Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
And of course I didn't notice this: Mulder's wife is next to him when he kisses Scully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
True story: Duchovny went to sex rehab because he was blowing through 80 people a day and couldn't get anything else done.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Odddzy posted:

True story: Duchovny went to sex rehab because he was blowing through 80 people a day and couldn't get anything else done.

80???

Dudes rock

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

there was nothing coming out of his dick after like the 7th time right?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

holefoods posted:

there was nothing coming out of his dick after like the 7th time right?

it's called dogwater

stump collector
May 28, 2007

a second ten thousand calorie bastard

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

But is the pussy fat?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

Doggett low key goated

Also lol

Season nine received mixed reviews from critics and garnered a negative reaction from many long-time fans and viewers, partially because Duchovny did not make regular appearances on the show, after fulfilling his contract in the previous season. During this year, ratings for the season fell dramatically. Critics blamed it on what they considered an increasingly incoherent story arc, while the cast and crew ascribed the drop in viewership to the September 11 attacks. Regardless, Fox eventually decided to cancel the series.

From the spinoff, The Lone Gunmen, wiki:

quote:

In the pilot episode, which aired March 4, 2001 (exactly six months and one week prior to the September 11 attacks[5]), rogue members of the U.S. government remotely hijack an airliner flying to Boston, planning to crash it into the World Trade Center, and let anti-American terrorist groups take credit, to gain support for a profitable new war following the Cold War. The heroes ultimately override the controls, foiling the plot.

And Doggett was surprisingly good. Didn’t give a gently caress about his personal beliefs, just cared about solving cases.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

emptyrave posted:

But is the pussy fat?

robbery the 9mm, children's entertainer is a good character

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
idk where else to put this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyeh484Ke-s

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

idk where else to put this

this poo poo ain't nothin to me man

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

They used to shoot on film, you know. And Robert Deniro was costing them 20,000 dollars an hour blowing people in his trailer… burping cum on the craft services table. Disgusting.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Dsm5 dick sucking manual

You can have one or two Oreos

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

You can have one or two Oreos
this story always makes me laugh

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
speaking of autistic people, i grew up in a creaky house and walking on the balls of my feet helped keep the noise down

also my dad wanted to build my calves so i had to wear these weird shoes that only went on the balls of your feet so i have hosed up autistic walk

also im probably autistic

i think they were these things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMaG_Bf4Jw&t=50s

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

speaking of autistic people, i grew up in a creaky house and walking on the balls of my feet helped keep the noise down

also my dad wanted to build my calves so i had to wear these weird shoes that only went on the balls of your feet so i have hosed up autistic walk

lol what the gently caress

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Your dad thought your hosed up walking was causing the autism

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
dudes rock(?)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

back and forth on the balls of their feet

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

moist turtleneck posted:

Uh your dad is Chinese

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Nanomashoes posted:

They used to shoot on film, you know. And Robert Deniro was costing them 20,000 dollars an hour blowing people in his trailer… burping cum on the craft services table. Disgusting.

this episode always plays when I’m driving and I completely lose my poo poo at this every time

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
your mascot is Chinese

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

your mascot is Chinese

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

my calves are incredible lol

I wear boots at work so I don't accidentally scare people. elaine offered me a box of tictacs

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Odddzy posted:

Some real dream to imagine poo poo right there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Odddzy posted:

téa leoni? yeah her pussy trash

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
listening to the scriptures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuEfxHuHf5Y

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

this is my favorite. i still think about it every time I hear about Face Off.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Random thoughts but it's funny how you'd think this thread would be full of edgelords that passive aggressively hate each other when it's probably one of the only threads that has almost never had an argument. Well, especially now that Bust Rodd is gone I guess. I feel like every thread I read on this site lately is just people arguing in the gooniest way about the dumbest poo poo like what's in their junk drawer or something and tons of thread regulars don't like each other. Then I come here and lol at Chinese Lonald McDonald with my jo buds. I just lurk but I appreciate you guys and this thread:)

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCuzdHvmZI

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

emptyrave posted:

Random thoughts but it's funny how you'd think this thread would be full of edgelords that passive aggressively hate each other when it's probably one of the only threads that has almost never had an argument. Well, especially now that Bust Rodd is gone I guess. I feel like every thread I read on this site lately is just people arguing in the gooniest way about the dumbest poo poo like what's in their junk drawer or something and tons of thread regulars don't like each other. Then I come here and lol at Chinese Lonald McDonald with my jo buds. I just lurk but I appreciate you guys and this thread:)

get headbar

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

ben shapino posted:

get headbar

Oh yeah lol

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Trillhouse posted:

this is my favorite. i still think about it every time I hear about Face Off.

disney copyrighted this on my country lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i think this thread is consistently one of the funniest on the forums, a real hidden gem

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Came across this clip today lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6U7xiIuj54

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

one hundred thousand dollars a month

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the patrice vs oneal vid has the part where patrice almost has a marxist epiphany just from the sheer torture that is trying to argue about race and class with three rich bum white guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I was in a "collaboration session" at work i.e. just gently caress around on Thursday afternoon when we're required to be in the office. The talked turned to Steven Seagal movies, and you better believe I threw this on the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIHyF7UWY4

I love that this video has 8M views. For sure one of the bits I go back to and revisit. Show may not be the same but we always have the classics.