Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Schizophrenics love this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

fondue posted:

I wish they wouldn't romanticize this poo poo.

Based on Alex Garland's prior work, this almost certainly won't

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

They don't even have new conspiracies.

That or it's one hell of a way to justify Mike Johnson's lack of a bank account.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Swatting the White House now...

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I purchased *A* Bible

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Donald was a pall bearer.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

TremorX posted:

GOD I hate those flags. To remove the color is to remove the meaning. It's no accident the only color that stays is white, and that the stars get blacked out. No more "hardiness and valor," and definitely no "vigilance and justice."

This is more like a Mirror Universe version of an American flag, all it's missing is a goatee

The kernel of truth that those flags are based on makes sense within it's own context. Military uniforms. Having a brightly colored thing on your camouflage uniform would generally be considered "bad" when your activities include the potential of being shot at, but having an identifier marking your nationality is also important for a military uniform. So subdued flags became a thing.

That kernel then gets wrapped up in all the right wing moto-boner hooah hooah violence and fascism poo poo we've got going on today and welp, you end up where we are now with subdued flags but now they have a blue line in them because fascists love few things more than licking the boots of authority.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Red smears on his hands just means a berger has recently met with a messy demise :burger:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Well that's just verifiably not true. His hands fall into reds, his face contains no reds as seen by the 5 different swatches on the right. These are taken at a 5x5 avg color.
They're very likely blisters, now if it's from syphilis or golf you decide which is funnier.

drat, cat puttin in work

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Okay so is this the end for Johnson because I bet he wouldn't make it out of Jan.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Johnson is getting vacated over this. I'm sure of it.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Based on Alex Garland's prior work, this almost certainly won't

True, but chuds are spectacularly good at cherry picking and/or completely missing the point when their worldview is shown in a critical light. See Fight Club, Starship Troopers, Taxi Driver, American Psycho, The Colbert Report, etc...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

Trying to swat the White House might be the most hilariously stupid thing in the past two hours.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Okay so is this the end for Johnson because I bet he wouldn't make it out of Jan.

There's some reps going around talking about vacating, but I honestly think none of them have the guts to actually follow through. I think they mostly just like feeling important being on Fox News or what have you saying they are thinking about it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Calling the White House to ask if their refrigerator is running

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

fondue posted:

I wish they wouldn't romanticize this poo poo.

seriously

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Donald was a pall bearer.

You son of a bitch, Percy Pringle was a SAINT

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

You ARE the federal government you pantload

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

has anybody ever swatted the swat team???

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

It must have been a boring few days, and that left a "But I, as a straight white Christian male in a position of authority, am an oppressed victim!" vacuum that needed to be filled with something.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

kazil posted:

This actually prompt something I'd never thought of before- would the White House even rely on 911 if they needed emergency services? My first instinct would be that they have their own dedicated hotline.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aramis posted:

True, but chuds are spectacularly good at cherry picking and/or completely missing the point when their worldview is shown in a critical light. See Fight Club, Starship Troopers, Taxi Driver, American Psycho, The Colbert Report, etc...

yeah but the second you start second-guessing any artistic project because of what chuds are gonna do with it you've already lost. Better to focus on silencing chuds than silencing artists

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Buce posted:

has anybody ever swatted the swat team???

Dispatch records notate homes of law enforcement, so they can avoid this fuckery with a quick radio check.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

"Hello 911? Yes there is an emergency at the police station!"

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

thunderspanks posted:

This actually prompt something I'd never thought of before- would the White House even rely on 911 if they needed emergency services? My first instinct would be that they have their own dedicated hotline.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

"roger, agent. the casket has been acquired and is en route to potus. we have confirmed potus is opening the casket. it's a fillet o' fish, i repeat, fillet o' fish. ETA to potus's mouth .35 seconds. secondary napkin team standby, there is mayo all over potus's butthole mouth."

Now I'm picturing Trump opening a Filet-o-Fish box like Belloq opening the Ark of the Covenant.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

thunderspanks posted:

That still goes to the Kremlin. They haven't figured out how to change it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
From now on you can't call it swatting unless a door actually gets kicked in. It's not swatting if the police note that the reported address is the White House or some Senator's condo or whatever and just call them to ask what is going on.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I want to hear the 911 operator’s response when the swatter says it’s happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

withak posted:

From now on you can't call it swatting unless a door actually gets kicked in. It's not swatting if the police note that the reported address is the White House or some Senator's condo or whatever and just call them to ask what is going on.

How else can they downplay their stochastic terrorism, though

You are being very unfair to the fash

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Random Stranger posted:

Trying to swat the White House might be the most hilariously stupid thing in the past two hours.

It's even stupid for Trump supporters, who constantly find new and exciting depths of stupidity on a regular basis.

I hope the secret service and FBI find the swatter so we can have a good laugh at how many head injuries they sustained before they made the decision to call a SWAT team on the White House.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

:bahgawd: Thar's a thief in the White House! They done stole it frum Trump!! Get r done!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Stoatbringer posted:

Doesn’t syphilis also get in your brain and wreck everything up as well?

:thunk:

At this point it might just improve things

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*orders 500 large pizzas to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue :elon::elon::elon:*

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 18, 2024

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

tek79 posted:

It must have been a boring few days, and that left a "But I, as a straight white Christian male in a position of authority, am an oppressed victim!" vacuum that needed to be filled with something.

it’s so fuckin transparent and pathetic

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Oh that's just rich. :lol: the stones on this rear end in a top hat.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Liquid Chicken posted:

I'm guessing the chuds will be jerking off in the theatres over the upcoming Civil War movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

Texas and California seceeded. BOTH SIDES, SEE? :jerkbag: