Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

he on an ambien bender again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Improbable Lobster posted:

well, not really, but you get the sentiment

it will never cease to amuse me that loving ice cube, the motherfucker who wrote america's most wanted and cop killer, stars in a ''family'' film called are we there yet

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

sinnesloeschen posted:

it will never cease to amuse me that loving ice cube, the motherfucker who wrote america's most wanted and cop killer, stars in a ''family'' film called are we there yet

Ice T did cop killer with Body Count

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

sinnesloeschen posted:

its amerikkka's most wanted and cop killer was ice-t who went on to play a cop in law and order svu, hope this keeps your amusement unceasing

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ice "I'm voting for Trump because the Democrats want to potentially tax my money" Cube

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
lmao somehow its equally embarrassing that i hosed up body count's record with ice cube and that both he and ice-T are doing... that

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
body count live is a good rear end show tho

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I will not hear a bad word about the o.g.
topic locked.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Don't lock the thread! Where will I go to learn about 90s hip hop artists and how they are embarrassing themselves today?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

counterfeitsaint posted:

Don't lock the thread! Where will I go to learn about 90s hip hop artists and how they are embarrassing themselves today?

The Trump thread

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I could watch their Star Trek trivia from now until the end of time.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

poisonpill posted:

The Trump thread

Besides Vanilla Ice, who else?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Naw, just him. I guess you could call Kid Rock a rapper or something. But you’d have a hard time saying he embarrassed himself. I don’t know if it’s possible for Kid Rock to feel embarrassed.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I forgot about Kid Rock.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Outpost22 posted:

Besides Vanilla Ice, who else?

Trapezoid mouth

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hackers film 1995 posted:

personally i treasure the brain more than any physical features :smug:

*receives hollywood producers award for bravery*

*is arrested for some real Jeffrey Dahmer poo poo involving “brain loving”*

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cubone posted:

I will not hear a bad word about the o.g.
topic locked.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I didn't like that Jon Hamm survived. His character was a narcissist with a messiah complex, he'll be smugly satisfied no matter what happens to him. There's no humbling people like that, he was a bad seed and a mad dog and he needed to be killed horribly, on-screen for the good of the world and, more importantly, for the satisfaction of the audience.

Lorraine spelling out how his days will go on was just brutally ice cold, and he's probably going to wish he was dead.

Was sad that Trooper Witt died, especially how Dot said "He had 6 sisters, that's probably why he was so nice" and my heart just broke.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

No Mods No Masters posted:

I feel like I've been appreciating more and more lately how funny star wars 9 was. There are so many angles to it and they're all good for a laugh

I was gonna say it was so bad that it killed off the Plinkett reviews, but I checked and RLM finally released the episode 9 review

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vim Fuego posted:

I was gonna say it was so bad that it killed off the Plinkett reviews, but I checked and RLM finally released the episode 9 review

Of course Mike liked it :jerkbag:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I didn't like that Jon Hamm survived. His character was a narcissist with a messiah complex, he'll be smugly satisfied no matter what happens to him. There's no humbling people like that, he was a bad seed and a mad dog and he needed to be killed horribly, on-screen for the good of the world and, more importantly, for the satisfaction of the audience.

Jon Hamm Must Die

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

LOL You owe me a new keyboard!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jon hamm's nipple piercings continue to grow and stretch all over his body until he becomes a cenobite

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

jon hamm's nipple piercings continue to grow and stretch all over his body until he becomes a cenobite

of course within a year of getting into prison (probably hasn't been there long after the trial or whatever) he has some kind of white supremacist looking neck tattoo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

priznat posted:

Lorraine spelling out how his days will go on was just brutally ice cold, and he's probably going to wish he was dead.

Was sad that Trooper Witt died, especially how Dot said "He had 6 sisters, that's probably why he was so nice" and my heart just broke.

Yeah but he's the sort of guy to sit back smugly with a grin on his face after every beating. Only death cures that kind of so-called "person".

As for Witt, I'm mad at him for not pulling the trigger. I woulda pulled the trigger 100 times in the time it took him to get stabbed, and wouldn't stop until long, long after the body stopped moving.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I get that bad times at the el royale was mid *at best*, but the guy doesn't deserve to be killed for it

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Coxswain Balls posted:

Rapists who aren't white, or people who aren't, specifically, white rapists?

The former, non rapist producers are about as real as unicorns

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Ayo Edebiri owns

https://www.vulture.com/article/ayo-edebiri-irish.html

I don't know why I just find this hilariously wholesome

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

poisonpill posted:

Naw, just him. I guess you could call Kid Rock a rapper or something. But you’d have a hard time saying he embarrassed himself. I don’t know if it’s possible for Kid Rock to feel embarrassed.

Ye

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ice Cube is wack like crack and that's a SHOOT, brother

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I just popped in a movie and saw a credit for a William Baldwin.

It’s like I just keep discovering new baldwins. It never ends.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Gutcruncher posted:

Some aren't even related! it's wild

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
My current theory is that there was never REALLY a Baldwin. Just loads of unaffiliated actors that as a joke get themselves credited as something Baldwin for a movie before switching back.

Alec is the only one to keep it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Gutcruncher posted:

that's the one from backdraft, he's like the second most famous one

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's a baldwin win-win

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Gutcruncher posted:

there was an attempt to make him famous like alec in the early 90's. he was in flatliners, then backdraft, then sliver (which was poo poo, but it was sharon stone's first movie after basic instinct so it got a lot of attention). it didn't stick and he just became one of the baldwins after that.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I’d rather be a backup Baldwin than an Alec. Too much pressure

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Just don't be Adam, that guy super sucks.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

saw cure (1997, dir. kiyoshi kurosawa)

real drat good serial killer psychological thriller with occult flavor. it starts out a little weird, almost silly, with how the killer is initially presented, but it very slowly grows into a macabre nightmare. there are no jump scares but it's probably the most scared and gripped I've been in a theatre in a very long time. there is some pretty disturbing imagery throughout. also features a handful of wonderfully staged and blocked one-shots that are seamless and nearly invisible. one of my favorite viewings so far this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Saw Night Swim earlier and it sucked. Shouldn't a movie about a haunted swimming pool be fun to watch?