Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

dr_rat posted:

I mean she's dumb as hell, but is she really dumb enough not to get paid in advance? I mean she can't be Giuliani dumb right?

Thinking about it, it is actually possible she is near Giuliani levels of dumb.

Her performances to date, both in & out of a courtroom, would seem to support that assertion.

e: nice snype

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jan 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

dr_rat posted:

I mean she's dumb as hell, but is she really dumb enough not to get paid in advance? I mean she can't be Giuliani dumb right?

She’s getting added to Trump’s will, after he dumps Melania at her mother’s funeral.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
On the one hand, I think it's quietly misogynistic to think that Habba is loving Trump. There are all sorts of reasons she could be dumb / sycophantic / pathetic / craven / desperate enough to take him on as a client that has nothing to do with her gender. He's got plenty of other minions of all sorts of age, race, gender, and persuasion.

On the other hand I kinda think they're loving.

I'm not sure how to square those two things.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Schrödinger's fuckroom. Or is it an office?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Froghammer posted:

On the one hand, I think it's quietly misogynistic to think that Habba is loving Trump. There are all sorts of reasons she could be dumb / sycophantic / pathetic / craven / desperate enough to take him on as a client that has nothing to do with her gender. He's got plenty of other minions of all sorts of age, race, gender, and persuasion.

I mean, Trump sure didn't hire her for her legal expertise, and she strikes me as craven enough to think she's gonna be the Clara Petacci to Trump's Mussolini (but without the "being deposed, captured, and executed" part).

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

dr_rat posted:

She'll get a Fox News gig as the new judge Jeane

probably newsman

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trumps dementia pudding brain mixed together some mish mash of "Commit crimes through lawyers" and "Wives can't be compelled to testify" and Melania giving him the cold 1000 yard shoulder into the Habba Habba relationship.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Not only was Alina Habba a parking lot lawyer before being Trump’s lawyer, but it turns out her husband owned the parking lot. :vince:

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
The best people.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I mean, Trump sure didn't hire her for her legal expertise, and she strikes me as craven enough to think she's gonna be the Clara Petacci to Trump's Mussolini (but without the "being deposed, captured, and executed" part).

The crazy thing to me is he could almost certainly find a gently caress attorney that was like, good at law. The world is full of incredibly smart people that are also beautiful and profoundly damaged.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Seems like a reasonable risk for Habba to take; risk disbarment, yeah, that is a big risk, absolutely. If Trump wins though, she could be set for life. He might hook her up with some sort of position way out of her league. He has already made clear that if he is elected it will be a revenge tour, and he is likely to listen even less to the rest of the party. I would imagine every cabinet position will be either up for sale or handed out to cronies with no concern for ability. Even more so than the first time. So habba is taking a big risk, if Trump loses she is probably out big time. If Trump wins she might be the next attorney general. He might prefer someone who doesn't know law all that well and just does what he wants.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

In short, she’s hoping she’ll fail upwards like the rest of the GOP.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think Habba is loving trump.
I don't think trump can get an erection.
I think Habba is just a POS lawyer scum.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Froghammer posted:

Counterpoint: Trump's dick for sure doesn't work and hasn't for at least a decade. To him life is a movie and you cast pretty actresses.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I think we're all overlooking the idea that someone said, 'Mr. Trump, do you have a lawyer,' and he immediately shouted to an intern that he needed a 'Habba Lawyer' and now we're here.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Seems like a reasonable risk for Habba to take; risk disbarment, yeah, that is a big risk, absolutely. If Trump wins though, she could be set for life. He might hook her up with some sort of position way out of her league. He has already made clear that if he is elected it will be a revenge tour, and he is likely to listen even less to the rest of the party. I would imagine every cabinet position will be either up for sale or handed out to cronies with no concern for ability. Even more so than the first time. So habba is taking a big risk, if Trump loses she is probably out big time. If Trump wins she might be the next attorney general. He might prefer someone who doesn't know law all that well and just does what he wants.

Trump's most loyal and important employees went to jail because Trump wrapped him up in an illegal tax scheme because he didn't want to give him a raise big enough to afford to lease a Mercedes E300.

His weirdest superpower is he will flat out tell you he is a sociopathic criminal and some millionaire with a a Harvard M.B.A. at Deutsche Bank will just be like "Well, clearly not ME."

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
It's dumb as hell to try and represent one of the worst clients, but imagine the prestige you get if you manage to get Trump off

the hook.

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

vaginite posted:

Counterpoint: Trump's dick for sure doesn't work and hasn't for at least a decade. To him life is a movie and you cast pretty actresses.

Straight from central casting!

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Habba wants to be on FOX, nothing more

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Trump's most loyal and important employees went to jail because Trump wrapped him up in an illegal tax scheme because he didn't want to give him a raise big enough to afford to lease a Mercedes E300.

His weirdest superpower is he will flat out tell you he is a sociopathic criminal and some millionaire with a a Harvard M.B.A. at Deutsche Bank will just be like "Well, clearly not ME."

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747812049608937883

"Trump: Look, I'm going to steal from you and you will like it."

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

vaginite posted:

Billionaires have access to crazy powerful drugs that can effectively cure Covid make an old man's dick work

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747809571844882452

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747810070027551153

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747811026228183328

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747812948624474597

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747813770691240417

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
An ID is needed to purchase bread. Liquid bread. Beer.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Froghammer posted:

She totally acknowledged, in an interview like last week, "I got hired as his lawyer because I'm hot"

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
Post itt every time you lol that gas is liquid gold

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Froghammer posted:

Billionaires have access to crazy powerful drugs that can effectively cure Covid make an old man's dick work

Can’t use ED drugs if you have heart issues. :flaccid::sad:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747819740964278701

Oh, just make it a crime free zone? Why hasn't anyone done that before?

big Ben Shapiro energy there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Miller wil almost assuredly be SecState or Chief of Staff in that timeline, he's going to hand pick everyone in the cabinet himself and Alina Habba isn't getting anywhere near the government.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don’t think they are loving because I hope habba is smart enough not to give it up for free

I think trump believes he can get out of the prenup with Melania somehow, maybe by becoming president again and declaring her an enemy of the state, and I think she is auditioning for First Lady

Or Vice President

Either or

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

MrQwerty posted:

Why isn't Hunter Biden the President?

His hog doesn’t fit in Marine One. Has to dangle out the door.

Can’t have FHOTUS flappin’ in the breeze on the way to Camp David

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I'm starting to think that Ronny might not be a good doctor.

Obama is clearly a better person than me but if I were him I would be having my attorney drafting a letter right now asking if he disclosed my PMI just to gently caress with him.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

JediTalentAgent posted:

An ID is needed to purchase bread. Liquid bread. Beer.

We prefer non-liquid bread. Potatoes.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

T3hRen3gade posted:

Post itt every time you lol that gas is liquid gold

Unlike corn, which is NON liquid :eng101:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

holy loving poo poo, if we could make an image the topic line

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Kevyn posted:

His hog doesn’t fit in Marine One. Has to dangle out the door.

That's fine nobody should be riding in helicopters anyway

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Obama looks so bad right now tbh I don't know if he makes it to 70. Especially given he was a smoker for like 30 years

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
loling pretty hard at non-liquid gold (corn)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I thought Trump was interested in a very different type of liquid gold.