&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post533566532

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Wormskull posted:

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

GBS thinks this guy is insanely funny.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

It's cool when the devs abandoned the second game and some guy who was just a mod on their forums got emailed the source code and told it's his job to continue game dev on it.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

MNC ruled and it sucked so bad how dirty it got done.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
"racism? Really? The statement "the jig is up" is a common phrase. That it happened to directed at a black man whi happened to be standing up is pure coincidence!"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's cool when the devs abandoned the second game and some guy who was just a mod on their forums got emailed the source code and told it's his job to continue game dev on it.

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmao owned.