Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

EO OOOOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
How good is he at getting Jim coffee?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Edd Odds

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

mcmagic posted:

How good is he at getting Jim coffee?

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1747770770879549756?t=s5EoZW8GbMsBsIQ3yGPo2A&s=19

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Winds blowing in Sirianni’s favor.

https://twitter.com/dmrussini/status/1747778324464554454?s=46

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I don't think Sirianni is getting canned but his seat is nuclear reactor hot next season

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's a loving poo poo coach and who is going to want to be under this loser whose entire team quit on him

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Cowards

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1747782550700077312?s=46

COWARDS

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I am excited to see how they blow it this year. It's performance art at this point

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Jerry has given up. Sad.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Isn't this standard for Jerry Jones? How long did he keep Jason Garrett?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Scared money don't make money

Same time next year, Cowboys fans?

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Ed 80085

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

shirts and skins posted:

Scared money don't make money

Same time next year, Cowboys fans?

I will post here, but I am not going to waste 2-3 hours of my goddamn sundays on this poo poo anymore.

I am activating playoff posting mode all season long

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Hahahaha

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

NFC Least

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

I will post here, but I am not going to waste 2-3 hours of my goddamn sundays on this poo poo anymore.

I am activating playoff posting mode all season long

So does that mean more shitposting or less shitposting? Either way, see ya in the GDTs, friend

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

So does that mean more shitposting or less shitposting? Either way, see ya in the GDTs, friend

I will be posting with zero idea what the hell is actually happening, so the poo poo in shitposting will be a purer strain

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I think the Cowboys and Eagles are both making mistakes here.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mcmagic posted:

:thunk:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Neither non-firing is all that surprising, I think some people here just convince themselves that owners simply MUST see things the way they do, even though time and time again that’s proven wrong.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

mcmagic posted:

Cowboys are using the excuse that Dak really can't be realistically moved and the idea of bringing in yet another new offense would not work out for the dude who isn't getting any younger.

You are still correct, but once McCarthy survived the first 24 hours I knew he wasn't going anywhere. If your knees aren't even capable of jerking anymore, get the hell out of sports imo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Apparently he learned from Garrett the great secrets to stealing Jerry's money for years on end

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

HAHAHAHA oh my god how can anyone be a fan of this shitshow?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This basically means the Jets start in 3rd place in the 2025 coaching market because these guys are both gone after next year.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
The Commies are now the most well-run franchise in the NFC Least. Oh my god, we are on the brink of insanity.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mcmagic posted:

I think theyve both made great decisions for the only thing that matters - my entertainment

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

The Commies are now the most well-run franchise in the NFC Least. Oh my god, we are on the brink of insanity.

Are they?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

HAHAHAHA oh my god how can anyone be a fan of this shitshow?

People manage to be fans of way shittier teams than the current Cowboys. Like the Patriots.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I actually think this is stupider for the Eagles. The Cowboys had one bad game.... The eagles literally fell apart over the entire second half of the season like Robert Saleh was coaching them.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Chargers could maybe make use of as much D as they can get on the other hand.

(preemptive get your minds out of the gutter here after reading that)

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

YOLOsubmarine posted:

People manage to be fans of way shittier teams than the current Cowboys. Like the Patriots.

Must be rough to be a Patriots fan!

Won't someone think of those poor souls!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

loving idiots.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Keeping McCarthy is maybe 1000x more justifiable than keeping Sirianni

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gently caress my life

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:sickos:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Cowboys keeping McCarthy is just like the Yankees keeping Boone. There isn't one person in the world who thinks they are top half of the league coaches and the Cowboys, because they are the cowboys and with this coaching FA market can just go out there and get a coach who is better very easily!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ha get rekt.