Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

gently caress them tangs

i like the one that drinks beer in discworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yup. of the tangs didn't want to g et exploited then maybe they should have grown a big brain and invented capitalism. lazy bums

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

do not gently caress the orangutans

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
didn't they find a shaved one in a brothel in indonesia once

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i think im gunna get a standing desk since my sitting posture is horrible these days. had a crappy $20 ikea thing i made into a standing desk in like 2008 back before they were popular and liked it. what's the go-to affordable brand (likely a good byd/xiaomi-type china one) these days for people who dont make computer toucher money?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Xaris posted:

i think im gunna get a standing desk since my sitting posture is horrible these days. had a crappy $20 ikea thing i made into a standing desk in like 2008 back before they were popular and liked it. what's the go-to affordable brand (likely a good byd/xiaomi-type china one) these days for people who dont make computer toucher money?

standing desk is ftw

buy a good thing to stand on, those ergonomic pads are great

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

FirstnameLastname posted:

standing desk is ftw

buy a good thing to stand on, those ergonomic pads are great

which one do you recommend?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gently caress a standing desk apple just released their fuckin 3500 calendar app helmet im sure it will do office

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

they're usually called something like a kitchen mat

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Xaris posted:

i forget the name but ill check it tmrw when its not as cold

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Tornado Tag Team Match
CSPAM (John Charity Spring / Bastard Tetris) vs Twinky and the Bear (Communist Bear / Starsfan)
Special Stipulation: Winning Team Gets a Shot at the SAW Men's Tag Titles at GOON-1
Outcome: CSPAM wins by John Charity Spring pinning Starsfan

Tornado Tag Team Match
Rock the Vote (Toph Bei Fong / bedpan) vs Yob Squad (Zoya / barnold)
Special Stipulation: Winning Team Gets a Shot at the SAW Women's Tag Titles at GOON-1
Outcome: Rock the Vote wins by bedpan pinning Zoya

Tornado Tag Team Match
Malice & Gromit (FutonForensic / your friend sk) vs Lpzie / Danaru
Outcome: Lpzie wins it for their team by pinning your friend sk

Bronze Medal Match - GOON-1 Women's Tournament
baka fwocka fwame vs Megamissen
Special Stipulation: Winner faces Subjunctive for the Kawaii Title at GOON-1 Climax
Outcome: Megamissen wins by pin

complete sweep for cspam, who will now be in 4 title matches in the PPV this saturday (january 20th)

John Charity Spring and Bastard Tetris faces KungFu Grip and neoaxd of PSP (fake) for the men's tag titles

bedpan and Toph Bei Fong faces sb hermit and marumaru of ADTRW for the women's tag titles

Megamissen faces Subjunctive (YOSPOS) for the Kawaii belt

Lpzie faces FutonForensic (BYOB) and Danaru (Let's Play) in a triple threat for the Hardcore Flamewar belt

also, Ohtori Akio (CCCC) faces Cavauro (TFF) for the men's world heavyweight belt

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

peacefully open a feedback thread for moderation discussion. Let me hear about your day. It's cold.

I spent the day moving 30 lb boxes in 1F weather, then a friend took me for groceries bc my car needs to be towed. My friend came up for wine afterward & even tho I had client calls to make I told everyone I'd get back to them tomorrow instead bc I'm so wiped out.

The physical activity felt good, tho, bc I haven't been swimming or doing much of anything except working from home a bit, and I'm glad it's going to warm up next week.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

mawarannahr posted:

peacefully open a feedback thread for moderation discussion. Let me hear about your day. It's cold.

sure

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4051983

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lobster shirt posted:

november 2024 is going to be an extremely epic month here on somethingawful, and in the usa

it's going to be normal actually

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:the word slimy has been used in a report:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:the word slimy has been used in a report:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I prefer goopy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

whats the deal ahem :jerry: whats the deal with the word slimy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

post er up

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

get slimed

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

since the thread's live again reposting your Wednesday Wizard

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

post er up

it wasnt a cspam report and the actual merit of the report is not something i cared to investigate, i just thought it was funny to see it spread

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
someone making GBS threads up the slime molds thread of pet island

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Slimy

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is fantastic lol, real impressed at the creativity that continues to come out of SAW

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

this is fantastic lol, real impressed at the creativity that continues to come out of SAW

Yeah it's cool. Glad people are having fun with the wrestling show :cheersbird:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DaysBefore posted:

Yeah it's cool. Glad people are having fun with the wrestling show :cheersbird:

yep. wish 'em all the best

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i'll admit i'll dip in now and again but im not widely read enough on the forums nor do i know enough about the wrestling part of wrestling to know what's even going on in most matches, but i do admire it from afar, through megmissen's posts

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

The eternal debate continues. Hell: is it half-empty, or half-full?

https://twitter.com/Cindy_Wooden/status/1746634217541275725

pope: "I hope Hitler's in heaven, where he deserves to be"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

w00teh ty

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mawarannahr posted:

pope: "I hope Hitler's in heaven, where he deserves to be"

mad?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

the game has an incredible character creator (and especially KungFu Grip is very good at using it)

but... almost everything else about it varies between "broken" and "lovecraftian chaos cube"

if you want to do a run-in/distraction you can set that to happen... but you cant set who does it
instead its random, so you could end up having some WWE wrestler show up
makes it unusable as a way to build storylines
money in the bank cash ins have a similar problem, you can set it to happen after a match but the champion has to face a random opponent before that

there are a lot of things like "if you enter this customization screen it resets the special moves to default", "you have to save twice in this customization screen to make it actually save" and "deleting a custom image has a chance of deleting an unrelated custom wrestler"
and sometimes the game just resets/changes/deletes stuff for no discernable reason
like a few weeks ago swizzler was setting up for the stream and noticed all the tag teams had been deleted

and this is just stuff i've picked up from the people who actually do stuff in the game talking about it (i mostly do the videos that get played on stream)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al! posted:

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

also the poster was made by Hazamuth, i should point that out

heres an example of what i make
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...163da767baadee&

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m dying at Lpize’s guy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019