Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

A callus from blue collar work? 💀💀💀 I swear once Kellyanne Conway said “alternative facts” Pandora’s Box was open and just the shittiest takes on literally anything started coming out. Just poop overflowing.

E: Oops- a poop snipe 💩

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Blue collar billionare

Holy poo poo how delusional can you loving be

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

priznat posted:

I would be more apt to believe it was ketchup or something, dude probably sees doctors regularly and syphillis is highly treatable.

Dude sees doctors who are willing to tell him that he's 6'3 and 215 lbs, it's entirely possible he has untreated syphillis.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Looks more like ink from a red sharpie or dry erase marker to me

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

TulliusCicero posted:

Blue collar billionare

Holy poo poo how delusional can you loving be

Besides the obvious, I'd bet Trump has literally never worn a blue shirt in his life

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I have diagnosed and treated many cases of secondary, tertiary, and neurosyphilis in the hospital as an acute care doc and those aren’t it. Not even. Sorry. It looks like sores from either falling and cutting his skin or blisters that have popped either from picking something hot up on accident or overuse blisters…

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Random Stranger posted:

It's important to remember that what she did in that case wasn't just the highest possible breach of attorney ethics, it was a felony. And the kind of felony that gets the book thrown at you so hard you can measure the blue shift. Habba will be lucky if she only gets disbarred.

But WHEN though?

“This idiot lawyer committed crimes! Where is she now? In prison, or just laying low until she goes to prison?”
“Oh you know, she’s representing the ex-President, going on TV every day and earning millions.”

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's doodoo

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It keeps happening but I think it isn't a great idea to start doing the left-leaning equivalent of "Biden had a stroke because he's wobbly in a photo" thing.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Are those red marks on his hands the sort of injuries a person might get from tasering their own balls?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Need to see his balls for comparison.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Syphilis expert here. It’s syphilis.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Blind Rasputin posted:

overuse blisters

Like the golf club thing, which is likely because he's too vain to wear both gloves

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Frank Frank posted:

Syphilis expert here. It’s syphilis.

Is this the source of your luck?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Toxic Mental posted:

Looks more like ink from a red sharpie or dry erase marker to me

Yeah something like that is where I landed on the topic. If you see low-quality Twitter(gently caress you Elon)-compressed images it can maybe look like syphilis sores or blisters or whatever the gently caress MAGA world is making it out to be, but if you find a news site or something with a higher quality version of the picture I'm pretty sure he just smeared on his hands whatever the gently caress it is he uses to maintain his face that inhuman shade of orange and it stained them.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Breaking news, Trump's hands COVERED in poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pixaal posted:

Is this the source of your luck?

I feel like syphilis is about as unlucky as you can get tbh

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

kuarduck posted:

Golf gloves are a thing. Dude's infected

e: after review, it seems the idiot doesn't use a glove on his right hand...

Sure but why NOW? Clearly he has golfed forever, with or without a glove. These seem really recent and raw and we've never seen this before. I understand that he is getting older but again, it seems odd that it would be this sudden and obvious.

I'm guessing it is stigmata but he loving moved his hands to tell the Lord that everyone knows he's the Messiah while the stig was being administered. Like when I sneezed during a tattoo and now my tribal band has one wayward line. Me and Donnie, we're basically the same I guess.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

those are FREEDOM PUSTULES

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Sure Trum is constantly threatening people and declaring himself above the law, fomenting insurrection, stealing classified documents, etc. but the REAL concern is what's up with his hand?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The spell* that Mitch McConnell is using to keep them both alive isn’t without its flaws.

*the spell is syphilis

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Yeah, tamp looks like poo poo but you really don't need to judge that book by its cover.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

withak posted:

Need to see his balls for comparison.

:wow:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

RVWinkle posted:

Sure Trum is constantly threatening people and declaring himself above the law, fomenting insurrection, stealing classified documents, etc. but the REAL concern is what's up with his hand?

Counterpoint: everyone itt knows about those things and none of them are funny. Syphilitic hand pustule is funny. I should know as I’m an expert.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blind Rasputin posted:

I have diagnosed and treated many cases of secondary, tertiary, and neurosyphilis in the hospital as an acute care doc and those aren’t it. Not even. Sorry. It looks like sores from either falling and cutting his skin or blisters that have popped either from picking something hot up on accident or overuse blisters…

I have not, and also agree

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Can it be calluses from holding a gold-trimmed pickaxe for 12 hours a day in the big mac mines on the Ivory Coast?

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

It’s his loving makeup. It’s the same shade as his face.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nope, sorry. It’s syphilis and also maybe herpes

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

digital penitence posted:

Consider this: it's also doodoo on his face

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
It’s probably smallpox

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

it's a secret code to the q cultists telling them to get their hands dirty, clearly

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Thanks Temu. You always know exactly what I need:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Adrenochrome injection scars, I know from first hand experience

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

digital penitence posted:

Well that's just verifiably not true. His hands fall into reds, his face contains no reds as seen by the 5 different swatches on the right. These are taken at a 5x5 avg color.
They're very likely blisters, now if it's from syphilis or golf you decide which is funnier.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm a professional palm reader/hand surgeon/epidemiologist and I can say with 100% certainty that trump has ebola

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

real answer its probably because he has a terrible golf swing and keeps giving himself blisters

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Trust me, I know what blisters look like when you jack off too many times.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

RVWinkle posted:

Trust me, I know what blisters look like when you jack off too many times.

:trumppop:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

When it comes to Trump's hand you're all wrong. The God Emperor Trump is too badass to just have a simple virus, instead he has a super virus called Gonoherpasyphilaids. Lots of people are saying it's the greatest virus in the world and no one has seen anything like it before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Since this was right before the trial, I have to assume he was scribbling with a broad-tip red sharpie all over legal documents/notes and got red ink on him.